Do blacks make anything original?

STRONG BLACK WOMAN MADE DIS

youtube.com/watch?v=fJNTkSLq-9s

(1.5x for near black person speed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5jI9I03q8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously, fuck you jews for making cool black people retarded.

(((it))) will burn.

>But user we do steal their cultures, they are trendsetting awesomites.

kys

lmao white people have stolen steal everything

from religion to castles

Jazz music, R&B, numerous dance styles/moves, among others. If you're going to argue
> They stole/took influence from others
Then you're basically arguing that nothing is original anyway

Eh, most modern music genres were in fact started by blacks. That blacks have +10 to rhythm is well known.

They had fuckall to do with Classical music, which is the best form of music ever created, and it is purely a White invention.

Not sure why you nazis can't admit the obvious good shit about blacks and just put it into context. They are, in general, better at music, athletics and dancing. They does not justify the societal burden of their idiocy and violence.

Insisting they are worse at everything just makes you sound dumb, because it clearly isn't true.

You can admit this and still hate niggers.

inject shit ton of fat in their ass till it looks like an ostrich

>you're basically arguing that nothing is original

Almost everything really IS derivative. Sure go back early enough and there would have been one human who noticed if you blew through a hollow stick it made a cool sound, and then another one realized if you put holes in the hollow stick you could make the sound change and then someone else figured out that narrowing one end gave you more control over the sound and then someone else did it with metal and someone else added valves and someone else and on and on and on. You can do this with just about everything.

But at some point you have to identify the originator, or the person that most squarely fits the description. Chuck Berry did the most to lay the foundation of rock music, which is why he's fairly given credit for it. And he would have been the first one to admit that he got his inspiration from R&B and folk music, which got its inspiration from gospel music, which got its inspiration from Gregorian chant and on and on and on.

I bet the first 'musicians' were just people trying to mimic sounds in nature, which would have been a major source of their inspiration.

Good for them.

I agree with everything you said

What is the story behind this image?

do you agree with this too?

>They are, in general, better at music, athletics and dancing
But they aren't. Black music is disgusting. Same thing with black "dancing", it's just funny at best, I laugh at the new trends. As for athletics, it depends on the sport, you definitely can't pretend blacks are better at weightlifting than whites, nor can you pretend they're better at endurance running.

They have no clean water retard, this is the cleanest way they can shower. How about you do something about it if you don't like it? You'd rather sit on your ass and shitpost about it all day, you make us look bad. Divide and conquer is the oldest Jewish trick in the book and this whole board has fallen for it. We're seeing others as enemies and ignoring the biggest threat to ALL of us, black, mexican, white, asian, these Jews don't care about your race they just want to use you and you'd rather call this kid a nigger instead of uniting like we should. These Jews wouldn't have been a problem if we came together as the human race and showed these kikes they have no right to control us. But you'd rather make it all about white people to make yourself feel superior. The ego is a demonic device, (((they))) use it to their advantage.

>dancing

Fuck you nigger.

that's how I met my wife

t. Intimidated nonwhite

Blacks had no castles to steal.

Do you consider Eastern Africans like Kenyans and Ethiopians black? Because if so they most certainly are better at distance running than whites.

>How can white men compete?

I'm sure they had a reason to run given their history of being conquered.

Why are they too stupid to lay pipes and create water delivery systems?

Divide and Conquer? that would imply we were ever united... we ruled you, owned you and now we have given you civilization

you should make us your gods, ops you actually have even if you don;t know it

you want to look like us, talk like us and live like us

don't you get it, we don't need you, you have nothing to offer you're insects that can be ruled easily that's why the jews love you, cause youre the best class of poeple fpr them

dumb,poor and filled with inferiority complexes they can exploit and market their products at you in this modern day slavery 99% of nigger live in

Rock isn't disgusting, nor is jazz nor is techno nor is R&B - all originated by blacks. Argument could be made against rap and hip hop I suppose, but that has more to do with the lyrical content than the genre.

Whites solidly own the max strength category, but you're nuts on the endurance running point. East Africans totally dominate the sport.

10km isn't long distance. Marathon and ultramarathon runners are almost always white.

It's some specific type of infection - can't recall the name - but I have a few photos of it. Seems to affect black men the most, for some reason.

The best marathon runners are Ethiopian/Kenyan, like Haile Gebrselassie

I'm sorry nigger, but I highly doubt the black man invented the 4/4 beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5jI9I03q8E

I want to wring the sweat out of Serena's spandex after a match

Do ebola and aids count?

I stand corrected on regular marathons, East Africans seem to do well on those, but the ultramarathons are still mostly white. Maybe there's just not enough food in Africa to train for one of those.

Paying close attention to where you put your junk would be a start...

You would taste sweaty balls

>It's some specific type of infection - can't recall the name
Fournier gangrene mainly old alcoholics with no immune system