The New Axis

The US, UK, Russia, Israel and Japan shall be the regional power houses of a new Super Bloc. The EU will disintegrate, China and India pitted against each other. Look at who Trump met with first.

I only hope all of them start to colonize the world yet again.

FPBP

This. I want access to cheap land and I don't care who we have to kill or displace to get it.

Find a fault with Brits ruling Europe, Africa and Oceania, Russians ruling Eurasia, Americans ruling the Americas and the Japs ruing Asia.

You literally can't.

Honestly, I would be happy to rejoin the empire. Things have always been better under British control.

Sounds like Globalism to me. The same regions the fucking Clinton cabal was pushing.

How delusional are you faggot

You can move there. Change your name to abdul and get a tan. They'll accept you.

Yeah the Japs and Brits are like two sides of the same coin, except the Brits had like 2 dozen child-states, and the Japs never got a chance due to "progress."

Says the Mexican, go rejoin the Spaniards already or somethin'

SHOULD'VE TAKEN THEIR OIL

>Israel
You're just leaving yourself open to criticism you gigantic fucking faggot.

It's CANZUK or nothing.

It's not a bloc if they're not connected.

China will be an economic powerhouse and the US will remain the world's only superpower for the foreseeable future. Israel is just a parasite living off of American shekels.

Regional. Russia get trade control of their turf. Japan gets east Asia. Israel, the middles East, the UK gets Europe. The US gets the Americas. Look at who Trump met with first. It is not globalism, it is the opposite and exactly the route to what we want.

Japan ain't shit you sad weeb. It's retirement home:the country.

No. It isn't plebit.

Fuckwit faggot. The price you pay for control of the Middle East and the end of Sand Rat control is to have Israel in charge. You want Mecca or Jerusalem at the controls? Choose.

>gives the jews a country
>effectively creates Saudi Arabia
>creates Pakistan as well
>wants to unite a quarter of the world under one government
>look guys, we left the EU and now we are super anti globalist

Naive. Blocs do not need to be connected. The regional blocs are connected logically not physically.

Then explain why there are no terrorist attacks by sandniggers, and less you are one nig. They are clearly doing something right, they just need to fuck more.

> fuck more
Will never happen in a nation of awkward nerds. Their women are even older than the men, the average one is in her 50s

So what's the solution user, with Islamic flag? import sandniggers into the population.

i like this but who did he meet first? wtf is going on?

for a puny country israel is strong but wtf not like that

>Israel

Nice try, Chaim.

>"Can you believe we finally terraformed Mars? We'll be there soon and best of all we can leave all our old diseases behind on Earth! And-, what do you have there?"
>"A jar of AIDS"
>"Well why did you bring that?"
>"To spoil everything"

Jews aren't allies. They'll never be allies. You aren't an ally.

The Middle East that had no problem with us and we had no problem with until roughly 1950 which was roughly the same time Israel was established? Wow, what a pure coincidence. I wish I was capable of finding out what the catalyst for such a change was. It definitely wasn't Jews because they definitely don't cause problems literally everywhere they've ever been. Proverbs 24:6 seems an odd choice for your secret service motto, but we'll ignore that and focus on the real problem - antisemitism.