178.6 million – 219.4 million whites in latin America

178.6 million – 219.4 million whites in latin America
31.8 – 39.0% of Latin American population why most of the coming immigrants are browns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTBkaftKREE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because whites are the descendants of settlers so they aren't poor like the brown ones. There are a lot of white ones coming in tho

Because the white people actually have something to loose. The ones we get are the ones who don't have property, businesses, or careers to keep them in place.

Because those are the ones you want.
Legal immigration is nigh impossible and illegals gets tons of free shit.

Honestly can't wait for them to drain in here. Then we'll have a white hispanic Mexico. I'll buy a house cheap and retire like a rich man.

No niggers either! Whoo!

I live in a city spics have taken over, most of them think they're white despite being five foot four and having brown eyes brown hair and brown skin. Weird because they also love Mexico more than the USA and speak with the annoying accent if they even bother to speak english at all

Basically we get the filthy scum.

it's like bowel movement - brown stuff moves, pink stuff stays

those are self identifyng """whites""" you dumbfuck

there obviously are legitimate whites, but in a single digit percentage
and the upper classes are not white, that's a myth - they are atually genetically more european, but still non white

There are a lot of other studies that also show that whites are basically a numerically insignificant minority, some of them have power, others are inmigrants in tbe midle class, waiting to racemix with the mestizos

however, those studies are in spanish.
here is a summary of a chilean study showing that even the upper class is mestizo - with an average of 35% amerindian dna youtu.be/pTBkaftKREE
the video is obviously in spanish

>219.4 million whites in latin America
Wrong.

>Brazil
>white 72.7%
seems legit

read my posts - the map is showing dna composition
the white population in latam must be less than 5%.
yet about 30% of latinos think they are white

it says self identifying

this country doesn't have a white mayority, but whites are at least 25%

It's because latin americans have this fucking retarded concept of whiteness they think having ONE DROP of white blood makes them white. So you have tons of mestizos/castizos telling everyone they're white, which is obviously bullshit to anyone outside latin america.

That's why you have so many argentines and (southern) brazilians claiming their countries are white, and then look up pictures of these places and can tell that this is obviously bullshit. That's not to say there aren't ANY whites, because there are fractions of white immigrants who haven't racemixed (yet), but overall, those claims of being majority white are utter bullshit.

> they think having ONE DROP of white blood makes them white.

Literally no spic on earth believes this.

This
White hispanic here, most of them also speak mud tier spanish, and are completely unable to understand this
Its quite sad desu, but its nice i can pick a side in the race war because my last name is spanish

Because the wall isn't built yet.

>what is hyperbole.
The point I'm making is that they think white just means having white blood. They think they can have a ton of shitskin blood in there too and still be white.

>t. Mapuche

look at this this is what he is talking about

>white hispanic
more like mestizo/castizo in denial

>white hispanic
Yeah but are you ACTUALLY white, as pure spanish ancestry and unmixed, or are you a fucking castizo LARPing as a white man?

are you implying there is a significant white population?
why don't you show your flag?

It's usually the other way around from what i've experienced (im in Miami) Spics who have blonde hair and blue eyes or who are extremely European looking will say they are not white.

>White hispanic here

We all know you're lying you mapuche nigger. There are plenty of whites in Latin America.

Because the more dark skinned people the poorer, the dumber, the uncivilized, the more criminal and trouble maker. They are failures, so they move to retarded countries who reward them for being like that.

first, show your flag
second, i'm going to imply you don't live here, so you don't know what you're talking about
third, look at the genetic studies. There is no way the white latin american population is over 5%. It has plenty mestizos/castizos in denial, though

whites build communities
whites solve problems instead of running away from them
whites take pride in their work
whites put the next generation before their own

shit like that

I don't understand why are you lying to these people.

With the exception of indio/nigger hell holes like peru bolivia paraguay and the DR every latin american country has a decently sized white population.

What are you defining as white? 100%?

>What are you defining as white? 100%?
That's what it means yes
Even 80% white, 20% native is still a mongrel

Those are called Chicanos, and the Mexicans on here don't want them back.

Only the poor have reasons to migrate

Oh, you're a chicano.
>With the exception of indio/nigger hell holes like peru bolivia paraguay and the DR every latin american country has a decently sized white population.
No, they don't. I've seen them all. Only Brazil/Arg/Uru have a significant white population.

>What are you defining as white? 100%?
Over 90% european dna. White americans (unlike chicanos like you) typically say at least 95%. Amd europeans typically say at least 98%

they're mexicans and I don't give a fuck if they want them back or not they're going

because they are not sending their best

What about 90/10? And only 15% of that 90 is south euro. Nobody even asks if I'm mixed, I look exactly like every other white but little do they know I'm 10% redman

90% of the "white" Latin Americans are actually Iberian/Mediterranean/have at least some degree of impure blood.
White Latin Americans are from financial elites. Bankers, actors, politicians, landlords.
The brown people flooding first world countries are the slaves, erm, working class of the Latin American countries.

/thread

Still mixed senpai

>Oh, you're a chicano.
im not
>No, they don't. I've seen them all. Only Brazil/Arg/Uru have a significant white population.
Colombia and Venezuela also have a large population. Mexico and Chile also have quite a few but not as many
>Over 90% european dna. White americans (unlike chicanos like you) typically say at least 95%. Amd europeans typically say at least 98%
There are definitely plenty of them that are over 90%

Oh well. I can never claim to be pure. I'll have to look elsewhere for purpose in life

>colombia
did you even see these?

Only 15% of Latin America, and that's being too nice

obviously there are plenty of them, because those countries have over 30m people. But percentage-wise, they are a tiny minority.

>latin america
>whites
good one

> I can pick a side
Brown nipples will be genocided.

those sample sizes are pretty small my dude.

I'd be interested to see the ancestry of the Paisanos in Colombia, who are supposedly the whitest in the country

Whites who leave Latin America go back to Europe, not to the U.S.

>258 """whites""""
>small
that's a big enough sample, what really matters when you have a big enough sample is not making it bigger, but making sure that it is a quality sample. Basically it must be diverse enough (from diverse places and socioeconomic sectors of colombia) to be accurate
quality > quantity
You should check out where the sample came from to say that it was a bad sample.