How do we turn the rabid dog negro against their leash holder? If we can redpill the negro into turning on the kike...

How do we turn the rabid dog negro against their leash holder? If we can redpill the negro into turning on the kike, they can be a valuable asset.bthe international Jew is nothing without it's shock trooper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What use would they even be? Oh, they robbed a rabbi in New York? Great. Seriously, they serve no purpose for us, they just need to be eradicated for the greater good.

I never cared much about stormfaggotry or MUH JEWS but sometimes I'm wondering if you nazi LARPers aren't jewish. And doing this for whatever god damned reason. Wasn't the TRS guy a jew or married to a jew or something?

(((modern day internet nazis)))

Use propaganda and memetics to instill a strong sense of nationalism. "Come home black man" type things. Also redpill on the slave trade being owned and operated by the Jews. Blacks are very tribal and gullible, suseptible to memetics. It will only take one of there leaders to convince the lot of them.

It's time to go back

Why not just force them back to Africa or eradicate them?

We know about your anitfa discord you faggot

Stop shitting up the board and go back

We have been working on it for awhile, but you faggots keep interfering.

Just because I'm not a nazi doesn't mean I'm antifa. I'm a cultural nationalist and I hate antifas but at least I can explain them. Nazis are hard to explain. WTH do you guys even think you're doing? Identity politics is what destroyed the left. This is what the elite keep doing. Divide and conquer. At the same time we can't allow white guilt to weaken and politically neuter those most able to lead political change. Nazis at least are willing to defend the west and want a strong culture. But you are partly controlled opposition at the same time. White supremacy is absolutely unacceptable to the vast majority of the population. The majority of citizens would want less immigration though, for many reasons.

>White supremacy is absolutely unacceptable to the vast majority of the population.
Therefore it's bad? This isn't a popularity contest, you faggot.

High cost of manpower and resources. The Jews can also use the event as a propaganda tool to turn the other goyim against us.

Race and culture are inseparable.

>Therefore it's bad?
I think it's bad for other reasons. But it doesn't really matter.
>This isn't a popularity contest
It literally is.
And there are limits to how much you can change people's values in a given time frame. And the west is running out of time.

Shadilay, my dude! Right Wing SJWs are def controlled opposition or Share Blue. 1776 will defeat 1488!

Eliminate the Jews, then the blacks. Seriously, they can't live among normal people.
>It literally is.
It isn't. We don't compromise what is right just to make people like us. You sound like some kind of r/the_donald nigger. The only way to save the west is through ethnic cleansing.

According to earlier ADL research, going back to 1964, the trend that African-Americans are significantly more likely than white Americans to hold antisemitic beliefs across all education levels has remained over the years. Nonetheless, the percentage of the population holding negative beliefs against Jews has waned considerably in the black community during this period as well. An ADL poll from 1992 stated that 37% of African-Americans surveyed displayed antisemitism;[1] in contrast, a poll from 2011 found that only 29% did so

A number of Jewish organizations, Christian organizations, Muslim organizations, and academics consider the Nation of Islam to be antisemitic. Specifically, they claim that the Nation of Islam has engaged in revisionist and antisemitic interpretations of the Holocaust and exaggerates the role of Jews in the Atlantic slave trade.[18] The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) alleges that NOI Health Minister, Abdul Alim Muhammad, has accused Jewish doctors of injecting blacks with the AIDS virus.[

Jayz the story of oj youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0

Admirable in a way. But you guys are crazy.
The blacks are victims. I truly believe that. That does not mean the SJWs are right about anything though. And the democrats are absolutely horrible with them. They use them. They'll never fix them as they are too useful this way.
Being unreasonable is how political movements are sabotaged. The elite encouraged anarchism and decadence among leftists. Now cultural and even racial self-hatred. And a postmodern, emotional non-understanding of the whole situation.
You nazis are unreasonable. You have been politically neutered.

I personally know a lot of blacks that are well aware of the validity in asking the jewish question. I know a handful who even understand the holohoax. Some of them are more culturally keen than the majority of Sup Forums gives them credit for.

The blacks are victims of nature. They're too stupid to do anything worthwhile. Just put them out of their misery.
If we eliminated the Jews we wouldn't have to convince anyone that we're right,

Can you imagine being born in the ghettos? I'd have lots of problems too. I'd probably be dead actually.

Blacks have always hated jews, what are you talking about?

Yes, and many inroads have been made to ensure these ripples exist for generations. If white power elements would see NOI as a nonrival, this would go more smoothly.

Jayz will either get killed like 2pac or driven insane like MJ for naming the Jew