You keep saying the left makes shit memes

But I don't think you've seen any real leftist memes. We're out there, just waiting for the right time to strike sweeties.

wtf, I love leftist memes now

But all the KOTH guys were basically pretty decent, although quirky.

Whatever maybe this was a bad example but I have some more I will be posting throughout the day you'll know them when you see them

>Basket of deplorables
S

A

G

E

D

>KOTH characters would vote for Trump
Is that supposed to be an insult? Anyways now that I think about it Peggy would definitely vote for Clinton, she's the type of self righteous blind follower that her campaign was built to appeal to.

The left is too afraid to offend anyone other than white males... they will never win the meme wars.

That's what you think trumpanzes we've only just begun

10/10 DIED LAFING PLS LIKE IF YOU AGREE PLZ LIKE!!!!

idk i like so much for the tolerant left

I don't understand this meme are they trying to be insulting. All the characters have a stable job, some form of family, a house, vehicle, and enjoy spending time together.

They had a good episode based on the 2000 election

>post picture of beautiful and happy perfect aryan German family from the thirties
"This is the average nazi prove me wrong peotip you can't"
Reality is not on the side of the leftists

Dale was a cuck though, and Bill is the only Sup Forumstard in the group.

Great memes from the left just make sure all the jokes are gender neutral and dont offend or make fun of anyone for there sexuality,race,religion or what they look or sound like be extra carefull to respect there pronouns and you have a top quality meme. Oh wait you and what you stand for are the meme. The top comedians mock everyone.but please keep policing language as it will always work in our favour.

Dale is an average /x poster a little less intense but yeah pretty close

They think that's an insult?
KOTH was made to represent the average american.
Particularly Hank.
I know dozens and dozens of Hank Hills.

Could be worse

Leftists look like shit. Their ugly exterior reflects their apathetic minds and low energy behaviour.

>liberals
>working
I wouldn't be surprised if they do a gibs me scheme for memes.

>liberals unironically think comparing Trump voters to Hank Hill, an honest hard working blue collar man who is patriotic and champions responsibility and self-reliance, is a bad thing

And you idiots wonder why Clinton lost the rust belt states.

>mfw

No one can honestly look like that and make fun of anyone else.

the Left has no banter, doesn't come with the solid jokes
why?
coz you cunts ain't subversive
you've allied with the permanent establishment
a convergence via regional cooperation(world government)
cannot happen under an architecture whereupon nations are proud of their people
proud of their cultural identity
proud of their shared history
proud of themselves
our children are us eternal
you Lefty twats are a tool of the long game
and you ain't funny
day of the rope your bloodlines

"fake news" was originally a leftist meme
how'd that turn out for you?

>Dale, cuck
>Bill, Sup Forums
Wrong way around, tard. Bill was the cuck.
The fat bald one is Bill.
Dale is the crazy with sunglasses.

>Whatever maybe this was a bad example but I have some more I will be posting throughout the day you'll know them when you see them

You claim the left has good memes, post 1 shitty meme, and then you are out of ammo?

Wow, I'm impressed.

This meme is so stale and hackneyed that I bet it was used 16 years ago to make fun of Bush voters.

> Employed
Yup

Lefty memes seem to emerge from a place of spite and anger while righty memes seem to emerge from a place of hope and levity. Hence lefty memes cannot get the traction to be spread to a broader audience than those that already agree with the idea being presented.

First off, Hank Hill is my hero so I'm totally fine with this. Second, that is a trash meme, try harder.

Dale was literally a cuckold until Season 6 or 7.

Really? I don't remember this at all.

Boomhauer would probably be a Trump supporter from the beginning.
Hank would've supported Ted Cruz but then reluctantly vote Trump in the GE.
Dale wouldn't vote at all.
Bill would probably support and campaign for Hillary because he'd think it'd get women to like him.

John Redcorn was banging Dale's wife behind his back and is also Joseph's biological father.

What the fuck am I reading?
Post the memes instead of talking about them, you retard.

>average trump supporter is upstanding citizen who works everyday, takes care of his family, has traditional God-fearing values, keeps his home meticulous, commits absolutely zero crime, values individual liberties and spends his free time building things or talking with his neighbors

DRUMPF COMPLETELY BTFO!!!

Sage. And work on your shit memes op.

neck yourself my man

>commits absolutely zero crime

He was a pimp for a while.

From left to right:
>former Texas ranger with cool car and picks up ladies. Is a source of culture and wisdom.
>responsible working man who sells clean burning propane and propane accessories. Supports family and believes in doing the right thing.
>business owner who is an avid gun collector and aware of the government plans. Raises son from wife's skankapades. Doesn't blame kid.
>soldier who suffers from depression after a typical hillary voter destroyed him.

All own homes and are not leeches.

Your point, lefties?

>We're out there
Ya, way out there
Working men built this country
(((suits))) are ruining it

He also accidentally bought crack as bass bait. Great episode. I'll revise it to "Doesn't knowingly commit any crime."

Huh. I guess I didn't notice it as a kid because I was a kid, and have only seen a handful of episodes since.
Damn son.

/Thread

>prove a negative

Can't tell if he's a good classic troll or genuinely fumbled that badly

link us the discord you guys are using

Whoever made this has either never watched king of the hill or never paid attention.

He almost wouldn't vote for Dubya because he had a weak hand shake and that's a guy from Texas.

Hank loathes new york and new yorkers, on that basis alone he wouldn't vote for Trump

>hank voting for anyone but cruz
>dale voting
>bill would proably vote for Hillary
>boomhauer would proably vote for trump

>maybe this was a bad example
You fuckers meme so PC that you have to explain your memes like telling a bad joke

Hank is a New Yorker.

Pretty fair analysis. But Hank would clearly vote Trump either way (Cruz in primaries).

I'm aware, him being born there is one of his greatest shames, they dedicated an episode to it (maybe two)

I was a total drumpf supporter until I saw this meme. Seriously, I need to reevaluate my life and the racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, and islamophobic things I've said on this yurt building enthusiasts forum. I'm with her now, fug those ebil notsees

To be fair, isn't there a difference between Nationality and Race?

Obviously he's middle eastern/arabic, but if he were born in a country, his nationality would still match.

Hank is the type of guy that would be ready to vote for Trump begrudgingly, but at the last second in the polling booth notice the spot for a write-in candidate and write Cruz in.

Are you a leftist meme?

Hank is the epitome of a civic nationalist. Either way he'd have voted Trump

that isn't cuckold, that's being naive and unaware. If Dale knew, and did nothing about it, he'd be a cuck.

>tfw no Bobby/Tiffany guest star romance arc
why even live?

That is an image macro, not a meme faggot.

>commie memes require text to explain what the joke is and why it is 'funny', i.e. they are targetted towards complete morons, are devoid of anything approaching humor, only get shared in commie run goybook groups and have no magical properties; have resulted in normalfags hating the left.

>death squad memes require the audience to infer data, the joke itself is the inferred data, i.e. morons would not get the joke, are fucking hysterical, get shared all over the fucking place, and have magical properties; have resulted in the far right winning victory after victory.

gee I wonder which one is shit.

>loathes New York and New Yorkers

Only because he eventually found out that he was born in NYC and not Arlen

Cotton is Sup Forums

>m-m-maybe

Especially because of that

I can already see the episode

Hank would be calling Trump a jackass and cotton would show up with a gun and a maga hat

Dale also cucks red corn harder by raising Joseph in his own image. Joseph is basically a brown dale. There are plenty of episodes that shows this and how butthurt that savage corn nigger gets.

Is this supposed to be an insult?

Hank is a hardworking man, loving father and husband. Boomhauer is a badass Texas ranger living the bachelor life. Dale is an anti-government conspiracy theorist and independent business owner. Bill is a good-hearted but flawed everyman who is actively aware of his faults.

All four are law-abiding citizens who love their country and are proficient in everything from fixing cars, carpentry, and firearms.

Hillary voters are the combined casts of The Wire, Glee, and HBO's Girls.

Not to mention the people on cops on da welfare who take drugs and nig it up.

Make a better meme than this then if your soo superior

signe me up then !
thats awesome !
wow i lpve trump now.

>
>That's what you think trumpanzes we've only just begun
Or this one

/thread

You did your best, Otamot!

Lol one is an army vet. One is a ladies man. One is a cuck. One is a family man that loves his job. All 4 of those men love God and country. Wow user you really got us good. Kys before you cause mama more shame

you really are fucking retarded aren't you
Sage all Shit post
SAGE

Pic Related
Hillary's policies 2016
Election
Pic Related
Average Hillary voter

Here's your typical Clinton voter. Lazy shift less hippies.

We Will NEVER FORGET YOU, OTAMOT!

It's tough man.

this as bad as libral humor. stop

Truth hurts, fag.

>haha le rednecks xD

This show does highlight the human condition and Texas but the only stupid ones are Bill and Dale. Dale is /x/ and cotton is Sup Forums

Bestest post all time

Saged

For lack of good memes like op promised

>tfw

Good one.

What's wrong with that?

Who are the animated guys standing near a fence, are these guys the Republican elite that I hear so much about?

>the average Trump voter is american

Oh boy who could have guessed

you low iq beaner. that pic was retarded. and hillary supporters arent hippies. why you like to be retarded.
Sup Forums humor is superior to the bs you posted.

Haha dude rural and suburban retards!

Is this every left meme?

essentially, it's similar to when there's an occasional thread about adopting a gaggle of baby niggers, redpilling them, and conquering leftists with nazi niggers. nazi niggers are the left's only weakness

Uh, are you a retarded monkey? They are hippies. They want to ban guns, let trannies into women's bathrooms, and neuter the military.

They're hippies.

All there memes really do have mountains of text and dude IMPACT FONT. They should really just give up and stick to the rioting and reeeeeeing on twitter