Women only shit

Ok I'm starting to see a pattern here that i don't like, first it was wonder woman screenings and now this, women only events made because "they need a safe space" is fucking sexist no matter what those cunts believe.

sounds good to me, I don't want to hang out with retarded roasties wherever I go and the girls that are willing to come to male events accept that they'll be molested

so people are finally taking the race pill?

saas

Im kind of surprised I really thought the only reason women go to these things is to wear nearly nothing and fuck random guys

>Go in as trans
>they can't block you from being in a pussy infested festival bcus muh LGBQTIA+HEYMACARENA faggotry
EAUHEUAHEUAHEUAHUEA roasties, roasties...

impliying there's gonna be male events without feminist protesting to get it canceled

I prefer not going at all if it means having to pretend being one of those degenerates

males are the only ones who actually pay at these events so if they want to function they'll need to have male customers, and if girls and boys can't mix then it has to be a males only event

Why didn't anyone complain about that Michigan Womyn concert that went on for 40+ years?

they're wising up to Islamic male economic migrants--and they're seeing the sexism and ignoring it because they're absolutely fucking retarded and should not be able to vote.

Sexism pure and simple. The Feminists must be forced to live by their own rules. Just b/c we're fine with gender segregation ourselves, does not mean we should allow these hypocrites to have free reign.

Let this shit continue. Women will figure out that taco parties are fucking boring and dull. Theyll come back around when they realise none of them are actually entertaining.

next we'll have separate drinking fountains for niggers and they'll call it a privilege

Because it would be racist to make a muslim or refugee free festival.

C'mon, imagine this:
>go inside as trans
>you are wearing a suite and tie, and even a hat to go with the mustache
>random womyn try to block you @ the entrance
>"Sir, this is a women's only event"
>"MIND MY PRONOUNS YOU SHITLORD, it's MISS for your and i'm wearing a very empowering suite"
>"So sorry miss, in you go"
>get to comunal bathroom
>get naked and start furiously masturb8ng
>when they tell you to leave, say it's an act against patriarchy
>blow your load and get out

There was a time before women's "liberation" that these events would have been largely segregated.

I have always thought that over the course of time, through their terrible political and social choices, would return themselves to a near pre-liberated state. Women will vote themselves out of their right to vote.

Ok that could be pretty funny.

No such problems in Finland or Norway, worst is probably men groping when drunk.
I think we know why.

The ironic thing is, I bet most of these attackers were tanned religious of peace Swedes and nignogs. Yet I bet these are the same retards who support unfettered immigration. Liberals love creating their own problems and crying about it.

Even though the reason for the increasing of rapes is in fact the niggers

Well this is a new thing, just wait

Yeah but to stem the sexual assaults they would have to be racist, and the truth would do away with their entire political/economic status quo, which would never be allowed.

Just wait, it'll take one trans to be denied and it'll be a shitstorm.

no, rapes in festivals (and pretty much everywhere) have been happening in Sweden yearly

It happens everwhere in the world because drunk girls with slutty clothes and horny guys are not a good combination, but instead of increasing security they decided the most sexist option of all

Not really. Deep down, the event coordinators know it's the shitskin men they voted to bring in who are committing the sexual assaults, but they'll never admit it.
Instead, they resort to banning "all men" from their festival, which:
>helps solve the sexual assault problem
>allows them to pander to women
>doesn't make them look racist, bigoted meanies since they aren't explicitly discriminating based on race
In reality, it's a thinly-veiled ban on brown people, but lefties are useful idiots who are none the wiser.

You just made me a supporter of women only spaces again.

Equality is an illusion.

Well yeah objectively is a smart move that's why sweden is what it is, but my problem is that they shouldn't have to excuse themselves because they fear the anger of those idiotic leftist in the first place

Why after so many thousands of years are women still so useless and retarded
You'd think selection might produce at least one civilization where women are actually able

They tried to have a "men's night" back when Logan was released in my city. I don't think women were banned, but it was an event targeted at men.
Of course, a whiny feminist managed to get it shut down.

We couldn't manage to find a way to get rid of their periods, that's why and i'm not joking, it fucks with their heads.

>sweden already self segregating for Sharia
YES!

as if the dindus won't show up and rape the shit out of their unshaved buttholes

something tells this is what they're after