Start breeding Sup Forums

It's the only way we can win

sweet kid

way ahead of you, I hav an amazing latina gf who I plan on proposing to.

>latina gf

have*

cute, watch some Mike Mew on youtube so your children grow up beautiful without malocclusion

How do you find a woman that won't divorce you and take half of your shit when she's older?

But I already did. Isn't my daughter cute?

>Wasting my time and money on an ungrateful brat who will just suck the life and happiness out of me.

And thats just the woman, times that by two with a kid in the picture.

Yo OP is that pic from that FB group?

Just gave my gf a few inches of dat der brown banana

ps shes white

it takes too long to raise a kid

no, that nose is inhuman.

>ancap

You obviously leave her first and start fucking thailand lady boys with your stock market moneys

>Find a girl and marry her
>Have a beautiful daughter
>Spend the next 18 years investing time and finances into nurturing and raising her to be smart, proper and intelligent
>Send her off to college
>Shows up for thanksgiving with new tattoos, dyed hair and a black boyfriend
>Spends the whole dinner giving you shit for being a conservative pig

I wonder how this feels.

It wont work until you take away womens rights tbqh.

You're looking at this problem the wrong way.

There doesn't necessarily need to be more white people.

Just less non-white people.

Why would i breed when i can play vidya and livr a comfy life working, travelling and playing gayms

>latina gf

The right-wing autists can't breed. Women want alpha males not a bunch of geeks sitting in their room surrounded by Nazi flags

Working on it.

Regrettably there's only bluepills here.This is hell.

I'm too young to have kids at the moment but what I want for the future is to get married and have kids with my current boyfriend.

Trying man. Went on a date with a beautiful blonde babe a couple days ago. She wants the same things in me, but she scared me talking about "some people down here in the south are low key raycis blah blah blah not all Mexicans blah blah blah". It was SOOO cringey. I sat there in the car trying so hard to pretend I didn't hear that & not go full Richard Spencer on her. I have the rest of my life to convert her, but I really can't wait to have sex so I can knock her up. Great Aryan genetics.

Jesus Christ, when did Sup Forums turn into "blog about your life"? This isn't facebook you gnarled turd.

I've been doing nofap for a few months now and i definitely feel like i'm read to impregnate some sweet nordic women.

everyone else, please do your part!