Fired for Sup Forums

For those of you who aren't NEET's, I hope you're ready to get fucked in the ass! The age of privacy is over, soon all your racist, misogynous words will be made public, and you will rue the day you ever tried messing with the LGBQT++ movement.

Your only hope is to apologize now! I am currently getting a lawyer to prove how serious I am. Your days are numbered Sup Forums!

Pic related, it's me gunning you bigots down

brap

t. nigger

Faggot

Unless he has image from behind-shoulder, he's got nothing.

(((Abramson)))
Cant make this up.

NOMG!!!

GTFO with this sniveling bullshit, fucking queer. Go fuck your dildo.

Why are burgers so damn retarded?
Is it the water is it the burgers, some my never know.

Holy carp guys this is real!!!

Getting fired for shitposting would be just the push I need to get a better job. Make it so.

ITS HEPONING

^ In all fields.

Well obviously we got a nigger on /pol he's snatching your IP addresses up, so you need to hide cha your phone numbers, Hide cha your personal information, because he's sending rapist To everybody.

>not carefully protecting your power level
Cull the weak t_d from the herd. The rest of us remain cloaked and quite active. If anything new communist dox threats push even more into the hardline camp to learn about big boy pills. Pic related.

Getting fired for lack of privacy would be just the push i need to succeed.

literally don't care. I'd tell the judge I hate mudslimes too.

Come back when he actually gets fired. Meanwhile I'll continue to call people niggers and kikes here while working for Amazon.

I don't want to work for anyone weak enough to capitulate to a bunch of offended queers.

Czechd

Checked as well, can the stteak stay alive?

how did you even get screenshots

After a while, this is going to become so common that workplaces can't fire people for it anymore, else they'd just lose 90% of their white male workers. I've been at my office job for 6 years. I've known most of the guys there for a few years and I'm already seeing more openness about what they really think, ever since Trump came on the scene.

Our HR is desperately trying to do 'gay pride' shit and 'community activism', etc, etc, but they held a drag show in office and maybe 1/6th of the company showed up. There was free food and drink, which usually attracts 80% of the office or more. People intentionally avoided the gay pride shit. More and more are making private messages and talking about right wing shit behind everyone's back. I've seen it. I've seen it growing in the last 2-3 years.

Forgot the picture field you fucking mong.

>1 post

I've got coworkers who know Sup Forums memes. I'm not autistic enough to put them out there IRL, but sometimes vaguely related topics pop up and their familiarity with certain subjects and phrases makes it clear.

Hell, "poo in loo" and "designated" have become memes that normies recite. Same with dindu and we wuz kangs. Sup Forums has reach.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHA......wait wait.......hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... good luck kike

My boss agrees with me anyway. Someone said nigger on the internet, so?

Give me OP's ip. Gonna gun him down

>This Sup Forums guy is in serious troubles.

I am an entrepreneur you stupid fucking cuck.

Sage for bait thread.

>during the medieval ages, people told about their neighbors doing some rituals and paganism
>wtf were people thinking at that time
>be 2017
>HELLO POLICE, MY FACEBOOK CONTACT IS POSTING RACYZT, NATIVIST SHYT, LOCK HIM UP NOW!!!!

Goddamn

So brave.

Jokes on you OP. I am unemployed and on disability for being autistic.

I am waiting for WW3 when the world desperately needs soldiers.

By the way because you take cock in your ass you are just as disabled.

The joke is on this one post nigger, I'm not a NEET, and I don't have an employer. How can he ruin me? Oh, that's right, OP is LARPing and even if he wasn't he couldn't.

I am transracial and I identify as a POC with tourette's syndrome, I can't help shouting "nigger" all the time, so why do you seek to oppress me?

Have zero fucks to give. Oh lordy lordy they might get me shitcanned from my shitty job,r what will I ever do.

Good idea though: Give a bunch of pissed off white boys nothing better to do than fuck up your shit. Let me known how that works out for you.

The entire reason why I've steered things this way is so that all you fucking cocksucking faggot fuck bitch nigger fucking cucks/kikes try and fuck with me, so that I can eliminate you sequentially as you violate the NAP with me, the last mistake anyone ever makes.

wat is POC precious

piece of chikan? i can has?

Just waiting for the day when all this white hate and call out culture bites in the ass.

> Be awkward user,
> Near total spaz case, but gotta eat
> Ain't dindu, so no govt. gibs
> Get shitty grocery store job
> Shitposting on phone during break
> One-day muzzie boss calls me into office
> Say Lisa saw me making racist comments online
> So?
> Lose job
> No savings, be starving and on street in less than a month
> Come back next day with uniforms
> Stupid navy blue polo smokes from the black hole left by the shotgun
> Lisa is first; she ain't so cute with her chest split open
> Drew is next...always hated that fat fuck
> Customers and staff flee
> Customer draws pistol, fumbles, pisses himself and drops the gun whenI swing around towards him
> Find muzzie boss hiding in mens room stall.
> 12 gauge double tap just to be sure
> Hear police sirens,
> Probably going to die...don't even fucking care.
> Pop some spare shells into shotgun,
> Time to make the 12 o'clock news

NO!!! it's mine

damn... like three too many nigger cats in this thred

I hope faggots contract superAIDS and die, including yourself.

>half of us are unemployed, with no social lives
>half of us make up half of stem, with no social lives

got ur back ;)

hr is a meme, its for women gays and niggers, not a single company need a hr department

niggerfaggot

>LGBQT outing Sup Forums

Uh o, you will be surprised by the huge amount of Gay men you just outed.

Keep doing it. Then when they return to their former workplace with a loaded gun and kill you all we'll get to laugh about it on Sup Forums.

>implying I wasn't prepared for this

niggercats best cats

According to one half of Sup Forums the other half are massive faggots, so good luck with that.

All you do is alienate moderates. Soon the pendulum will swing back and grind your asses in a fucking dust. And you will be grateful for that, because if you keep going with your degeneracy, some bearded men will throw you from the head of Statue of Liberty for existing, in a name of Allah.

good go ahead and killed me you stupid transvestite Jewish nigger you don't have the gull.

Ok.
The more martyrs you make, the better. You don't want to go down this road, but I know you will.

if i took over a company, the first thing i would do would be to fire the entire HR department

fuck you faggot

Suck my dick you fag

I actually work in a trade so I can be as honest as I want online and me boss will probably agree.

Not like you leftists would know shit about it.

THE MEME WAR HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

You cucks are powerless now, hahahaha.

I live in an uncucked Balkan shithole. I'd get a raise if anything.

Autism comes in many forms.

atleast Im not an aids ridden faggot like you

>be autismo posting on obscure white rice appreciation website
>say a few things deemed inappropriate in current year +2
>get shircanned by overly sensitive boss
>whatthefucknow.jpg
>anger and resentment fester
>time on your hands
>work to shot up your former employers
>spread rumours, lies and dirty secrets
>other NEETs may join in for the laugh
idle hands and all that

I-I'M SORRY MOM I WAS JUST MEMEING, JUST POSTING IRONICALLY, I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT, PLEASE FORGIVE ME MADAM

nigger go ahead try me

Nigger

ITT
>tolerate muh behavior or you're literally infringing
>don't take get my boss to fire me or I'll kill people
How is this not mudslime-level thought?

Funny how free speech, and right to fire practices in capitalist societies are suddenly bad when they work for someone other than Sup Forums.

Boys, you know what to do with these two.

IT'S TIME FOR THE BELT

I say this kind of stuff all the time in work anyway, I don't give a fuck

When you ruin peoples lives, all you do is give them the freedom of having nothing left to lose. May you get exactly what you deserve.

seems a bit intolerant of other cultures to be quite honest

Lefty logic

White pride = hatred of non whites

LGBTQ+ pride = hatred of non LGBTQ+

So, as with many propaganda agendas the "pride" agenda is the opposite of what it presents itself as being.
It does not promote tolerance of the in group (LGBTQ+ yada yada.
It promotes intolerance of the out group. ie: anyone who is not in or supportive of the in group. Most of us reasonably conventional people.
Hating the out group, this is what the agenda is really about. It is a hateful projection of collective neurosis onto innocent people

and they are being used by social engineers who actually care nothing for the people they are using.

It is in fact a weapon of directed hate

The politicization of identity is cancer

sage

Don't shoot the cops they're in the same position as you.

Posting this here is technically blackmail. OP clearly a moron and a faggot.

annihilate yourself before it becomes your turn to be personally dealt with by me
i WILL torture you to the fullest, i can find out all of your triggers in seconds, your best option for yourself is to kill yourself right now
you will only regret it if you don't do it while you still have the opportunity to escape the fate that i have in store for you

>tfw Bulgarian

Feels good for fucking once

Spoke to an interior minister once and asked him if there's any plans for clamping down on piracy. He said he got a few proposals, but if they went through he wouldn't know where to download his movies from. I've also extensively discussed torrent websites with a member of parliament from a security committee.

I just hope the Germans don't order is to fuck it up anyway.

It's funny because that's how it'll start. You can only push people so far with the anti white brow beating until they start removing the problem and it's not white people. I can hardly wait until the day of the rope when we take back our country!

So, your the self-appointed thought police? The Gaystopo?

Push people too far for the sake of your side's political power, they'll turn on you and yours in terrible ways. Hope you're all ready for the backlash!

THIS NIGGER HERE IS OUT TO GET US

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

fucking dig a ditch and die in it little nigger boi

(You)

really?
does that include British cops?

>you will rue the day you ever tried messing with the LGBQT++ movement.
you keep doing this and you are gonna piss off someone with nothing to loose who will go out and kill innocent people.

you're playing with fire and are gonna end up burning everyone.

Nigger maybe start actually concentrating on your actual fucking job and stop worrying about what your coworkers shit post in their spare time.

I guess this fuck-sticks don't realize their fucking with the highest voting block in the US. You think niggers and fags vote? Fuck that, all they do is prance around in the streets, burn shit, scream muh racism and cash the checks my taxes pay for.

Start putting pissed off, low income, well armed, white boys out of jobs, and we'll do a hell of a lot worse than wear vagina hats and throw bicycle locks. The political backlash alone will make you suck Trump's dick and swallow compared to what will come.

Waiting for the day when some down on his luck guy finally says fucks it, straps on a homemade suicide vest and walks into the middle of one of those "pride" parades and goes boom.

They're pushing on a lot of people that (a) just want to be left alone, (b) are getting real sick of their shit.

>it's okay for whites to suicide bomb
>in fact, I'm waiting for it to happen
This is a white country sir. We don't need your subversive nigger thoughts here, thanks.

This. All these dumbfuck liberals have no foresight, Trump is the only reason why I'm not literally genociding everyone who seriously adheres to a single modicum of the fucking bullshit that is destroying this nation and humanity. Remove him and I have no reason left not to personally physically remove (((YOU)))

Large companies do.

HR exists to protect the company from the employees, not the otherway around. HR is never on your side.

>lawyers can help, i think
you
are
retarded
nigger.

Not waiting in a good way, waiting with a sense of dread of the inevitable laws that will flood in after.

It's like these people have never cracked open a history text. They don't get that fucking with whites never ends well for the group doing the fucking.

>right-wing white males fired from work, ostracized from society for wrongthink
>millions of soon-to-be hungry, homeless, angry men with nothing to lose
>many/most of them have fantasized non-stop about being part of a violent uprising against untermenschen and the government

How do they think this is going to work out for them? It's not gonna be Tyrone who marches an army up the steps of the Capitol, it's gonna be Jim-Bob.

Whatever you may think of his policies, Trump was a pressure valve for right leaning moderates and some hardliners. He's pacifying a lot more people than the left realizes.

good. expose everyone then we will all know we think like that and dont have to pretend we give a fuck about them and their pet causes