Norway Trolls Putin & Americans

>be Norwegian
>Read the Mitrokhin-archive
>learn that half the politicans you have meet in person where KGB spies and traitors
>Find out the Norwegian goverment is trying too keep the full story secret untill 2056
>learn that jens stoltenberg. Secretary general of NATO used to be a kgb contact with the codename "steklov"
>find more prominent traitors
>Realise that almost nobody knows and its considerd taboo to speak about
>Realise these people have created a mafia state with ruthless controll and insane secresy
>Find more incriminating data
>realise Putin wasnt lying about muh $50b
>Realise the police is most likely monitoring me because ive asked too many questions
>Rest of the world loves you because fjords and shit

So what now? Just give into the anti-information social democrats? Stay trygda?

Any other enlightend Norwegians here? If so what do you make of it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/a/7024185/
youtube.com/user/Servitutt/about
bmonline.no/html/kgb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7xBe5-M8k
libcom.org/files/NATOs_secret_armies.pdf
bmonline.no/html/pst.html
wikileaks-forum.com/nsa/332/nato-chief-jens-stoltenberg-and-his-top-secret-kgb-past/31958/
youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html
archive.is/OiRI5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>realise Putin wasnt lying about muh $50b
?

Gist of it
>Putins gang transfers $50b of kgb funds to his "friends" in Norway when shtf in Russia
>Fokus bank among others are said to be the recipents
>never debated here, everything is just stamped secret. Untill someone finds the information using OSINT.
>This is where ((nwo)) shills where born.

Its too much for me to lay out detaild right now.

So much incriminating shit. Not one person brought to justice.

I think this is partly why ABB targeted AP.

Cant say that for certainty. Never cared.

These fucking traitors. We deserve the full picture declassified today.

Jens stoltenberg claims to not have known and he reported the contact to the intell services.

>operation stay behind network was completely infiltrated

>cant get the full story anywhere
>be happy user, you live in the greatest country in the world

did i just get marked for suicide?

dafuq is the mitrokhin-archive?

A russian archiver who gave the brittish the biggest intelligence archive during the cold war.

You have no fucking clue do you.
tv2.no/a/7024185/

This is just a tiny drop in the ocean of lies we have been feed.

>landsfadern

DO IT FAGGOT

bump for wtf

DO WHAT EXACTLY

THE FUCKING PRESS NEVER PUBLISHES DOCUMENTS GRADED SECRET BY OUR GOVERMENT.

THE FUCKING HYPOCRASY

>forebyggende samtale incomming

>tv2.no/a/7024185/

shiet nigga, this could be crazy. How do we know the archive is real? how does one get classified information once it becomes declassified in Norway?

Litteraly only Norway could fuck up this bad.
>stay behind grew into a monster in Norway

>impossible to get the full picture since the stasi police takes it seriously

We are supposed to not care, listen to the offical story and keep spending money.

They know we know, The elite is built up of these people.

Fucking people got rich on the shadiest of deals.

These are some of the richests people. Ofcourse its still classified. They proabubly even burned their own rapports.

Norwegian history has so many holes which the bureacrasy seems to be able to hide everytime its questioned

Well, it's a good thing you're a pretty irrelevant country.

I don't know but you sound smart enough to figure it out yourself.
That's pretty good juice you got any interesting plot twists to share?
Also bump

You need to go through the offical archives.

Riksarkivet og alle departemanga har egne arkiver.

youtube.com/user/Servitutt/about

sjekk ut videone hans. Han har gravd mye i arkivene etter folka her.

bmonline.no/html/kgb.html
Enda en oppgitt nordmann
Les GRO GATE for å forstå hvordan disse folka unnslapp justis

( må google litt, er sensurert i norge)

>vi treng hans olav lalum til å forklare hele faenskapet

so Norway is a Soviet-puppet state.

it becomes clear now.

Im spinning a bit but yes.

Theres a whole chapter about the finnish connection regarding operation stay behind aka gladio. (find the pdf called gro-gate)

Some German guy wrote a book about the stay behind and he put a bunch of names there that you cant find anywhere else. Aka the real members.

Thats what i used to piece some of this togheter.

Oh yeah we know who helped mossad escape Norway after their assaination in lillehammer.

We have a secret network working with god knows who.
I know they are trying to clean up this shit. Now these secret intelligence agencies are supposedly named. E-14, PST etc.

Million things. Search and read about the finnish role. I havent. Im sure you will find fuckery

Andrew berwick do it again

Aight, tar vare på tråden så jeg kan sjekke senere. Får litt hetta bare ved tanken.

Keep spreading info (if it is true ofc), doing gods work and stay fucking safe

Not really.

We let the soviets recruit a bunch of faggy fucks who like the idea of a secret society to buttfuck us all.

They said fuck you to putin, took his secret monez and started what we basicly know as the "new world order movment"

remember stay behind was a critera for nato membership. They created secret networks in every country. Some countries has cleaned up their history. Most have not

This is brilliant. Good man.

Nothing i can do. Countless people before me left all these breadcrumbs of information.

They did the brunt of the re-search. Some of these people have obviously been enlightend by the goverment and forced to hold off publishing the incriminating details.

My biggest problem is i cant figure out what the fuck the end game is supposed to be.

This started out as re-search on Norway post ww2.

Now i dont trust a word they say. We just gave the intelligence services near unlimited controll a couple of years ago.

They know people think of them as traitors.

They use oure people to hunt oure own people.

They have demanded justice since before i was born.

Shit isnt going to change is it

does it have anything juicy on other countries?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7xBe5-M8k

Fuck yes.

The brittish arent relasing it all for obviouse reasons. But it has been leaked all over since they started sending info too diffrent countries.

You guys got one big fucking story. Never botherd to read all about italy but you got lots of good readings ahead of you.

>Gladio

Ps check out how the gladio got funded and where the weapons originated from

good post op

Did you know about this?

If so any names you know about?

Most of my info has been HUMINT seeing as the previouse generations knows about this.

So many questions. So many archives.

One thing is clear and thats the fucking cover-ups and the audacity to classify the whole fucking thing.

>pst rydda opp my ass

>no comment

any ideas where I can go about reading this shit?
I know our secret police has a very interesting history, but almost nothing ever got released

First off.

Forget google.

Use duckduckgo or some other search enginen who hasent been completly raped by the eu data laws

If you feel like you need OPSEC. Dont hesitate.

Look for stuff from 1949 ish. Atleast thats when shit started over here.

Note the names, operations, locations etc. All intelligence that you think will have a paper trail.

Start searching for said paper trail. Most likely you have a "offical" narrative. Use this to begin with.

libcom.org/files/NATOs_secret_armies.pdf

This should help you get started.

Keep in mind you dont need to re-invent the wheel if someone has done good re-search use it.

What did this 'steklov' was working, what was/is his objective?
All kinds of shit threads, this ain't shit one.

Italy starts at page 63
>The evidence discovered
during the last ten years
reveals that the Gladio army of the Italian militar
y secret service in alliance with
right-wing terrorists was heavily involved in this
secret and undeclared war.

thanks m8

Thats one of the things i cant figure out.

Theres plenty of shit written by jens himself explaining parts of it.
"cultrul attaches, dident know he was kgb" etc.

Dont think jens was the worst of them at all. He just seems like a usefull idiot at the time.
>maybe they where phone buddies

Im mainly intrested in the money trail in which i have no experience in tracking down so i cant forget about that for now.

There are others mentioned in much more detail. But this is just a small part of the soviets involments and view points.

i dont have the main files here. But i think i can find them again. (Some awsome tor sites has a shitton)

Its clear the Americans also did their fuckery. But im having a hard time piecing togheter who the fuck was acctuly working with who.

Its just clear crimes happend and nobody paid for them.

Gro harlem brundtlan (first female primeminister) is named as the person responsible for the offical cleanup by re-searchers before me.

I know the files are at "riksarkivet" but they are bound by secresy. You need some bullshit education to get accses i belive.

Historians in this country obviously know.

>callname: Skandinav
>place of biz: leader of the Norwegian military envoy to west Germany

These kinds of people are just supposed to not face justice. The rest of us are just supposed to accept beeing stupidifed and never question written history.

This kind of explains why Norway has been so progressive.

I mean they knew. They obviously made some sort of fucking deal with the established Elite.

if anyone is lurking. Help me keep this bumped so more Norwegians might give input or get the worst red-pill of their subsidised lifes

bamp

bumb

You fucked it up, you spilled the contents of the pill everywhere before compressing it.

What are you trying to say? That AP is corrupt like crazy, ties to shady NGOs and stuff all over and that Jens used to spy for the Russians?

He used his spy name in wow actually, but I don't remember which server he used to play on.
I don't got the sauce for wow stuff, another flag dumped it a couple of years ago.

Thats what this thread is for. Compressing it.

I needed to vent.

>What are you trying to say?

Im trying to make sure people realise the lund kommisjon dident answer the real questions.

Im reminding people of Jens and his party allies tight connection to the kgb\fsb

Im dropping keywords on things i havent fully re-searched in hopes others might have information.

And most importantly. That nobody cleaned up after jens chr hauge and theres no proof the armories where acctuly cleaned up.
bmonline.no/html/pst.html

Would not suprise me

explain your self wtf are you talking about op i dont understand shit you just said. Yes im austistic put iut in lamen terms m8

Got to hand it to the nigger, it's a bit sporty kek. He also used to play a lot of age of empires 2, which was an awesome game.

He should still be gassed though

I got banned from a bunch of norwegian outlet comment fields for mentioning stoltenberg is an ex stazi agent (not KGB, eastbloc germany secret police)

his father is one too.

So explain what the lund commission was and what it was supposed to answer.
This is an international site, and me included have no idea what that actually is and am way to lazy to open a link. Please act is if speaking to retards.

do you know understand what we mean when we say "norge är den sista sovjetstaten"?

Loved aoe 2.

Just cant understand hes not under more pressure to explain it all.
>wikileaks-forum.com/nsa/332/nato-chief-jens-stoltenberg-and-his-top-secret-kgb-past/31958/

Guys i think it's time to go to bed i'm sleepy

bump for spicy gommie infiltrators

Ok i will try to give a brief explanation about lund\related.

The lund commison was a Norwegian kommisjon orderd by the goverment to look into the intelligence services. Then known as "p-o-t". They did illegal surveliance on lots of people and where not accountable to the goverment.

The commisons findings have been ridiculed and its basicly just a cover-up. But it resulted in the formation of PST and the likes.
>okkupasjonsberedskap
We have a secret elite in Norway with ties to mossad,mi5,cia and as it turns out kgb?

The story is not complete. These networks are responsible for Israel having nuclear weapons. And lots more we do not know about.
I cant write a complete story without spending a few houres sourcing it.

But check out these things.
>lund kommisjonen
>kgb i ap
>stay behind
>lillehammer drapet

Need to read the links ive posted. The picture is too large for me to comprehend at the moment.

Yes the irony is not lost on me.

This thread is glorious. I'll search in the link you gave in this thread user. Thanks a lot.

Btw, did you get some juicy things about Switzerland in your research?

Be safe user.

But what does it all have to do with "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"?

bamp

Finally have a fascist gov run by the litteral elite that rule with an iron but fair fist.

... it all goes to hell as they open the floodgates to migrants and progressive cancer.

What did the kgb mean by this?

Also, Bump

Not that i can recall.

But i know that switzerland has some nazi gold history?

Not a member of stay-behind so no forced fuckery im aware of.

Please tell me there is stuff about Sweden in there.

>the things im most afraid of re-searching
>the supposed deathsquad and doctor networks drugging people into submission

Got no proof of that but the claims are on the same sites as the legit stuff. But i know theres some re-sources on the subject. A documentary made by someone covering a political murder etc. As mentioned have not gone deep into that hole... Not sure if i want to

>implying you refferd to the relationship between shrink\girl

Of course the Switzerland took the gold of the nazi and the jews and never truly returned it.
But this issue is pretty well-known since the "commission Berger" has been sent by the government to look for the exaction of the Switzerland during the WW2 and did an extremely complete report of 3000 pages. Nobody has the time to read it actually but we all learn to school that we collaborated a lot with the nazi Germany and we're bad goys for doing it.

>palme

But yeah swedens has a secret history. Mostly with how you guys are faking beeing neutral and shit. But thats normie WL stuff

Dont know if you guys are in the Mitrokhin-archive but its more than likely considering how huge it is.

You're just a schizo from a boring ass country

We all got something from the Germans^^
>muh infrastructure

I hope so

Actually this is hilarious and it's one of the observation of the Bergier commission:
>In 1941 when the Nazi government stripped German Jews of their citizenship, the Swiss authorities applied the law to German Jews living in Switzerland by declaring them stateless; when in February 1945 Swiss authorities blocked German Bank accounts held in Switzerland they declared that the German Jews were no longer stateless, but were once again German and blocked their Swiss bank accounts as well.

>Even though statistics are hard to come by, it is clear that Nazi-plundered gold flowed into Switzerland with the knowledge of the highest authorities in spite of promises that were made to the Allies to forbid such trade.

t. wikipedia
We can trust when it's time for them to make us ashamed of our wwhite history.
I heard recently that the commission Bergier was exaggerating the collaboration of the Switzerland and they were thinking of remaking it.

It may well be the whole suversion thing this man talked about.
youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk

Can you speak more about the spy situation? I'm pretty sure Japan is full of Chinese spies

Ouch.

Well theres no doubt that shaming "collaborators" has been a part of the post-war Agenda.

Poor fucking Germans today.

Fuck yes it is

Im going to watch the entire thing again.
Might make sense of certain things.

That is without a doubt.

>china is getting real friendly with merkel lately
>china started killing of cia agents back in 2010
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

bump

archive.is/OiRI5

>archive.is/OiRI5
my bad

Ah, I am fairly sure something has happened during all the Vietnam protests that took place in the late 60's.

Sweden is basically same shit. Subverted by Russian jews during sovjet times and then the Israelis took over, leading to what you have today, but immeasurable compared to what's waiting.
Unless they are stopped, unless that's part of the plan, like last time.

Yeah the surveliance of communists was exstensive. Certain sweden did not escape that asepct of intelligence.
>accountability rarely happend

I dont know much about the swedish history in general.