Union when?

It is high time we united in order to secure the existence of our people and stop the muslim invasion.

Non-marked countries aren't allowed to comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html
archive.is/I53tT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure, i'll join i guess

You guys couldn't even land at Gallipoli. How can you stop the roach invasion?

we didn't lose the war tho, did we?

Not gonna happen
It would be more likely we get Transylvania back

t. Bozgor

(((we))))

If it weren't for Hungary we could have had the between the seas concept with Polandbros and Czechoslovakia and make an eastern-european superstate.

Fair enough.

You people already have experience with that, so good luck.

There isn't even such a thing as a "Romanian". Your country consists of different ethnic groups. You're like a shitty, poor version of the USA

>wants to stop Muslim invasion
>takes Kosovo into alliance

fixed your retarded map

carry on now

Ok Amhed, enough internet for today.

Kosovo is Serbia.

Who wants to have a union with Romania anyway. Not even Moldavia.

t. albania

Well prove me wrong you retarded gyp. It's a miracle you can read and write, really

Kosovo is full of muzzies. Good luck fighting Muslims with Muslims.

Assblasted Albanian detected. Kosovo is not your home. Hang yourself.

Check your pocket. Your wallet is gone. They can pickpocket through the internet now.

thats a good idea indeed.
i cant even name the shitholes you marked red!

if its not albanian, where did all the serbs go?

t.butthurt bozgor

There isn't even such a thing as a "Germany". Your country consists of different ethnic groups. You're like a shitty, poor version of Africa

Fixed that for you.

May as well include FYROM

Yeah, Greece too would fit quite nicely.

They disappeared. We bombed the fuck out of them. Probably one of the biggest crimes of the 20th century.

I agree with you. You still aren't an actual country. And you're even poorer and shittier than cucked Germany. Even your own countrymen come here and there's literally no difference between them and a fucking rapefugee

Question for Serbs: Would you prefer to get Kosovo back, but then give Vojvodina up to Hungary, or keep Vojvodina but give up Kosovo to Albania?

i don't know

all i know that all of the albos there will go to nearby sea

and we're humans after all so you'll have a freedom to choose which one i s nearest

Don't make me come back up there.

>evicting rodents from their nest is a crime

nah

WE

No, facilitating the Muslim invasion of a Christian state through killing Christian civilians and fighting men is a crime.

Bring it on

These eastern european unions will never happen. Your countries are too weak.

Except for the fact that my countrymen work then come back. You see, we go there, wash your toilets, take your money, fuck your women then come back and shitpost about you and immigrants. Meanwhile all you can do is cry while a big black dick is forcefully kebabing your wife and shitpost about me on this last bastion of "free speech" called Sup Forums, though that's not gonna last very long. Can't wait for Hiroshima to sell your info to the "G*rman" PC police and get your ass raped in jail.
Anyway, thanks for the easy money, hope you kill yourself.

this is ridiculous, serbia has no benefit from such a union and kosovo is the muslim part of serbia so they ESPECIALLY don't have anything to gain. It's literally more likely that serbs and croats reconcile our differences in the next 20 years and a new yugoslav alliance (but not state) emerges.
also you mark bulgaria but not macedonia, are you stupid?

o i am laffin

what invasion? albanians have been a majority in kosovo for 200 years now

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

Enjoy Sup Forums while you can, G*rman

>we wuz Dacians and sheeeit
Mate, the Dacians are all gone. The language that the non-gypos in your country speak is a descendant of Latin. But I'll bet you're a fucking gypsy posting this from your shitty little shanty town.

Please archive those
archive.is/I53tT

>we wuz freedoms and shit
>we wuz da world police
>we wuz a meltin pot
Shove a burger up your ass and fuck off.

Kosovo is included because they are part of Serbia, as for Macedonia I forgot about them.

Sry

It's a combination of Roman, Dacian and Slavic blood.

triggered Romanian gypsy detected

>we were a majority ever since we invaded and started slaughtering the populace
Wow, what an incredible observation. I'm actually amazed that a Turkish rape-baby like yourself has the mental faculties to contemplate demographic proportions.

>Kosovo is included because they are part of Serbia

wrong

first kosovo, next is transylvania

>LARP-ing under a fascist flag.

Show your true colors, bozgor.

>invaded

invaded from where? we were already there

>being this butthurt

get over it slobo, its over

Take off your nupol mask and let's see your pretty flag, fuckboi.

Sounds a bit like somebody is a little butthurt? Couldn't make enough money through selling stolen chickens and had to sell your anus to the town rapist?

>It's a combination of Roman, Dacian and Slavic blood.
Don't forget the Indian Gypo blood.

t. butthurt gyps

Go back to fucking India

t. butthurt dune nigger
Go back to fucking goats

here you go

>tries to be smug by showing lack of knowledge

What happend to germans?

>less than 2% of the population are gypsies

Nice bait, pllease remind me of how many mexicans there are in good ol' USA

Nice gay flag ripoff. Who are you again?

>uniting with serbs
>thinking it's a good idea
kek

hahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahaha see hungary has cool V4 gypsis imideietly try to copy it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You must be over 18 to post here, leave.

>only one country is allowed to have allies

And at least our wannabe alliance is made out of people that have things in common

He is over 18, this is considered genius intellect for a bozgor.

I'm Lithuanian. "Gay flag" - more African colours than gay, but ok. And I wouldn't be surprised if you're from Chad with your flag.

>huehuehuehue
>huehuehue
>huehue
What did he mean by this?

you must be white to post here so fuck off
the common thing in our alliance that we are white not like you

You know you can hover over the flag and see the name, right? Or do those african colors also come with african intellect?
>bozgor
>thinks he's white
Ok, yellow dude.

>yelow
pic reconstruction from skull try again buzi cigány

I can say the same to you. You could've just hovered on my flag to check what those "gay colours" are.

Touche, you got me there.
>that nose
That's even worse

Lol Chadian.

Lol Bulgarian. Oh wait, they are actually nice people.

Sure thing Hans.
Die already

you know mate with a big nose comes a big cock

how would serbia ahve no benefit? they are the poorest of the bunch. if anything, romanains would be the ones with the least benefi

>with a big nose comes a big oven
Fixed that for you.

why the fuck aren't we included

sorry

we aren't heebs you would know that if the Romanian education wouldn't be such a fucking joke

T R I M O R E T A
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

Romania? Nigga we got Austria-Hungary

Who would win?

Would any Romanians agree with Hungary-Romania borders in 1940 to be implemented today?

V4 easy

no Romanians are still but hurt that Hitler sided with us

our enemies

I want to strangle you with my bare hands bozgor

based

jews like you

He sided with both of you.

Why do people in the Balcans always want to kill each other?
In the Baltics we get along decently well even with those who tried to exterminate us 70 years ago.
Is it in Balcan culture?
Is there a Balcan gene?
Redpill me on the Balcans

because you're the same religion retard. obviously you can't have muslims, catholics and orthodox living together. or near each other.

EU
Probably whichever has bigger population, so they can remove more kebab.

What about the Emus?

>stop the muslim invasion.
>Kosovo

Romanians sure are retarded

that map is like watching power rangers mixing into MegaZord but with gypsies instead

>implying we wouldn't remove kebab
t.80-IQ nigger aka average american

religious differences as well as opportunistic elites
your nations formed quite later and you faced a direct common threat (Germans, Soviets)

I was implying you are retarded because Kosovo is muslim but they are in your alliance

Kosovo is serbian land. that land will NOT be taken away from Serbia. not expecting that a mutt would understand that

I don't quite buy that.
In Latvia there is a three way split between Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants.

being fucked over by multpli world powers (tsarist, ottoman, austro-hunagary) and being treated like dogs and having your culture and language almost destroyed (this happened to both romanians./serbians/bulgarian) does that to you