POST EVERYTHING ON THE PEDOPHILES, SPREAD IT WHEREVER WE CAN, MEMEWAR NOW! TAKE THEM DOWN!

POST EVERYTHING ON THE PEDOPHILES, SPREAD IT WHEREVER WE CAN, MEMEWAR NOW! TAKE THEM DOWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/cr231538
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
unsettlingstories.com/2017/02/03/just-learned-horrible-impossible-truth-drug-called-adrenochrome/Link-
archive.fo/RhaVV
archive.is/RhaVV
youtube.com/watch?v=kmgq81Ww7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
youtube.com/watch?v=ikleBAlzC1s
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/2-Acetamidobenzoic_acid#section=Chemical-Vendors
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
instagram.com/alicevsrosie/
alfa-chemistry.com/cas_89-52-1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

volafile.org/r/cr231538

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

My favorite thing about you pizzagate dudes is that you literally never write up a coherent and compelling story. You just post inscrutable screenshot pastiches and draw arrows between things like that scene in the mailroom in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Do pedophiles exist? Yes. Is sex trafficking a thing? Yes. But you guys aren't doing anything helpful here. Focus your efforts on some real shit.

>You just post inscrutable screenshot pastiches and draw arrows between things like that scene in the mailroom in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Mods flipped out too lol

>Ok so Norway and Korea had ritual pedophile rings but just stop looking into this one come on

>Focus your efforts on some real shit.
I'll go back to hitting the pavement.

These monsters need to be exterminated.

I will time and time again mention the possibility of a connection between playing loud as fuck music and using that window of time to loudly abuse children in a generally public space unnoticed .

Bump

WOOOOOOWW IT'S NOT EVEN A NEW REVELATION OMGGGG

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU AUTISTS SPAM INFOGRAPHICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU CIRCLE JERK OVER THE SAME FUCKING SHIT YOU MORONS DO EVERY THREAD

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU FUCKING REDDlT PIECES OF SHIT CALL ME A SHILL

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS SHIT THREAD CAN'T GAIN ANY TRACTION AND 404'S BECAUSE YOU PUSSIES CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'll get what you deserve bitch

What is up with the eyes, what does it mean?

FORGOT ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY EVIDENCE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LITERALLY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE AFTER LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THREADS

YOUR """"""""""INVESTIGATIONS"""""""""" ARE OBVIOUSLY YOU REDDlT TARDS LARPING HAHBAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKING EMBARRASSED FOR YOU NEWFAG FUCKS

We'll find you, and we'll do justice.

>CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU CIRCLE JERK OVER THE SAME FUCKING SHIT YOU MORONS DO EVERY THREAD
The point isn't to post the same shit over and over for no reason, it's for the newfags who haven't seen any of this.

This is what i found from researching the adrenochrome connection- (seems to be a confession disguised as fiction)

unsettlingstories.com/2017/02/03/just-learned-horrible-impossible-truth-drug-called-adrenochrome/Link-

1/1

Remember, there is a higher power watching over. When the wheel turns, you''ll get karma.

>WOOOOOOOOOW I LOVE ATTRACTING NEWFAGS TO Sup Forums LMAOOOO!!

fucking cancer

MORE LARPING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You seem a bit upset, are you alright?
It's ok, you can tell me.

one theory is that abuse causes damage in the eye in particular places (pic)
another is that the coloboma eye thing is indicative of a particular gene which is sought after by elites for it`s life extension attributes

My nigga.
>who wants to live long enough to live indefinitely?

FINAL LEAK
This is the final secret.
Rothschilds have been ADRENOCHROME dealers from day one.

The finance part is just a cover up story.
the end is near..
streak.

ROTHSCHILD SATANISTS BEHIND IT.
WHAT WE DO.

archive.fo/RhaVV
archive.is/RhaVV

volafile.org/r/cr231538
OC video of Skippy sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

Cont from

>I LOVE ATTRACTING NEWFAGS TO Sup Forums
That's not what I said. I cannot stop who comes here and who doesn't. Since there are lurkers here, they should be informed. Are you opposed to Redpill threads even though they are 90% regurgitated? You shouldn't and if you are, it's you that needs to go back.

>all untracable
>but all dead
WOW SOMEONE SOUNDS LIKE THEY DIDN'T THINK THEIR LARP THROUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

SOMEONE PLS ARCHIVE THIS

THIS BELONGS ON OR OR THIS LARP BULLSHIT ISN'T Sup Forums RELATED FAGGOT

>waaaaaaaaaaah I can't do anything for myself
>waaaah spoonfeed me!!!
>wow I'm so fucking lazy!!!

Neckyourself shill faggot

hi john
how's the weather for you today?:3

>someone points out inconsistency
>WAAAAAAAH SHILL
This is why nobody will take you schizo faggots seriously hahahahaha

Jesus Christ...

Please stop. Just leave the thread if you get so butthurt.

If you have netflix, I highly recommend you go watch Who Took Johnny

The only part that seems untrue is the last 3 sentances of the article which seem to have been added to keep it from being full blown truth bomb

>THIS LARP BULLSHIT ISN'T Sup Forums RELATED FAGGOT
Wrong, it's 100% politically related in many different ways. Epstien for instance has filmed and kept records of all of his pedophile guests at his Island to blackmail them later.

NO

EVIDENCE

[semitic screeching]]

Found searching for 'andrenochrome research chemicals'

wasn`t he from nebraska, like Seth

We must shine a light on the pizza underground.
youtube.com/watch?v=kmgq81Ww7K4

at the end of the video it sounds like their saying Jews

BUMP.

Podesta, that's a noose tightning around you. Pedo

Fuck off. Politicians and other elites banging kids IS ABSOLUTELY Sup Forums RELATED YOU FAGGOT.

>volafile.org/r/cr231538
OC VIDEO

BUMPERINO X---------------------------------DDDDD

Its real, fuck the shills

WHAT THE FUG

OH FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS A CHEMICAL EXISTS!!!!1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT PROVES EVERYTHING AOUT EPSTEIN AND PODESTA IS REAL HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

GUYS IDS HABBEDING X---------------------------------DDDDD

BREAKTHROUGH IN THE INVESTIGATION!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

he was from Iowa. I remember a while ago listening to coast to coast late one night expecting to laugh at some alien stuff, but his mom was on the show and discussing the case of her son missing and how the police did nothing and actually went after her and the town for trying to find him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikleBAlzC1s

Hi Shareblue

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Its society thats the problem. Also little girls, why are they so sexy then puberty hits and they become ugly wallet chasing whores.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/2-Acetamidobenzoic_acid#section=Chemical-Vendors

I found some vendors of the chemical compound C9H9NO3 - Also known as Adrenochrome

Pretty passionate reaction there, why so butthurt over something thats so obviously not real huh?

Pedo shill faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
>Conspiracy of Silence, 1994: Banned Discovery Channel documentary

In the last thread a user wrote:
"I kinda look forward to the older two generations of rothschilds dying and the gen x and millennial rothschilds who are basicallykardashians victim to their family's own propaganda to take overland fuck up their secret empire."

It is damn true. The new gen outright brag on social media with pics showing them living at literal 18th century castles. Jews have outjewed the jews.

p.i.c. related
the end is near..
ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENOCHROME DEALERS.

This

WOW TONS OF GREAT EVIDENCE IN HERE GUYS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS 404'S AND YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD TO LITERALLY CIRCLE JERK OVER THE SAME SHIT IN THIS THREAD

GUYS OMGGG BUMP OMG!!!!!!

GUYS OUR FUCKING INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!

BUMPEROONI!!!!!

Okay shill

>shills being this buttmad

Must be getting close

ATTENTION, WE ARE CLOSER THEN EVER BEFORE.

CHECK THIS INSTAGRAM, WITH VIDEOS PORTRAYING LIFE INSIDE THE CASTLE OF THE RICHEST ROTHSCHILD.

LOOK FOR SLAVES, BLOOD AND ADRENOCHROME AROUND.

IG: alicevsrosie
>pic related, same castle in GENEVA

Dont pedophiles usually get killed?

There won't be a 404 retard.

not when paranoid schizophrenic Sup Forums autists are looking for them lmaoooooooo

From last thread

No, most of us lead pretty successful kiddie-diddling lives and our """"victims"""" don't report us because they like it

Thanks for the bumps famalam.

2/2

instagram.com/alicevsrosie/

WE GOT IT BOYS
ITS ON
ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

>being such a newfag you don't know how to post without bumping
lmao X----------DD
And you expect to take down an elite pedo ring HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAH
fucking delusional

alfa-chemistry.com/cas_89-52-1.htm

this place has Adrenochrome "In-Stock" if anyone wants to make an inquiry as to how they produced it

WOW SOME STUPID REDDlT FAGGOT BELIEVING A FUCKING LARPING FAGGOT

COLOR ME SURPRISED LMAO

Heard a lot of talk about this when I was a kid.
I'm not even joking, I had well regarded family who lived in West Des Moines for decades, and it's been kind of an inside "joke" with the townies there that this kid was kidnapped, raped, and killed by a city council member and their police covered it up.

Pretty analogous to what we are modernly fighting...

>Implying
Nice try kohai.

>AS A PROUD KEKISTANI 16 YEAR OLD, THIS DEFINITELY HAPPENED...
kys neckbeard piece of shit

THE FUCKING MASTER SAUCE
THE HOME OF THE BIGGEST ADRENOCHROME DEALER WORLDWIDE
>PIC FUCKING RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

Shills in last thread "hurrr andrenochrome isnt real, it was from fear and loathing" then it was "hurrr its from a clockwork orange" then "hurrr that british tv show"

And now its "hurrr so what its a chemical"

I hope these pedo shill faggots are all being logged somewhere so that justice will be delivered to each and every one of them

yeah, when they reported him missing, the cops just said "nah, he just ran away for the day" and refused to search for him. So the town formed their own little search party and the chief of police rolled up on them and told them all to go home or be arrested. So then his parents called the FBI and even they refused to look into the case. Its so fucking weird.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THE SYNTHESIS FOR ADRENOCHROME CAN BE READ ON WIKIPEDIA. LITERALLY ALL YOU NEED IS COUGH MEDICINE AND OLD TIMEY PHOTO SUPPLIES.

REDNECK SCUM CAN'T INTO /sci/.
ASK THEM HOW TO MAKE IT IF YOU THINK I AM A FUCKING SHILL. FUCKING RETARDS

Was Dick Cheney raped?

read
You fucking stupid faggot.
What does this prove????
LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT

>>>(((wikipedia)))