R.I.P Democratic Party. 1828 - 2016

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But in all seriousness I can't imagine how it feels to be a democrat looking into the future right now..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why they want immigration so badly.

>it's real
Holy shit.

also
>she persisted
>we resisted
LMAO

Libertarian Party will rise.

When Trump said we'd get tired of winning...I thought he meant policies, not the fact that all of our enemies are crumbling into complete dust

the yellow gives me the urge to urinate. not sure if on purpose.

holy fuck Britain. thank you for this thread and bringing utter joy and bliss to my Saturday. :) *sips tea*

A simpletons translation

>She tried
>We cried

Sips whiskey*

Scottish lad

Just a copy from when user pissed on it earlier, I would imagine.

bump

AHAHHAHAHAHA! Good fucking luck you cucks. Third parties have more of a chance of getting into congress than you do getting Hillary or even cuckled Sanders in

There is no future with Drumpf at the helm, that incompetent orange idiot is going to destroy America and his army of redneck thugs are going to help him do it

>I mean, have you seen le other guys?

Samantha Bee...The most insufferable cunt I've ever seen

RIP Republicans

I mean on the economic policy front, far left policies (free health care, free college tuition, stronger social safety net, anti-unilateral trade deals) are all fairly popular. In fact, they're all fairly poplar with the demographics that put Trump over the top in the Electoral College. I would argue that a lot of Dems lost because they're the party of the status quo when the status quo wasn't working for many Americans. Once you realize that, you can easily see how the Dems could retake seats in state and national legislatures. Especially if the GOP starts digging into those programs. You can see that happening now with healthcare, the current GOP bill has abysmal approval ratings and will do nothing good for them electorally if they pass it (though you can argue not passing it would be even worse).

I think we need to remember that Barak Obama won campaigning for strong, universal, social safety net programs. You could argue the Dems downfall was not delivering on that promise.

I think OP was joking but this is a real issue. The GOP has a problem where they're too fragmented to pass anything through Congress despite extremely favorable conditions. If you're a GOP fan, you're upset and uncomfortable by their impotency and that sucks for you.

However, the left literally just fixed their primary elections and got away with it, ultimately playing a major role in Hilary losing the election. There have been no major outreaches by the Democratic party to assure their base that changes have been made to ensure that such fixture will never happen again. They won't even admit the irony in witchhunting the Russian hacking even though they fixed their own election.

What would you rather have? A party that can't decide on a platform to push through or a party that has verifiably fixed past elections and is doing nothing to ensure that it won't happen again?

Democrats need immigration to stay relevant. Both Romney's and Trump's performance with blacks and whites would have led to massive Republican landslides back in the day. But the hispanic votes are counterbalancing that. Unfortunately in that pursuit they are selling out Americans.
I agree with that, the problem is that too many Democratic politicians are far left socially. If you let people keep their guns, promoted enforcing the law on immigrants, etc. then the Democrats would have a really solid chance.

They're never getting the nuclear codes again.

Us fellow democrats need to meem Maxine Waters to run for president to secure our future and beat the orange!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>free health care, free college tuition,

not democrat policies

>anti-unilateral trade deals

Dems are the party of TPP

>Obama won campaigning for strong, universal, social safety net programs

Obama ran on policies like bailing out homeowners who had suffered from the housing collapse. Instead he bailed out wall street and gave them trillions of dollars as a reward for them committing mass securities fraud. Even HW locked up wall street criminals after the S&L crisis, Obama just gave them free money and then permanently tanked the economy with near zero interest rates.

Ever heard of Occupy Wallstreet? Even the left of all people realized how full of shit Obama was, but instead of listening to criticism they were just chased out of politics for being "too white"

Democrats are the party of neoliberal globalism and austerity, as they have always been since the late 1970s.

Hate to break it to you but most people also want gun reform or stronger gun restrictions nationally. I'll give you immigration, that's a pretty divisive topic but my primary point remains.

>she defrauded
>we applauded

They were claiming Obama was some great constitutional guy because he was a "constitutional scholar" too.

He then proceeds to shit all over it.

>Hate to break it to you but most people also want gun reform or stronger gun restrictions nationally.
No they don't.
People want less crime and Democrats have tricked them into thinking inanimate objects are to blame.

Kek, nice OC

>not democrat policies
There's a reason I said "far left" and not "mainline Democratic". Still, they're the party much closer to those policies when compared to the GOP.

>Obama
I mean, you made my argument for me. Obama promised to protect the middle and lower classes and then didn't. Therefore the Democratic party suffered losses due to broken promises.

>>she defrauded
>>we applauded
Oh. nice

Make one that says this:

Top kek Scott Adams is gona have a field day with this

I mean, stronger gun restrictions are also strongly correlated with lower violent crime rates. It's not a very scientific way of thinking about it (correlation != causation) but it intuitively makes a lot of sense.

I cant tell which of those is the most pathetic
>I mean, have you seen the other guys?
is guaranteed to make the democrats lose, but
>She persisted. We resisted
is non-sensical and much more hilarious

Either way we should decide which is the most pathetic and then vote for it

How is it shitty again?

Chicago

Democrats 2018
>Make it stop

The democrats have lost 5/5 elections in a row because they have no ideas or messages. All they do is expect people to assume that they are better than the republicans without ever explaining why. This slogan shows they have zero self awareness and still have no message.

>Resist & Persist
5/10: it's defeatist and optimistic at the same time, which is retarded, but is simple and isn't fucking BLUE ON BLUE

>She Persisted, We Resisted
1/10: "She lost, We whined" is what people will read. Mentioning a past candidate who lost should never be used to inspire people to vote. Blue on blue.

>Democrats 2018. I mean, have you seen the other guys?
0/10: Carries no message besides "we are not the other people." The use of "guys" makes the sign either extremely informal or risks alienating men. Blue on Blue. Fucking atrocious.

>Make Congress Blue Again
2/10: It's parodying Trump's slogan, but fails to actually invoke an emotion. "Make America Great Again" reminded every American of a time in their lives where they loved America and felt like they were the best in the world. Patriotism has been mocked and derided since Bush, so it was a breath of fresh air to hear someone sound like they genuinely love their country. All this says is "Let's put us in charge again!" BLUE ON BLUE.

I don't know why they cling to an anti-Trump and pro-identity politics message in these stickers, it clearly didn't work in 2016 or this year's special elections. They should follow the pattern of labour in this year's general election, their slogan "For the many, not the few" was pretty good and centered on a populist theme that could actually resonate with voters. If the Dems have any chance of winning, they should follow bernies economic messages and take a more conservative position on immigration, not like that'll ever happen though.

his time machine is causing the breakdown of reality. the AI can no longer keep every sim at regular CPU levels

And Canada has a very low violent crime rate with fairly lax gun restrictions. That doesn't change the overall statistics.

Proudly admitting to being the lesser evil.
Does it work for you?

>Still, they're the party much closer to those policies

No. Dems are the party of increased austerity and corporate domination of the society.

It was Carter that began austerity, major outsourcing, dismantling the unions, cutting infrastructure spending, and the process of deregulating major and ending antitrust action

I at least occasionally hear even the most shill neocons like Michael Savage and Mark Levin at least give lip services to trust busting. Savage especially believes in ending offshore tax havens.

When was the last time you heard that from an NPR goon?

Everytime I listen to NPR it's just endless social justice shilling+ defense of multi national corporations.

>Canada has a very low violent crime rate with fairly lax gun restrictions.
Now you're just being silly.

Canada is still majority white

They are still not making the case why someone should vote FOR them. Idiots.

why should he care. faggots go to hell anyway

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

MY UNCLE OWNS FOURCHANS AND WILL BAN YOU

They've already gone too far with the identity politics, they can't back out now. Their "base" is now black people who will vote for them regardless but will never outnumber others. They are FUCKED unless they abandon their base and their LGBTQfag allies.

Seriously how can Republicans not win this?

I am a Democrat. I pop up in your threads from time to time. I'll tell you exactly how I feel.

I warned people that Hillary Clinton was a war mongering, neo con globalist. I told people she would lose and it would ruin our party. I was rewarded for my efforts with hatred and personal attacks. I was also ostracized by my friends and family.

The DNC has no future. Neither Obama nor Clinton were true Democrats. The party has been hijacked by corporate interests. It's corrupt to the core. As long as we have people like Elizabeth Warre, Maxine Waters, etc we will never recover

The Dems have also embraced every type of perversity and deviance. I have no idea why but they want everyone to be bi sexual or gay

I was just wondering if the hardcore brainwashed Dems think this is a good message.
I hope they do.

>not indicted
>get excited

But did you vote for Trump?

not sure how real this post is but i know it has happened to somebody somewhere and i sympathize with them. it's a brave new world

That would be a great bumper sticker

keep em coming lad

It's 100% real. I am a man without a party. Even though my family does not know that I voted for Trump, they still have not forgiven me for speaking out against Clinton

I was t going to but at the last minute I did. I live in California. There's so much corruption here in the Democratic Party that I voted for Trump merely as a fuck you to my own party, and to retaliate for how I was treated.

Fun fact: I actually witnessed school buses full of illegals being brought into to vote on Election Day. They were given their own table apart from the rest of us, and they were allowed to vote ahead of the locals from my area.

template?

Why is there no percetange for EVs, but for PV?

because MUH ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS UNFAIR

Shut up you retards, they still have 2 years to improve this.

no one tell them its shit till then.

Nobody criticize the dems.
Just continue praising their stupid actions and convince them to continue down this path of retardation.

>they still have not forgiven me for speaking out against Clinton

Fucking Californians man

your family doesn't seem very bright, i am surprised you have broken their environmental conditioning. i suggest you read the abolition of man by CS lewis to begin your studies into the living hell we are currently living in

you aren't alone

see what do you think about Jim Webb?

kek
moreso because true

Yes Maxine. You're 100% correct, and Russia hacked the election! Trump supporters online are just Russian bots. Wisconsonians are just retarded redneck cheeseheads. Don't worry about them, focus on the coastal elite! They are so smart!!

>resits persist
implies they are fighting trump

>have you seen the other guys
referring to trump

>MCBA
based on trumps slogan

are they now just basing these entire campaign on competing against trump?

Make America Venezuela

the first image=allies were good
second image=axis were the good guys

tfw hitler did nothing wrong

I would have voted for Jim Webb over Trump

>she collapsed
>then a clone showed up and hugged a nigger child in public
Did I do it right?

The democrats are going to control free speech, what you can say on the internet. They want to adopt Canadian and EU laws to make it a crime to be anything other than a shitty commie.

we don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem. period, end of discussion.

It feels a bit like how we felt when Barak was in power and no one saw Trump coming.

Don't take this for granted, like they did, we need to fight tooth and nail to stay in this timeline

The Democrats really, really need to distance themselvs from Hiliary and Bill. They have way too much baggage and poor reputations. We'll never forget the corruption in the DNC, but many Sheeple will. But if they keep putting cancer up front and center, the chemo will never take hold.

>are they now just basing these entire campaign on competing against trump?
At least they're not still running against George W. Bush, except Pelosi and Waters.

Memes at the ready, boys. Whenever you feel like starting another meme war, I'm ready.

Same senpai, I would have supported that too. But the mainstream Democrats are just too crazy for me. My friend asked me the other day why I like the Republicans so much. I told him it's not that I like the Republicans, it's that I dislike the Democrats.

I can't imagine being a white demoshit at this point. You have to be fucking braindead.

>I mean, have you seen the other guys?
Yes, we see them everyday because he's the president.

>Hate to break it to you but most people also want gun reform or stronger gun restrictions nationally.
Yes, this is why CC permits have moved to 'shall issue' in a vast majority of states in recent years.

Don't be so obvious with your lies you disingenuous kike.