The Race of Peace strikes again

The Race of Peace strikes again.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675630/American-student-22-beaten-death-Greek-island.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678106/Student-22-killed-Greece-open-business.html#ixzz4mH2Iswfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares about some myopic White slut? A lot of women like her don't ever take the time to think about the repercussions their actions might have on them or their families. They don't care about what their family feels about a decision of theirs, they're petulant children who exist only for self-gratification.

On behalf of civilized America, thank you Greece for helping to cull our nigger hordes.

I don't understand. What happened?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675630/American-student-22-beaten-death-Greek-island.html

>the beads
>coalburner
should have known

That's one queer from Texas down, now to gas the rest of the steers.

I just wish there was a video of this nigger getting his shit kicked in. Id love to watch him in the moment that he realized he was in leftist niggerlover america anymore right before he took his last breath.

what the fuck is so important about this nigger?
i just counted 4 threads about him.
nigger goes to greece, hits on white girl or smart ass remark to dudes, gets his ass righteously BTFO, now he's dead.

Who is that?
Looks like a never-made-it Muhammad Ali

Race of what?
They arrested one white guy and 3 Serbians for the attack. You didn't think Europe was still really that white did you?

You guys are pathetic.

Thank you; brother greeks.

How to get raped 101

Small dicked insecure racists are a laugh riot.

No wonder white women are running away from impotent bitter virgins.

This

Blacks getting killed is a daily occurrence. Is the media focusing on this because it happened abroad?

>bar man
>security guard

Hmmm

I have 3 kids all trained to kill jews.

laugh is on you faggot.

/thread

Wasn't too long ago this would be offensive to me. Now I feel the same way.

It is worldwide news when a nigger is killed by whites because it is so rare (unfortunately).

>Small dicked insecure racists are a laugh riot.

The ironic thing is that both those pictures and white insecurity are the result of liberal white parenting, not racist parenting.

i was not racist before i came to Sup Forums
now reading through shit like thiseveryday my disdain for the white race has grown
i wish death and destruction on you all

Think about dick a lot, huh.

Are those humans? OP what am I looking at here?

neither the victim nor the perps were white thought

greeks and serbians are not white

The feeling is mutual Jamal.Go fuck yourself.

Greeks that are inland Greeks are white, can't say that about the ones on the islands or on the sea... Serbs are well Serbs, they get reverse cherry picked here but as a nation they are white whit a gypso turk problem nothing more nothing less.

So will these coalburning whores kill themselves before or after popping out a niglet and realizing quality white men will not clean up their mess?

The Dead Roasties Society awaits.

Sounds like the nigger started it by punching the bar's security guard

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678106/Student-22-killed-Greece-open-business.html#ixzz4mH2Iswfk

>Some slut decides she wants to suck as many dicks as possible because she hates her dad

>It's the black dude's fault

stop being cunts, Sup Forums

>he thinks this is Sup Forums

All these bitter threads crying about white women fucking nogs are made by /r9k/ rejects. They're this fucking insecure because they live in an age where pussy is just a Tinder account away but they still can't get any because they're autistic spergs and just try and blame some retarded kike shit.

These threads are cancer and need to go back to /r9k/.

What a stupid bitch. Wears platforms which make her partner look like even more of a manlet. That guy honestly deserves someone better.

Greeks are losers in history, thats why they are violent subhumans like brazilians..

das nice she bring pet monkey to chrch!