Does anyone else feel like STDs are being intentionally normalised and played down by the media?

Does anyone else feel like STDs are being intentionally normalised and played down by the media?

One prime example is 1:40 in this piece of shit, cancerous film trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=WbLC-gYA3vU

HPV - a potentially life-shortening virus, one that can cause birth complications and one that you can never be rid of, once infected - being played down as "everyone has it" and "if you have had sex after the year 1991 (what?) you definitely have it".

Uumm.. how about no.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kPWOd
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ynzne9fJtU
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
cdc.gov/features/preventhpv/
cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/basic_info/cancers.htm
cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/statistics/race.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got it from contaminated food, while traveling usa

Fucking burgers

What were you eating? A big bowl full of ass?

no

In CA it used to be illegal to have AIDS and not tell your sexual partner. (((They))) axed that law in 2016.

Certainly playing down HIV, and now people actually want to intentionally get it! I saw recently I think California decriminalized not telling a sex partner you have HIV now.

Why would they want the cock carousel to stop? It's made trillions of shekels for your masters.

How? What the fuck were you eating?

Fucking disgusting. Can they legally lie if their partner asks?

I have every herpes. It's honestly not that bad really. Basically just acne on your pepe area

HIV can actually lead to Aids and kill you. Very big deal.

I found this link:
archive.is/kPWOd

GOO IN LOO!

>tfw no symptoms

>tfw still scared to get checked

Yep, coming from a guy who only graduated about three years ago all they were doing was normalizing that degenerate shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ynzne9fJtU

Yeah, the normalization of this stuff needs to end. Especially now with resistant strains of ghonorreah or chlamidya or however you spell those diseases. Our children will finally go back to how we were raised in the 80s-90s. Abstinence education comes back because it has to.

I'll make sure my kids know that their 'partner count' directly affects their relationship stability in the future, and that committed relationships, if not marriage, are the only environments in which sex should take place. Kids need to know this. Young adults need to be reminded of it.

I had STD scares when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I was being overly paranoid I think, but I have undoubtedly fucked a girl with the non-showing variety of HPV. This means I likely have it, and I guess that's just life. But then again, I'm married and I've only been with 4 girls (PIV), and 7-8 total.

HPV is a big deal, but it's among the lesser big deals. It's more threatening to women than men, and it does depend on the strain contracted. Your body has a good chance of destroying the virus, in which case you're quite fine. If your body fails, however, then there is a chance you will develop cancer.

Jesus, as if the AIDS problem in commiefornia wasn't bad enough

t. UCLA graduate

>I have every herpes. It's honestly not that bad really. Basically just acne on your pepe area

You are a victim of this damaging mentality.
>you can't get rid of it EVER
>you will spread it to your wife/any partners you have
>it will cause birth complications
>be careful it doesn't spread into your eyes

To an extent. Personally I can say that STDs are getting more prevalent over time. t. Medfag in Washington who constantly has to deal with HIV+ faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
Remember goy herpes is no big deal. Just a bunch of little red bumps. Totally harmless!

the Treatment machine needs more money user. everyone should get a STD so you can pay for treatments for life.

What the fuck is wrong with the normals watching flicks like this?

So what then? Stop living? Live in fear? Don't go outside?

Gtfo with fearmongering faggotry.

I bet it's people from the right that infiltrated feminism who encourage self destructive behaviors to either:
1. Make feminism and progressivism as unappealing as possible or
2. Destroy feminism for the inside.

I'll remember that, for the next time americans start pointing fingers at who is and isn't cucked.

imo STDs are just a form of God's judgement. Just yesterday there was a story about med-resistant gonorrhea.

Romans 6:23.

I don't think that passage is meant to be taken literally, user.

>not contracting and spreading venereal disease means living in fear and not going outside

nigger

HPV causes several types of cancers, and some communities of color have higher rates of these cancers. Cancers caused by HPV infection include cervical cancer, as well as some cancers of the vulva, vagina, penis, and anus. HPV can also cause cancer in the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils (oropharynx).
cdc.gov/features/preventhpv/

Cervical cancer is the most common HPV-associated cancer. Almost all cervical cancer is caused by HPV.
In general, HPV is thought to be responsible for more than 90% of anal and cervical cancers and more than 50% of vaginal, vulvar, and penile cancers.
cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/basic_info/cancers.htm

Black and Hispanic women had higher rates of HPV-associated cervical cancer than white and non-Hispanic women.
More black and Hispanic women get HPV-associated vaginal cancer than women of other races and ethnicities, similar to cervical cancer. More white women get HPV-associated vulvar cancer than women of other races.
Black and Hispanic men had higher rates of HPV-associated penile cancer than white and non-Hispanic men.
Rates of anal and rectal HPV-associated cancers were higher in women than in men, lower in black women compared with white women, but higher in black men compared with white men.Rectal squamous cell carcinomas are rare; only 2% of rectal cancers were classified as rectal squamous cell carcinoma.
In all races and ethnicities, men had higher rates of HPV-associated cancers of the oropharynx (back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils) than women. Black and Hispanic men and women had lower rates of HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancers than white and non-Hispanic men and women.
Overall, Asian and Pacific Islander men and women had lower rates of HPV-associated cancers than white men and women.
cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/statistics/race.htm

Hollywood is about 90% fucked. I don't really give a fuck about these movies anymore.

Dude, I'm in WA. Tell me more. I want to hear about your HIV+ faggots. How many? How common? How many spent weeks, months, years not knowing? Plz tell, I love hearing about faggots wrecking themselves and others.

>Does anyone else feel like STDs are being intentionally normalised and played down by the media?

Here's the real redpill: Big pharma wants everyone to be infected with incurable but treatable diseases like AIDS and HPV so they can sell you treatments for the rest of your life. The drug industry is among the top promoters of nigger miscegenation and the normalization of promiscuity for this reason

You might be disappointed then since HIV is mostly controllable. I'm not in Seattle so it's not every day, maybe 3-6 a month already diagnosed, 1-3 either getting tested or obviously-infected-but-refuse-to-be-tested (spoiler we treat them as if they have it anyway).
Get tons of people on Truvada though.

>it's ok to give herpes to others.
lol

Another movie where they just swapped males with females and shit it out to cash in on retarded feminists.

>Pussy eating whitebois

When will they learn?

Never.
>mfw people come in with facial herpes