Acrobat dies during Mad Cool festival

The lad was kill in front of everyone there

youtube.com/watch?v=mVJw1NgTZh0

news.sky.com/story/acrobat-pedro-aunion-monroy-falls-to-his-death-before-green-day-gig-10941486

Everyone shitting on the organization for keeping the show going
There are plenty of videos of the fall, because it was been shown on the big screens of the event

Some abandoned the place out of respect
would you have left and missed the headliner? (has beens extraordinaires Green Day)

Other urls found in this thread:

20minutos.es/noticia/3085892/0/ola-criticas-redes-sociales-mad-cool-no-suspender-festival-muerte-acrobata/
madcoolfestival.es/es/noticias-2/COMUNICADO-OFICIAL-DE-MAD-COOL-FESTIVAL .html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life has its ups and downs.

I would have left when I found out Green Day was playing.

>dying to purple rain

>listening to Green Day
>2017

so did he

it is a 3 day event
today is day 3

this

>Dying to "Purple Rain"

As bad as that cartel guy getting tortured to death to Funky Town and Sweet Child O' Mine

spbp

An old man once told me that dying doing what you love is the best death you could ever hope for. Especially if its quick and painless.

>green day
>rancid
>foo fighters

the only ones i know and that's more like the geriatric tour maybe i should get out there with my walker.

>those handless arms clawing at his throat as he's being decapitated

I hear their live performance is...to die for

the roster is pretty much for 30yo people

Did he died?

the thing is, it was between sets, so the guy died, and then Green Day played their gig, supposedly not knowing what happened

there is a protest today at the event entrance, for not cancelling

Once again fpbp

The show has to go on

Cancelling the entire thing just because some dude died seems kinda retarded doesn't it?

It's unfair for people to lose money they put in on a show just because of this

How the fuck did he fall out of a box?

i guess i agree
the thing is the guy died in front of everyone there
people are complaining on twitter how everyone could have fun after witnessing something like that

20minutos.es/noticia/3085892/0/ola-criticas-redes-sociales-mad-cool-no-suspender-festival-muerte-acrobata/
(sorry no english link available)

I heard people fall in love with them quickly

>listening to Green Day
>Ever

Canceling concerts results in riots. Its your duty to finish shows with drunk young irresponsible people.

Some people protesting the next day is nothing compared to 10,000 kids in a riot.

Why should they cancel? I mean, it sucks the guy died, but he's not essential to the concert, and there was no security risk or anything. They wouldn't cancel the performance if an audience member had a heart attack and died.

official organizers statement

madcoolfestival.es/es/noticias-2/COMUNICADO-OFICIAL-DE-MAD-COOL-FESTIVAL .html

>Si el festival no paró en el momento de los hechos fue porque en una decisión coordinada entre los responsables de seguridad y los cuerpos de seguridad del Estado, se desaconsejo hacerlo para prevenir un movimiento incontrolado de gente, ante una posible conducta reactiva por una cancelación con 45.000 personas dentro del recinto. Ante el desconocimiento de una parte importante del público se podrían producir situaciones de pánico y tensión que habrían sido contraproducentes y arriesgadas.
coordinated decision between security staff and national authorities, to avoid riots in a 45K crowd

I didn't know fallout boy made a surprise appearance.
> also
Welcome paradise, woooo wooo wooo

Eww he was a faggot just like you OP!. What a loss for the gays...

Hahahaha que lerdos son.

Fucking jews

I know Lumineers, Alt-J, Cage The Elephant, Kings of Leon, and Foster the People. Only heard the name Ryan Adams. Seems like most are local.

More like Freddy Mercury.

>my arms!!!

More like my legs!!!

>When I hit the ground

hope they cleaned all the aids up.

This. /thread

I hate when the opening act steals the show

Why should they have to cancel? Just offer refunds for people who want to leave.

You Win! Fkn funnuest line of the weekend

You Win! Fkn funniest line of the weekend

They should be forced to stay for eye/ear bleach.

Nobody even reacted to him falling to his death. The entire crowd just continued on like it's an every day occurrence.

Gravity of peace

Trump curse strikes Green Day? Too bad he didn't fall on the lead singer.

i came here to say this

did the glass bottom fall out or what? what happened? why did he fall?

it looks like he fell off the arnes, and the cube was just for looks and you could not stand up on the sides; at least on that one