Men are such children!

bustle.com/articles/96905-8-signs-youre-dating-a-man-child

Be honest Sup Forums. You hit all eight.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jGXcl
bustle.com/articles/96905-8-signs-youre-dating-a-man-child
archive.is/mVEyX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/jGXcl

Jokes on you, nobody is dating me or will do

>8. His Sense Of Humor Was Funny...In Middle School
This is the only one I hit. And let me tell you something nigger, it's still funny.

These articles always make me laugh, because they always say the same thing: try to guilt-trip men into giving up the things that make them happy, just so that the girl can have their own personal slave and get 100% of his attention all the time.

Nah, if it was a healthy, adult relationship, both partners accept the other persons hobbies and traits and accept them for who they are, not shape them into want they want them to be.

And yeah, I know it's just clickbait crap to attract stupid women, who can post OMG THATS SO ME on their facebook walls, but still, fuck off cunts.

> women make life difficult for men with divorce, take the kids and make the man pay child support, and on top of it all call men with their children pedos.
> men say fuck it and enjoy life avoiding the roasty.
> WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?! THEY ARE SUCH CHILDREN!!!

I read this article and laughed because it was most likely written by a barren 30 year old whore. I can't wait until 2027 when they really start freaking out. The skanks are already freezing their eggs and the government is panicking over the birthrate.

Hello OP, can you give me a good reason why I should move out, get a job or take responsibility as a white male in a current year western country?

>bustle.com/articles/96905-8-signs-youre-dating-a-man-child
none of those apply to me, but i still see myself as a kid.

i still sleep with a stuffed animal so whatever

post it

i had one, but only for my neck.

The funny thing is that these women double down on bashing men and never take responsibility for their actions as a collective group so men are going to continue to not budge.

Women and sjws are literally retarded and it's hilarious to watch! I won't be surprised if the US starts to offer tax incentives to have kids and if the birth rate doesn't improve, forces men to fuck these bitches.

Never vote for a woman!

This

Because you have to sacrifice your happiness for the greater good! You pussy men can't handle a real woman like me! I'm a proud career woman with a degree! I refuse to take care of a man! Why can't you be strong and independent like me?!

Grow up child!

10/10 would cuddle

Fuggggg, busted by the first point right away even though none of the other seven apply to me. I'm fucking undatable until I can get a higher paying office drone job.

>Because you have to sacrifice your happiness for the greater good!
The greater good is the greatest spook.

I am raising a proud family of five beautiful white children to carry on my legacy. My ancestors are smiling on me. Can you say the same?
The man child epidemic is a real problem. It's the male equivalent to a stupid party slut. Both have a heightened sense of superiority over others. Both allow materialism to damage personal relationships. Both are likely to be government dependents and complain that society doesn't give them enough. Neither picks up a commendable pursuit. Both will waste away their youthful years with no intention of finding a long term mate, only to frantically look for one at 35 only to not find anyone of marriage material still single at that age.

Never forget to archive that shit!

Thanks based norwaybot

Maybe true, but no reason to dismiss the fact that a lot of men want to pursue Vidya, anime and alcohol instead of skilled labor and raising families.

this author is absolute scum. the is most immature man is probably as close to mature as the most mature woman

you can always become a tranny and protest abotu anything because you cannot find your place on the world or buy a big diaper like some adult americans do andbe a big baby idiot,

>Can you say the same?
No, but the thing is: I don't see why I should care.

as an actual man i actually agree with most of these. #8 is bullshit though, especially for the fact that no woman even has a sense of humor.

>Tiger

Acceptable choice, would cuddle.

1/8 still live with parents in the summer cause I'm a college student. I'm also a virgin so suck it you dumb whore writer

>The man child epidemic is a real problem. It's the male equivalent to a stupid party slut
I agree. To be honest I actually kind of agree with the list. Not growing up is bad for the individual and society. Capeshit loving numales and party skanks need to be gassed

I am only jobless and live with my parents.
Fuck me for not wanting to pay $800 a month in rent and for making money online instead of wagecucking at Walmart, right?

People not "growing up" is an issue with society itself not with those males.

There is no reason to grow up if they aren't given an incentive to, why the fuck would anyone grow up if there is nothing but bullshit out there.
Fuck that noise.

Death to the breeders!

You "people" are disgusting

I have a stable, reasonably well-paying career, and a steady gf as well, but sometimes I really miss sitting around playing MMOs and jerking off all day and wonder if this is all worth it.

archive.is/mVEyX

>archive.is/jGXcl
Are you man or machine?

>whahahahahaahahah stop doing stuff you like and give me all your attentions, arms, legs, air, actually just kill yourself for my pleasure
Is there anything more braindead and lacking in self awareness, then a whore?

what planet is that thing from

Planet loli

Stay tuned for my follow up article, "8 Signs You're Fucking a Vapid, Brain Damaged Whore, Because at this Point in the Game Nobody's Dating Anybody"

I'll be honest, I came into this thread just to make sure you had been here.
Godspeed, user

>But, if we ladies are accepting the challenge, in all of our fierce, badassness, there is no reason to deal with a guy who wants to stay a kid. There will be a grown-ass man within this world to go with our grown-ass womanness, and guess what? He has a retirement plan.

>1. He Still Lives With His Parents
Yes. I'm not ashamed of this, I won't apologize for it. Its just incredibly wasteful to rent, prices are too high right now. I'm not going to spend half my paycheck to DECREASE the quality of my life.
>2. He Plays Video Games All The Time
Not all the time. But I do enjoy League of Legends and Tales of Berseria.
>3. A Balanced Dinner To Him Is Leftover Taco Bell And Fruit Loops
Nope. And this is why I live at home. So I can eat good food from my garden that my parents cook for me.
>4. He Doesn't Take Responsibility For Anything
Nope
>5. He Doesn't Have A Job, And Shows No Hope Of Getting One
I work at a movie theater for 10.50 an hour.
>6. It's Not That He Doesn't Want To Clean, He Just Doesn't Know How
My room is a mess. I have too much stuff and need to sell and toss a lot of it.
>7. Your 15-Year-Old Brother Handles Conflict Better Than He Does
Nope.
>8. His Sense Of Humor Was Funny...In Middle School
I'd say I'm pretty funny. I'm not just a meme spouter.

me too!

eye spacing

This is what it comes down to.

Basic math

The implication is there isn't a complex among adults broadly to reject growing up, and that men are somehow uniquely childish.

OK. Fine.

Now you have 50% of the population pursuing less than the other 50% of the remaining population. Good luck.

Oh, and odds are, those couples will not reproduce.

So, keep waiting on Mr. Right, ladies. Only grown-ass womanness could face the daunting challenge of literally doing nothing.

Just a reminder of what kind of person the writer is.

Ha! Jokes on you. No one on /pol is dating!

You must feel pretty silly right now

Looks like the kind of roastie that is never content and ends up settling down way past her prime with a dozen of cats

Nearby college has a ' Feminist Collective ' should i join ? They will respect me , right ?

>The way they preserved their youth and lived a life free of responsibility and obligation may have seemed appealing at first, until you realized you could not carry out an adult conversation with them.

So exactly like every woman, you cant possibly seem to have a conversation with them.

Same here, had mine since I was 6 and he ain't going nowhere.

I don't know about this article specifically, but she has a point. Especially from the point of view of someone who believes in a """traditional""" family structure. Like Sup Forums. You guys blame women for the collapse of the nuclear family, but how many of you have the career and income to lead a single income household? I'm sure women would be more than interested in such a structure, but it's simply not possible with the low quality males available.

Well with the water, and the bad news yet also a light at the end of the tunnel some of these folk who don't know better might know somethin about somethin known better.

You hearin me yet?
Also the Tree Hugger is a damn recycling icon you guys I know I use it for (no flag) so ok but I ain't left!

/thread

Kek, this

Only two of them and both weren't by my decision. The rest seem to be describing every roastie there is (play videogames, have no humour, less logical than a teenager etc). Pretty bizarre article desu.

>live at home because mom has degenerative nerve condition that makes it hard for her to get around
yeah, sorry, not throwing a family member in a nursing home so that I can impress strangers with an apartment.

> self entitled roastie

I'm totally shocked!

Here's the thing. Society works off of promises of a better future. This is how Hitler rebuilt the entire country from shit almost overnight. By giving people a future worth believing in.

Can you say the same for modern society? The average male doesn't see the benefits of his labour. All he sees is divorce, constantly gutted paychecks, meager job opportunities and a rapidly mongrelizing country.

Can you honestly even blame men for not wanting to start? When the end results of your toil will likely amount to shit.

9) he dumps you for mentioning this article and fucks half your friends to ruin your life.

>how many of you have the career and income to lead a single income household?
women's fault for joining the workforce and devaluing higher education

Point 4: check.

>Volksverräter

>I'm sure women would be more than interested in such a structure
But this is wrong since we already had that structure and then women destroyed it by demanding to join the workforce.

>teethlet

I can cook , clean , and play video games

> I'm sure women would be more than interested in such a structure

Women only realise this in their 30s. By then, it's too late.

Why should I care about our degenerate people, user? They couldn't even elect someone slightly right of center, instead we have a communist kike now representing our country. You can't possibly expect me to give a shit about this anymore.

And what about women themselves, consuming social media all day or wasting their time with drama?

I have a job, I don't have a job that can support an entire family without combining incomes. If this was the 1950' s I could support a wife and child with a highschool diploma and a factory gig or get a bachelor's degree and get a managerial position at some corporation right after graduation. What's changed since then? women's participation in the workforce and the devaluation of higher education. This is a fact and you don't have an argument.

who is this jizz genie?

>women
>hobbies
Really?

The only reason you're making fun of them for it now is because they've started to rebel. This shit has been encouraged for decades.

My argument is that you don't take responsibility for the fact that you're not a desirable partner. No matter how eloquently you try to shift the blame to societal structures it's still your responsibility.

Lmao most chicks live at home who the fuck do they think they're fooling. If not they actually fell for the rent jew and wonder why they're so broke.

the election was rigged mate
also eat shit

> What's more, when you're with a man-child who spends all of his days on his PS4, chances are he's not taking you out or paying you any attention, for that matter.

Heaven forbid this ever happens, someone call CNN QUICK!

0 for 8

also

>implying I'm dating anyone

0 / 8

but the humour thing... I mean, I do and can make sex jokes. Among others. So do all my co-workers. I don't find it a problem.

My planet needs me

I only hit the ''lives with his mother'' part.
I am lazy tho and probably need to get my shit together sooner rather than later.

>archive.is/mVEyX
Thanks

Real list

> Unkept facial hair or not clean shaven
> Wears shorts and/or sandals
> No ambition to learn new skills to help with career
> As a larger group of "friends" that degrade his mentallity and personality
> Inwards perception of life
> Says he doesn't want kids

>the election was rigged mate
Then we're a people that let something like that happen to ourselves.
>also eat shit
Why? Can't handle the truth about this shithole?

>mfw "where did it all go wrong"

Lol. Literally not one. I expected to hit at least one or two but nope. Not one.

Biggest indicator is when he doesn't want kids "muh cruel world for a kid"

This.

tits or gtfo

>you don't take responsibility for the fact that you're not a desirable partner
being a desirable partner means waiting 5-10 years so all of the boomers and late gen-xers above me retire and I MIGHT have a chance of obtaining a position that would ensure I could take care of another person and (maybe) a small child? No, I think women don't take responsibility for the fact that they changed society in such a way that what they desire is not realistic as it's part of a system that THEY HELPED KILL.

You don't get to compete with me for jobs and then complain when I might not be able to secure a position that would afford me the ability to care of a family. You don't get to fucking have it both ways.

For the record, I can actually afford to wait another 10 years before having a family. Women my age don't have that luxury. You're going to lose out in the long run, not me.

It's always funny to me when women lecture men on things like responsibility, humor, and video games without the slightest modicum of self-awareness.

I was told by my FEMALE teacher that I could be anything I wanted to be. Now they want to tell me I'm not allowed to be an unproductive parasite.... Hypocrites. Listen, Democrats, you romanticized Black Culture and now that white men are joining their African brothers in doing nothing but being a menace you want to condemn us for it. Well too bad, I'm a nigger now.

What if we make one of these but for wo-

>Leftover fast food
Do people actually do this?

All I needed to do was look at the author and I already knew it was bullshit. When is her follow-up article, 8 signs your dating a cunt, coming out?

Same.

Friendly reminder that manchildren is a term invented by feminists. Ever noticed how nobody ever uses the term womanchildren? Or any kind of synonym? That's because manchildren is a term invented by feminists who want men to carry on the responsabilities of woman while they are free to do whatever they want because telling them they have obligations is misogyny and oppression. If you've ever called someone a manchildren you've done exactly what the feminists want you to do, you are a good boyim.

Women are just whiners and complainers.
If they don't have a man to complain about they will find something else to fulfill their unrequited princess utopia fantasies to snivel about to their peers in a sorority of emotional retardation.

>try to guilt-trip men into giving up the things that make them happy, just so that the girl can have their own personal slave and get 100% of his attention all the time.

The Irony being as soon as a man does bow to the vagina that same vagina dries up
And the man gets Friend Zoned cucked or dumped.

Women's sexuality is biologically tied to submitting to her protector and provider not dominating him.

It is currently the best time in history to have a kid. No severe wars going on and very advanced healthcare. People don't realise how good they've got it.

Tell "muh cruel world" argument to someone in the early 20th century