California > 'murica

California > 'murica

>nu male faggot from reddit show loves California
hardly a surprise

A crumbling brown dystopia for all but the 1% of the 1%?

kek

not trying to bully him but what happened to the guy after breaking bad, that was 4-5 years ago and he's done nothing but low budget TV and some niche voiceovers. I remeber loads of talk about big things and greenlit productions but it all jsut drifted away

>live in Stockton.
>can actually see Mt. Diablo in crystal clear detail today.

Balls hot at 11 am already though.

He got over 3,000,000 votes in CA.

serious question, is there an equivalent of oxnard that isnt in california? i fucking love that place

California is the eighth closest state to insolvency (Illinois is #1).

They gave up on universal health care last month because they couldn't pay for it, despite all their bragging about how big the state economy is.

California is actually a pretty based place. Just avoid talking about the more controversial subjects and you'll have a good trip.
And while I fully support their right to secede, I admit I'd be a little disappointed if it meant I couldn't go back there again.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck anti-environmentalists, Cali is going to lead the world in renewable energy development and there's nothing Drumpf's coal burning supporters can do about it

The brain of a child.

Commiefornia worst state in the US

California is essentially a white utopia within 2 miles of the coast. Move any further inland and it becomes destitute and darker. Northern CA does not have these issues and should secede, Socal needs to return to its natural desert climate. When this state runs out of water due to nut, dairy farming, you will see the greatest of happenings

in pittsburg, can confirm

>Almond farmers don't need that much water!
>*has swimming pool in the middle of the desert*
SoCal folks make niggers look good.

>* *
you need to go back to facebook

The desalinisation projects will fuck up the ocean ecosystems and are incredibly inefficient at this point. I can't really see anything other than a massive exodus from the greater LA metropolitan area/San Bernadino/Riverside when the water issue becomes clear and present danger. Liberals are the biggest environmental hypocrites

but hillary got 3 million more votes total

>Oxnard
Fucking Why? It's like an 80% spic town in one of the whitest counties in SoCal.

Shrekked

>shrek is love xD
Underage b&

Since living on the streets for 4 years I've been busy.

quality post

>Drumpf's coal burning supporters
theyre all on reddit though