RUSSIANS

Hey Russians,
Why do some of you not like Putin? I'm thinking of moving there from the US and want to know what people's problem is with the man.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
youtube.com/user/senttosiberia/videos
unz.com/akarlin/russia-says-no-russian/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims#Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing's wrong with Putin

He seems okay so far, except for killing a few folks, buuuut sometimes eggs must be broken to make a nice omelette. So...

Slavs butthurt about CivNat and Genghis fucking their women

Because they want free gibs like refugees in EU. So they want to BTFO Putin and put some pro-western guy.

>Why do some of you not like Putin?
Because no policy, idea or person has 100% approval.

>I'm thinking of moving there from the US
you are not welcome.

I know many foreign residents in Russia, actually. Most of them teach English/German language. Others run some business.

>Because no policy
no policy on what?
>idea or person has 100% approval.
Lavada center are not gov backed company.
saying that they some how pro putin is like saying kasparov are pro putin.

>volunteering to lower your standard of living to become Russian

Honestly, after living in Burbank CA I prefer to live in my russian frozen poor shithole.

Your government thinks otherwise. I bring tech jobs and much more to your nation, guaranteed.
Assuming to understand my situation in life.

Fuck of cuck. Stay with niggers and spics infantile

Because suck hui
This topic was discussed so many times, so I am actually amused that some of you retards still worshiping this cunt

>russian frozen poor shithole.
Where exactly? Remember that St. Petersburg is the exception. Otherwise there are plenty of comfy cities in Russia that are better than Burbank

>Assuming to understand my situation in life.

Because being a typical shitposter really helps

They are most self-deprecating and bipolar nation on the planet.

As soon as you say he is ok or you like him, they will say they hate him. If you say you hate him they will defend him. You say Russia is awesome they will shit on themselves. You say Russia sucks they will go full vatnik mode.

Yeah, I've been Google streetviewing around, and a lot of medium to large cities look just fine to me. Same types of cars, and buildings as America, some older shittier ones though... but the US has those too...

Not typical IRL. ;^)

Please explain "Vatnik". I am still attempting to learn your culture. That and language is daunting.... will take time.

Vatnik is russian for blind patriot. Supporting your country without questioning its faults or leadership.

Things to hate about Putin:

- Wifebeater. He put his first wife in the hospital twice.
- Pedophile, he dumped his wife and made her live in exile for the past 20 years. Current GF was 15 at the time they fucked.
- Has personally killed dissenters. Has over 47 non-KGB/GRU hits to his name.
- Has not paid his taxes since 1981
- Bribed / purchased voters in every election. He would have lost the Mayor race for Moscow by 20% if he had not purchased votes from Abamovich's friends in the St. Petersburg mafia
- Has stolen about $300b at least from the Russian state, largely through fake banks who attend phony Government bond auctions, rigged privatizations, fake government contract tenders and "expenses" to the government. He then hides his wealth as a "silent majority owner" in his BFF's enterprises.
- Has no vision for Russia, plenty of platitude but Russia is dying because of his policies. The Russian population has the highest HIV in the world and will be extinct as a breed by 2060
- Has been behind the entire decline of the Russian army because of his Crony appointments to the army since 2004.
- Stole the entire Russian army pension fund and national pension plan to bail out his friends in 2008. Has yet to repay it. He also charged the Army a 1b USD "advisory fee" to steal this money for his friends.
- Is a royal asshole and is lazy as fuck. Makes his friends wait over 4 hours for him to show up to meetings.
- Has stolen from every country's tech industry and given the code to his friends to profit from. Facebook, Microsoft, Uber, Gmail, Greeley, name it and they have a IP claim. Why his Moscow tech park is a failure.

Just remember its not the same. You won't know what you miss until its gone. Only larger cities are the ones I've been to in Russia but outside of that the country is misleading.

A good example is vladivostok. Its gorgeous and has all the same amenities as a typical American city but its expensive compared to say Rostov. If you travel north it looks like a nuclear waste dump.

You should travel there on tourist visas before moving. Stay away from Moscow

This true? Sources?

Otherwise, shill

1) he is religious
2) selfish
3)mad and iirrational
4)playing with conservative reterds
5)he make politacal vacuum in russia
6) he promote his friends to olygarhic level

Thank you.

;^)
> Has stolen about $300b
Is he redistributing the wealth?
> - Has no vision for Russia
I do sense a bit of waywardness.
> The Russian population has the highest HIV in the world and will be extinct as a breed by 2060
Medicines are coming out... but... you know... they really should stop blowing away the fucking RESEARCHERS GOD DAMN IT. hmmm... mmmm.. Hmmmm? ;^|
> lazy
I have my doubts there.

I'm not liking the cronyism thing I'm seeing, though.

Yes, but you may not understand my bizarre situation. I will lose much, yes, but I will be able to live like a "normal person", or so I think? Fuck.
I've noticed the decline outside of cities as well.

Hmm, noted.

Why the fuck would anyone want to move to russia?

I see a great potential there.
Babes.
Good genetic stock.
Absurd landmass for strategics.
A love of art.
A rich history.
I grow things, I build. What wonderful clay...

1. Business/management. Less competition/more opportunities.

2. Easy bux/easy life. Living a comfy life as some shitty English teacher.

We only tolerating him because in case he goes,
some retards will move to replace him that can be much much shittier than he is.

Look at Ukraine. They had one set of oligraphs who stole resources and money. But you can only buy so much gold batons before you stop and try to help some citizens. After maidan other group of oligarphs including jews made a hostile takeover of everything and sold it to IMF and international jewry multiple times over.

I was wondering the same thing, with a hot wife, and good senpai.
Now expand upon that to helping to build a tech capital, or a new one, and a better entertainment industry, and we can make things happen.
It's a tricky game... not sure what to add here.

#magnets

>Why do some of you not like Putin? I'm thinking of moving there from the US and want to know what people's problem is with the man.

Putin is a Mongoloid civic nationalist who supports open borders with Caucuses and Central Asia while violently suppressing Russian nationalists. He is basically Merkel with lower IQ.

He even made a commercial accusing liberal cuck opposition Navalny of being a Nazi for saying mean things about kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo

>A love of art.
ahahahaha
i hope your family take you back when you run out of money and want to kill yourself in that hellhole

Sorry, I have no idea wtf he's saying. :P I thought he didn't want immigration? I don't want to be blown up by Muslims.
They do.
No family to have. Lone wolf.

putin arrests WNs in droves. there's a reason why true russian patriots support ukraine in the donbass conflict.

The problem is: our kebab is internal. We are not bringing in "engineers, architects and artists" en mass from some African shithole. These people have been part of Russia for centuries, antagonizing them makes no sense if you don't want balkanization into small nation-states.

have you ever left the US?

I've been to Mexico. I cannot leave right now as the fuck-faces keep blocking my passport. I am literally a prisoner in the US. Russia might sneak me out.

What's a WN?
You're not taking in refugees, are you?

found the cuckservative communist bootlicker

>I grow things
>wonderful clay...

To be honest clay is mostly shitty here in terms of agriculture, except most southern regions. If you move there however, then you wouldn't find much art or history. Sochi area seems to be a nice place nowadays though, if you are rich.

white nationalist

listen to me
I am a compassionate person from the other side of the world, heed my advice
If you want to move country, take a trip through europe first to see how you like the different national climates and peoples, then decide
I guarantee you won't settle on Russia of all places

you forget the Russian cars LOL

If you're not a new york times ((((reporter))))), a vandercum pooper, a smelly crohne, or a pajama clockboy fahreed amanpooper, you will be fine.

Same rules apply in the USA beginning in the next few weeks.

Because that ex kgb agent and ex gang member is a fucking joke. Sup Forums likes him because of le ban gays in russia, but you fuckers know absolutely nothing of his inner policy and how he treats common people. I'm pretty sure trump knows that putin is a big criminal with his fsb agenda, but he have to deal with it, since that russkiy is paying him oil money.And putin knows that too. As long as he pays, it's all fine. When he stops doing so, all his investments in west, his family and his fsb friends families are gonna pay for it a very big price. Russia is basically a vassal, that provides west with natural resources. Look at the ppl with biggest salaries. All of them either engineers for oil extractions or military high ranks and fsb/police. That country is a big fucking gulag for those, who wants justice freedom and rights. Only those above i mentioned are having it. Dunno who i even wrote this since morning Sup Forums is a shitplace full of neo nazis, with no sane ppl at all.

Kebabs have been part of Russian empire, mate. USSR actually removed some in the process of melting everyone into red communist mass. Your point is moot.

No we are not, but we have historically muslim regions.

No.

No. I see a lot of appeal from Russia specifically.

Aside from other things, it has that frontier and freedom feel to it, which conservative Americans like.

>there's a reason why true russian patriots support ukraine in the donbass conflict

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Absolutely noone, bar purest rusophobe, would support Ukraine over Russia.

There is this cool guy - an American farmer in Russia, who creates agricultural stuff and spreads his experience around.
youtube.com/user/senttosiberia/videos (Justus Walker)

>I thought he didn't want immigration? I don't want to be blown up by Muslims.

Putin gives citizenships to Uzbekistanis who blow up our metros but denies citizenship to ethnic Russians from Ukraine. We are experiencing population replacement just like the West.

unz.com/akarlin/russia-says-no-russian/

>The problem is: our kebab is internal. These people have been part of Russia for centuries, antagonizing them makes no sense if you don't want balkanization into small nation-states.

Your brain is completely cucked by civic nationalist kikery. Kebabs were rounded up and violently removed before the communist kikes took over.

>While total expulsion as in other Christian nations such as Spain, Portugal and Sicily was not feasible to achieve a homogenous Russian Orthodox population, other policies such as land grants and the promotion of migration by other Russian and non-Muslim populations into Muslim lands displaced many Muslims making them minorities in places such as some parts of the South Ural region to other parts such as the Ottoman Turkey, and almost annihilating the Circassians, Crimean Tatars, and various Muslims of the Caucasus. The Russian army rounded up people, driving Muslims from their villages to ports on the Black Sea, where they awaited ships provided by the neighboring Ottoman Empire. The explicit Russian goal was to expel the groups in question from their lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims#Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

save this thread when it's finished
you'll look upon it with tremendous sadness in 5 years

not sure if trolling... clay as in all of the resources that they offer, the variables, can build a very impressive empire I guarantee it. Well beyond their current economic standing. We can build the most southern areas into a rich section via building tech, entertainment, and trade with Arab nations, as is my ideas....... novice new ideas to be built on...

I don't care. I'm not a Nazi.

I settled on The Netherlands, however, due to what I see as a growing Muslim threat, and the volcano nearby, heh, I'd rather take my chances in Russia. Research has been done, but, not as much as someone who has actually seen them. When I leave, it will... most likely be in a way in which I cannot return. ;^)

I believe that they have imports as well.

I'm just a dude. A tech guy who has been wronged greatly for some bizzare-ass reason.
I'm holding onto my horses as thing do seem to be unfolding. Timing is important. ;^)
May I have additional info? Perhaps too sensitive?

I am interested in his inner policy. Lots of sane people here, but also lots of dumbass Nazis and Muslims pretending to be Nazis, maybe?

Thank you, I'll check him out! I am far from agricultural education wise though, doh.

Gah, no. How come everyone keeps letting these people in who blow people up? WTF?

>denies citizenship to ethnic Russians from Ukraine

the more Russians live in Eastern Ukraine, the stronger the casus belli

>be Russian
>have 3rd grade reading comprehension

Kek

>the idealistic amerishart
life isn't bad in slavic countries but i wouldn't move here just because >it's le less cucked!

it's not a utopia and there are many problems here aswell - once you fully understand the problems that these countries experience too then you can seriously consider moving.

>- Has stolen about $300b at least from the Russian state, largely through fake banks who attend phony Government bond auctions, rigged privatizations, fake government contract tenders and "expenses" to the government. He then hides his wealth as a "silent majority owner" in his BFF's enterprises.

This is something that a lot of people often seem to forget. Putin is most likely the wealthiest individual alive, and will probably remain being so unless the ex-state owned corporations he controls somehow go bankrupt.

Maybe someday you'll understand that your opinion is heavily biassed due to your country being Russian subject for many years and Romanian pan-Nationalism and ambitions being sabotaged by us.

And also, if you likes putin and think russia is a cool place to live, i fucking dare you to come and live here for at least 1 month. Same goes for all antifa rapefugees and sjw cunts. You fuckers just come and taste the life of a common russian, i promise you will be a fucking the most law abiding citizen when you come back to usa, germany or wherever you fucking came from.

Interesting stuff desu

That shoop isn't even good you kike bitch.

>check the flag
>baseless statements
>claims to be corrupt despite corruption in russia falling during his rule and oligarchs being assasinated
>(citation needed)

blow me leaf

Hey go get your own backyard bitch, those leafs are ours.

I defeat problems by any means necessary for the greater good of humanity.

Is he redistributing it?

I am intrigued. Give details. Vagueness is shit. It's not data.

>Wifebeater. He put his first wife in the hospital twice.
As always, talk shit, get hurt

Why does every single self-hating russophobic beta also has an absolutely terrible English, I wonder? There is a thing called sosach. Please stay there and don't embarrass yourself.

Krtek

>self-hating russophobic beta
Sstop projecting, faggot.

Russian nationalists generally believe that Putin has abandoned Russians in Ukraine. He is not making any moves to annex the Russian-speaking regions, and is allowing the Ukrainian state to reassert power. We only got Crimea because events forced Putin's hand, he isn't personally interested in Russian nationalism, only in enriching himself.

>How come everyone keeps letting these people in who blow people up? WTF?
Elites make more money when cheap brown labor is available.

Do you even know the definition of pedophile?
That is pre-puberty bro.
15 year olds can have kids.

I mean it's alright and all but don't come expecting a utopia. It has it's fare share of problems, especially amongst the lower class.

also corruption is gay and exists but it's declining (especially in putin's russia)

Enjoy President Rain Man, OP.

>you say sorry but only for giving him LSD not the murdering him part
lost it

fuck'n saved

> only in enriching himself
I doubt this, but the information may show this... hmm...

Ah, understood.

I do not need a Utopia. I need a place that I can help to build and grow, without people spying on me like crazy (though in the initial months I'd understand) as is what is happening now. Really fucking annoying.

i think non-russians should take a 6 months visa to belarus, as a training exercise
t. own a bakery in russia, also almost got beaten up a few times when i tried to open up some butchering shops by fucking kavkaz retards that basically run the butcher shop show over there (seriously does russia even have russian butchers?? i had to deal with a lot of kazakstan people when i tried....)

you have to learn about permissions, not everything is allowed even if the law says it is legal, and not everything is illegal even if the law says it is
trucks for example, you cant just drive your own trucks, you have to pay certain groups in certain towns or your trucks get hit in the middle of the road

to anyone driving in bulgarian/turkish roads, or opening up a small business in the balkans: you need to purchase local protection or bring a whole lot of your own, safety is not guaranteed by the law

Your English isn't so great either.
It's hard to LIKE Russia even if you don't hate it. The ones that are pro-Russia are either commies or are just trump-trainers.
For us Fascists, it's a soft-spot.
Tbh, Putin would have to go full fascist for me to like him even a tad.
Russia is in that position of not being democratic enough, never being fascist enough or never being commie enough. Y'all are just not enough. lol

How can you move to Russia if you don't speak Russian? Only like 1/5th of Russians speak English and Russian is one of the hardest languages to learn taking many years to master.

We are attempting the Russo-American axis. The dominoes are set up.

The subtext of the ubiquitous, incessant screeching amongst the elites is this: sheer terror and existential crisis.

allan dulles was gangster as hell.
dude, this would be the most hilarious, fucked up TV show ever. sopranos meets house of cards meets xavier: renegade angel.

>"Y'all"

Nice folksy touch, faggot.

>muh NAMBLA

Hi CNN. You are so fucking dead.

infrastructure
roads
prices
filth
durka-durkas
attitude among the common people
60 years old commieblocks
cuisine
due to sanctions almost all eatable food in markets is gone, replaced by le domestic manufacturer(i wonder if an African mongrel will eat that shit)
24/7 propaganda from all imaginable sources, shilling for le muh strong 1-rd world country russia and strong putin our saviour and reincarnation of jesus christ himself, with no info given on what actual problems are there at the moment.
bydlo and drunktards. Imagine, if you had all of your states filled with that many rednecks just like texas.
The only good jobs you would like to take, is either IT or something similar. in an independent organization, that gets outisde income.
Le bezt soviet education. That meme just needs to die, like srsly.

I don't speak on ideological or political terms, I present pragmatic observations and personal experience. I like Russian society and life, and I think it may also be of interest to a guy from the First world (As I know a bunch of Americans and Germans who chose to settle in Russia, and I myself technically chose to stay here, as I could immigrate quite easily).

Ah so pay mafia for "protection"?

It would seem so... I am unsure.

Thanks.