Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallada_bint_al-Mustakfi
reuters.com/article/us-algeria-economy-migrants-idUSKBN19O23G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't.

I wish we could.
One of the best era of Spain.
We share some Berber blood chico

in this times. it would be better to erradicate israel , then bring back Al-Andalus.

>it would be better to erradicate israel
True habibi
But Israel will implode eventually, not only they have the arab minority breeding fast as hell but Palis surrounding them have Afghan-tier birth rates. Israelis are pushing for a two-state solution right now, they're tired

That was actually one of the best version of Islam practiced there.

nice try moroccan , you can get out of my cunt

thats good i suppose.
but no good comes from those kikes.

doesnt mean a thing.

islam wasn't much practiced.
the caliph's daughter would write poems about how her crush likes to take dick in his asshole

lies.

Muslim blood runs through your veins
join the reconquest

Join the Islamic side

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallada_bint_al-Mustakfi

thanks

Ah, just like Islam's future.

Berbers wore white at that time in history

HAHAHA, she insulted her ex Zaydun for being the faggot he is. xD lol

Literally keep Europe's current immigrantion policy and it'll be Al-Andalus in no time

Build a bridge over Gibraltar. But build a wall on the north border first!

no it wont. it would be Mouzambique.

You wish

lol We bringing more subsaharans and Maghreb is getting more sub-saharans Africans. They even made a thread that Algeria legalized and gave nationality to Sub-saharans like we do.
a black / Brazilian future awaits us.

no they didnt. those sub saharan are wanting to join thier fellow niggers in france.

In the old days the muslims were better rules than the spanish,but the muslims nowadays sucks ass..so no,lets kick all the religions out of Spain

Plus the only legal status was given to the workers one, and they're not many
RIGHT?

Stfu Algerians are the worst breed or rape babies.

How do we bring back Carthage?

right.

reuters.com/article/us-algeria-economy-migrants-idUSKBN19O23G

100 000.
>Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune's plan follows the launch of an anonymous online campaign that blames African migrants - whose numbers are unofficially estimated at 100,000 - for taking jobs and spreading the HIV virus that causes AIDS.

they are mistreating them and saying that they spread HIV
>Youth unemployment is running at around 30 percent in Algeria, but the country also faces a shortfall of workers in some sectors as it tries to steer its economy away from over-reliance on oil and gas production.
>Some economists doubt the government's plan will make much difference to Algeria's workforce, while others view it as a way to further monitor traffic across its southern borders, where Islamist militant groups are active.

I have a feeling that if someone nukes the middle-east Al-Andalus will surely rise again, user.

Don't forget about emirs like Al-Hakam I who was quiet literally a drunkard, yes that's right, alcohol wasn't really haram in """"""muslim""""""" Spain, he also had a Visigothic personal bodyguard and literally crucified 300 muslim priests for being "too muslim" (ISIS tier) lmao.

They said that during Friday prayers anonymous voices shouted "drunkard, stop drinking and come to pray!" directed at his palace.

Despite all his flaws he was actually a very good and intelligent leader who took care of everything personally.

The reality is that most muslims in Spain were recent converts (by major force) and not very good and conscious muslims.

But that's what modern day muslims praise as the peak of Islam, kek.

the vision about the conservative muslim middle ages are shared and advocated by both neo-islamists and deus vult babies alike

Try it and i will go full El Cid on you and your wife

Well we know what to di when they misbehave
Here in spain we had the last terrorist attack 2 years ago and even a police officer laughed at how Germoney, Britain and France are soo shit at controlling kebab
And because of the crisis most dont even stay they use us to go to France or germoney

Muslim Spain was surprisingly liberal, that is, until the Almoravids and then the Almohads, that's when they went full ISIS and also when they went backwards on scientific and architectonic advancements, marvels like the Alhambra came much later under the Nazari dynasty who was also much more relaxed on theocratic issues, and others like the Mosque of Cordoba came with the earlier Caliphate of Cordoba, also more liberal despite being a "Caliphate".

I think the earlier Islam after the fall of the Umayyad Empire in places like the Levant, Persia or Spain was more liberal due to the prior Roman/Byzantine and Persian influences, Islam came, but it couldn't transform society completely.

Prior to Islam southern Spain (Baetica) was the richest region in Iberia and gave origin to many emperors and philosophers (Trajan, Hadrian, Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, etc.) during the Visigothic time the same, with people like Isidore of Seville. Islam just came and converted their equally educated descendants to their religion, but it wasn't Muhammad who brought the avid pursuit of sciences that already existed in that region, although the vast Umayyad empire allowed again a proper East-West cultural interchange after the fall of Rome.

Over my dead body.

oxalá the caliphate will rise again

>t. Kumba Yala (Guiné-Bissau) WE WUZ MOORZ N SHIET

>imagina alguém tão retardado que não percebe que a maioria do pol são LARPers