What were the facts to this?

Anyone have anymore information regarding this?
Who had their hands on what?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12780

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35ZXV-UwPYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't remember the particulars save for the fact that periodically, for a window of 4 hours, everyone's data would be available to everyone else. NGP VAN knew about this bug for perhaps over a decade. Their never fixing it almost suggests it was deliberate. The guy who designed NGP VAN worked for the Clinton campaign and it's inconceivable that they wouldn't have known about this bug too, likely using it.

Could this have been where all the leaks originated from? Ngpvan collects a lot of information.. Aside from the podesta emails, how many people had their hands on ngpvan data. Was this the only time it happened?

which leaks are you referring to specifically?
the ngpvan data is owned by the dnc, and i believe that anyone working on a democratic campaign would get access.

Any/all of them, aside from podestas emails. G2 and wikileaks seem to have had their hands on similar Info. I think the logs they provided are inaccurate and a lot more information was actually taken.

i'm not aware of anything significant leaked from ngpvan. back when i used to follow george webb he seemed to think so, but i dont know if he was able to prove that out.

If you go to the Google doc in the email it should show the 'logs' of the leak. Which aren't actual logs.. which leads me to think they're hiding a lot.. such as what exactly was taken, when, and by who. Dems want to yell Russia but this is the only thing I can find in Wikileaks referencing a hack and data taken.

Why would they hide who actually had their hands on the info? What did they do with the information after it was taken from the server's?

Bumping for interest

I've never seen these emails be discussed as the source of the leaks but they would have had their hands on the same information that was leaked months later.

Without anyone examining the sercers, what was taken and when, by who, they have free reign to blame whoever they want.

This was also used as leverage to cut access for Sanders team from accessing core info needed for their campaign.

What would you be looking for in these leaks?

What actually happened, what was taken, the date and by who. The logs are a summary, leaving out a lot of important information.

It looks a lot like what was posted by G2. I'm not sure if it is... but it appears G2 used the same exploit to get into servers.

Soooo.. might this be related to Rich?

It def could be. IF he had access or was close with anyone who had their hands in the DNC.. the real logs would reveal who could have taken the info and when.

bmp

youtube.com/watch?v=35ZXV-UwPYI

webb goodman with dr. corsi concerning ngp-van
1hr 18min

That's actually why I started looking into the ngp van system. Then I saw the logs and everything looked off.

you're op right?
my current understanding is that bernie's data director breached the system so the DNC would contractually be able to terminate bernies access to his own data
the logs being fabricated would fit this theory

ngp-van data did leak but the bernie breach might be unrelated

Yes op here.
Exactly what I'm thinking. But that's the only time that there's direct evidence of someone taking from the from the DNC but everyone points at Russia. If they wanted any context of this happening before, they'd look here but I have yet to see anyone talk about these emails specifically.

agreed. the complexity of the true story makes it hard to report on. 3+ leaks plus internal political war makes for a lot of actors. most 'alt-media' is too thirsty for emotionally charged issues (trafficking, S. rich, social issues, etc.) that are simple and attractive

Good thread

Bump for Podesta speaking out publicly today for the first time in a while. He's got some nerve built back up. Must have finally had time to sweep the pizza parties under the rug

>Take down Bernie
Even if they hadn't funneled his money to HRC, they know who took what.
>Threaten the leakers.
Without including their names in log files, this could have been done intentionally if there was leaks, they would be able to quickly identify and know who had access to those files.
>3+ leaks
If the exploit was public who knows what was taken when.

If they wanted to prove Russia hacked their servers all they would have to do is let the FBI invesigate and look at the servers.. or at least the original logs.