How is it possible for the Russian leader to be a perfect archetype of the Slavs? Too good to be true...

How is it possible for the Russian leader to be a perfect archetype of the Slavs? Too good to be true. A true representative of the people.

He's no a Slav though.

A short, ugly Jew with a complex? Doesn't this manlet make people who criticize him disappear? Another insecure power hungry midget, sad!

He is a hideous Mongoloid tbhfam. Most Russians look much whiter than him.

Putin is truly one of the remnants of the Soviet Union. All those years of being used as a tool made him a paranoid fuck with a God complex.

He's what?
Woah those lips

So what's the truth about his ancestry? (((Wikipedia))) does not trace his family any further than his grandpa, and the family name is uncommon.

he has far away slavic ancestors who got raped by mongols and reslaviced again, but the genes are still noticeable. Later on there is 1 askhenazi in his family line, giving him a more peculiar look than others.

Ex-KGB, can't trust him.

Putin died twelve years ago.

His family name is an authentic Eastern Slavic one. Putiata, or Putislav. (The one who brought glory to his path)

No. He has an obvious Slavic-Finno-Ughric look and ancestry.

Not that there are pure Slavs (or any tribal ethnicity) anywhere.

>Slavic-Finno-Ughric
so basically russian

He is a finno-ugr (vesp or karelian) from Petersburg.

Not the majority type out of three, I would say (The North and East, the central and the Southern)

wat a fukken nerd that pooteen guy

He looks Finnic, which is commonplace among Northern Russians

I love Putin and I have the highest form of respect for him

>Google putin height
>5 foot 6

Manlet confirmed

Finns and Russians look exactly the same.

Sorry, when is a manlet who beats his wife & fucks a 15 year old girl the ideal Slav ?

Troll post spotted.

Beating your wife is a time-honored Slavic tradition.

No way, 'negro.

Finns are blonder and taller but he's not wrong, at least the Northern Russians who live East of Finland

It's true, just look at pictures of Russians and Finns. They generally have similar features.

>Finns are blonder and taller
Because mixed with swedes. Pure finn perfect asian

Putin is Veps

All this shit about Putin being a manlet... You guys do realize he was born in the Soviet Union just before Stalin died? I imagine he would have had a poor diet that would have stunted his growth.

Eastern Europeans are not very tall but much more vicious than Germanic lanklets

>putin
>perfect archetype of Slavs

gtfo idiot

You mean a half-bald kike-oligarch manlet?

He is half-jew tho

Everyone should watch Putins 2007 munich speech. A defining moment in history much ignored. He reminds me a lot of Peter the Great. A good reformer, ruthless and softened the mafia atmosphere of Russian politics. Instead of being murdered you're exiled or jailed.

He's finnic/jewish mutt.

ones that looked decent were mostly killed by bolsheviks.

>Instead of being murdered you're exiled or jailed.
@H@H@H@H

Except for all those poisoned and beaten journalists and diplomats

>a perfect archetype of the Slavs
He's mostly finnic by genetic heritage, actually. (You can tell by his facial features.)

Explain pls

This.
1917 never forget

>@H@H@H@H
Is that Slavic laughing??

I'm not saying its right. I'm looking at it from a realistic point of view. Russia has been ruled by Czars and General-Secretaries for centuries. There political culture isn't as forgiving. They aren't backwards or anything its just game theory. You can let your enemies alive or they will kill you. I don't understand why Putin would murder journalists though

From what I understand most of them (the murdered ones) work for tabloids

left are wageslave subhumans and immigrants right ones nobility

Since when Sup Forums has become so obsessed with that criminal slav midget?

Almost everybody from the White immigration is a human trash, actually. That is reinforced by the fact that despite being former aristocracy, they had to adopt careers of prostitutes, waiters and taxi drivers.

I'm getting an Anton Chigurh vibe from that face and hair

Source?

WTF that surprizes me.

why are slav girls so beautyful whioe the men are ug/.....

When his leadership openly sought to protect those values that Russians holds dear.

What's he paranoid about again? Burgers trying to covertly take his country down which they are? If anything his KGB background gave him the realistic view of cruelty of the world.

We are not slavs stupid germanicuck, we are finns +admixture of slav blood

good question, I always wondered as well

what was her name? cat something

So many men got killed in the war. Only goodlooking women could produce children

If you really want to know the answer, think about why Obama was seen as the worst human being ever and why Trump is absolutely beloved by those same people.

It's Ishmael vs Isaac

He rarely drinks. There is your answer.

nah, thats Masha
she did hardcore cp stuff (siberian mouses etc)

Putin is the gold standard for typical Slavic face

yeah this thought occured to me too, the women are so obviously attractive by western standards but the men all look like total mongs

Fucking kikes orchestrated the downfall and overthrow of the Russian Imperial government kicking of a civil war that killed millions of ethnic Christian Russians and killing the best of the best of Russian genetic line.

For an "expert" why are you so stupid and wrong?

Swedes are the result of Finnish and Sardinian. Pure Swede is an Arab.

Dumb kike.
Read about finnic tribes
Also slavs just a group of languages

Most bolshevik leaders were of jewish origin and they were agents of foreign countries. They took over Russia with the help of all kinds of minorities and foreign mercenaries. Trotsky army for example consisted of up to 300 thousands chinks, Latvians, Hungarians and others.
Bolsheviks literally purged the best and most patriotic people of Russia. Especially the cossacks, almost exterminated them completely.
Common folk that left, was starved and repressed into submission. And eventually completely brainwashed.

what he said counts for everyone in Eastern Europe though

same in Germany
nearly all communist leaders in the communist uprising after WWI were jewish

Putin's face is a typical Soviet Slav face to me. I don't even know what to call it but it's not from here and the Baltics which is our genetic grouping.

Why does Lavrov look Armenian/Turkish?

I'd let him fuck my American wife, he deserves it for being so based

So did Stalin purge and kill all the traitor Jews in the 1930s Purges? I long suspected that's what the real cause of Stalins "crazy" decision.

erm, his father was armenian
so no surprise here

lel I guessed it correctly

Don't know anything from thw civil war, how did the White side lost?
They were not that heavily outnumbered.

They were prostitutes and trash beforehand anyway.

>Russian urbanization had helped to ensure that St. Petersburg and Moscow both had gay brothels, along with many public places where men would buy and sell sexual services for or from other men.[2] While there certainly was lesbian prostitution, and some alleged lesbian affairs, less was publicly said, good or bad, about gay or bisexual women.[2] Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich Romanov (the younger brother and uncle, respectively, of Russian Emperors Alexander III and Nicholas II) served as the Governor of Moscow from 1891–1905. His homosexual relationships were widely famous in Moscow.

Does he squat?

>soviet union
>christfag

Hmm.