Hallo

what site is best for finding out DNA ethnicity? i originally tested with ancestry.com and then uploaded raw data to myheritage. both results are quite different. i am a burger who was adopted and want to know my ethnic makeup. pics relate

p.s. also i was told that some testing sites throw in a little jew dna for psychological subjugation. PROOF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a little jew dna
the Jews have a high degree of reproductive fitness

>p.s. also i was told that some testing sites throw in a little jew dna for psychological subjugation. PROOF
They do, watch the Buzzfeed DNA video, on all of the results there's a little bit "ashkenazi"

yes, quite odd, i was quite sad when i was told i was .1% kike. but this test says i am not.

grove main

lel typed captcha in text box. miles keep

"european jewish" is a different category than "Ashkenazi Jew"

you're the dumb kind

assuming you want to avoid looking like a retard you should probably use google before commenting. typical vaccinated burger

Thats bound to happen, for the most part its accurate on what ancestry you have, but the amounts. It tests your dna to match it with other people from your region.

I'm interested to get a few more tests.

but not the amounts*

upload to myheritage, ancestry states i have 55 british dna while myheritage claims i have none

its free, takes a day to process

Hey faggot:
It states on every one of those TOS that they sell your DNA and personal information

hey yeah i don't care, please explain to me why i or anyone would care, FAGGOT.

go live inside your bubble you tin foiled faggot.

Ill try it out

So does your ISP and cable provider. I'm sure multiple software and apps you have do it too.

FUCK OFF OP

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

quite the shitpost, consider me bobledeegook'd.

just ubloaded my dna, thanks famalam

forsure, i like these results better. are you a non-bastard?

Rate my genes

what testing site?

Nope, I was a bastard child

FamilytreeDNA

know anything about your paternal line? what is the heritage of your mother? or adopted like me?

have you tested or uploaded data anywhere else?

Here's my tree, my results were incredibly accurate to what my family members had described.

and my parents split before I was born

GEDmatch, there were some fun features but mostly gave the same results
It really surprised me to have so much Iberian genes, my fathers side is mostly german with a few french guys in between

Rate my Ancestry.