Lauren Southern

There are 5 threads up about her right now, all of them trying to do character assassination.

Tell me Sup Forums, who are (((they))) so afraid of her?

If they're trying so hard to tarnish her image, I guess she is doing something right.
Very right.

Wow, so based! Yes fuck Islam! But don't name the Jew!

exactly! just like Trump

Not an argument goy.

They work on weekends. I've been paying attention to the tactics of these shills for 3 weeks.

I don't know, but its making me like her more.

Rabbi why you hide your flag??
the Goyim knows

she is a lying cunt
fucking hate her

>she is a lying cunt
Source?

The fuck it has to do with not true Scotsman fallacy you dumbass?

this tb desu

same here

how does she lie??

She is a very bad goy. We have to shut her down.

Giving 620 million to starving niggers is totally kosher, right.

She threw us under the bus. Just like i told everyone she would

Yeah the board is getting hit hard by some chucklefuck or another today. The amount of blacked, anti-lauren, anti-spencer, anti-race realist threads that have popped up today is ludicrous.

Same thing happened last weekend. Only difference was, it was constant anti-Molymeme threads over the whole weekend. When Monday hit, it was over. Now it's weekend again and you see the same shit but with LS.

REALLY MAKES JEW THINK

>She threw us under the bus
Source?

They're doing this because of her apology video. Antifa think it is the opportune moment to attack her after Hamburg.

she is (((them)))

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUP!!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ROASTIE!!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Because Women bring people to our side. It's very powerful to have women spreading our message.

she's a fucking jewish coalburning whore, you fucking idiot

Her grand parents are not jews according to her though. Read the tweet again.

And she said multiple times she wasn't a jew, but you're conveniently ignoring THOSE tweets, shill.

I saw a thread screenshotted the other day, of some LARP'er pretending to be CIA about to quit his job, after having worked on trying to sway the opinions of 4cahn.com for 6 years to no avail.

It had me laugh.
This thread and the LARP'ers shilling against Lauren Southern (My favourite man in the universe because he has such a GORGEOUS body and beautiful face that makes me gay to look at) is almost funnier.

I want to wring the sweat out of her underwear after a long workout

>she's a fucking jewish coalburning whore
Source?

Lauren doesn't have Danish ancestors. Not at all.

Stop asking for a fucking source they are just flinging shit.

Are mods bought by CIA or can we just mass report the shills and have them banned?
Asking because I'm a noob and doesn't give enough fucks to search it otherwise (otherwise than here, right in this thread)

Civic nationalism isn't edgy or cool.

The only reason you faggots care about her is because you're a bunch of beta fucks orbiting some hot girl.
Get a fucking life.

>Stop asking for a fucking source they are just flinging shit.
Of course, I know, I am simply pointing out their hypocrisy and lies, so the lurkers will see it too.

The lurkers are still the majority of Sup Forums and we have to make sure they do not think "Sup Forums hates Southern, so I hate her too", this would be counter productive.

Damn you must me desperate if you even hire people to make anti-Lauren photoshop.

No. The mods seemingly delete threads/ban at random when they are bored. Just don't respond or enter sage into the post option so the thread isn't bumped.

>Are mods bought by CIA
We have reason to think they are indeed corrupted. Like for the "blacked" or "pro mixed-race" threads that gets deleted ONLY after 300 posts.

Is sage still a thing?
I haven't read ID Heaven in LITERALLY HITll.- about literally a year if not longer.

actually, your mom did it

>source
My ass

T.Shariablue

These new flag-options are what I'm mostly concerned about.
Giving people the option to pick a "lul nazi"-flag will make it easier for CIA and other shills to seek to blend in.
I'm extremely wary of reading a post not by a casual, actual, nationality.
But then again - I might just be paranoid.

>shills out in force today. Keep your guard up because many other videos are being hit with spam and deceitful user. Drumpfkins and cummunists everywhere being loud and obnoxious. G20 has arrived.

this

>Is sage still a thing?
Yes, but since the "email" has been changed to "options", it can't be seen anymore.

>white knighting this hard

>T.Shariablue
That's my thought too.

I love her big jew nose :3

european education everyone

>The lurkers are still the majority of Sup Forums
Source ?

>that guy t mentioned her having a boyfriend

>he said they were cute together

>didn't reveal name

Dropped

>These new flag-options are what I'm mostly concerned about.
I get what you're saying, but it's mostly to give some weight to the /banter/ board, keeping people insulting each others according to their flag and for people here to concentrate on politics and ideologies.

For me, I fly the Gagsden flag because I have a French flag otherwise and it often deviate the conversation I am trying to have.

Come to Krau/pol/ then

Point in case.

>misunderstood use of reaction image
>using 'racist flag'
>responds to [possible] keywor(s): Shill, CIA, report, ban(ned), mods

I'm telling you, guys - the newest invasion comes in the form of red herrings hiding behind swastika-nationality-pointers (or whatever those little flags are called), and trying to covertly sway opinions (to no avail).

I'm so fucking smart I should apply to a job at the CIA.

>character assassinating this hard
Not an argument, faggot.

I'm verry sorry for asking, but can I get a redpill on character assasination and how do I notice one to sager it?

>jew
Source?

>caring what "pol thinks"

Wew laddy
First of pol isnt one person.
Altough the majority are mindless sheeple trying to conform to a supposed or fake consensus, like everywhere in life

Secondly

Who the fuck cares wbat anonymous incels think?!

Lauren ia doing real life work and has kikes shitting their pants 24/7, while incel faggots talk shit on an anonymous mongol artisan saddlemaking board

>Source ?

I did not consider that some flags (France, Brazil, India) could render someone's post ignored.

But I still stand by my raised concerns in post

Pretty straight forward. Here's the quick breakdown for you.

Politicians in America have the sole tactic at the moment of trying to bring down and discredit their opponent rather than form a policy. They have a long history of it in fact. Right now the democratic left and liberals blame Trump's victory and the rise of the right on the power of the internet, the hate machine, and see any popular youtubers, alt media and sources as a threat, and the only way they know how to fight is to discredit them.

They did it with Milo, they tried it here with Moly, , Pewdie... it's like gg turned up to 11 now the wider circles are involved and 1 by 1 they target those with a following big enough to be deemed a threat. And not just bs eclebs like Alex Jones that do try to legitimise themselves or alternative news networks like Brietbart. Remember when Hillary called out Drudge? Anything that is right is on the list, 1 by 1 they are working through that list.

Yep, stay focused Sup Forums remember that these shills are mostly antifa + some contrarians. Lauren is fine and helpful to our cause.

They're getting very nervous. So many women are doing 180's and becoming ethnic nationalist very fast. Look at Rage After Storm for example.

If I was some immigrant, I would be nervous also. " this nazism satire isn't going away...shut it down!!!!!"

we need >>>/cel/ or perhaps >>>/ecel/. All the talk about h3h3, lauren, tfoot, sargon, molyneux, would happen over there. It would make me so happy.

Because everyone knows that they probably won't get to fuck her

She's a dirty fucking kike, it's clear as day you dumb newfag motherfuckers

Character assassination is when the general public decides that someone is a witch and then burns them.
Look at Milo Yiannopoulos. That was a character assassination that was, sadly, successful.
I've shilled for him as hard as I could, but the internet has made its decision: He is guilty.

>She's a dirty fucking kike
Source?

confirmed.
"they" are making threads about Lauren Southern bashing her.
"they" are making threads about this recently deceased nigra to counter

Disregard this post.
For info, read:

>people think i'm crazy
>people thought galileo was crazy
>therefore i'm not crazy

you're logic is so retarded it has its own named fallacy

>source
Look at OP file, literally just look at her face. She reminds me of a young Jewish boy wearing make up....

That graph shows overall traffic though, rather than the percentage of poster to lurkers, is there any real way of telling whether non posters make up the majority on here, as was your assertion.

This happens all the time whenever someone shows weakness. They smell blood, then they go for the kill.

This is why you should NEVER FUCKING APOLOGIZE for anything.

Did Lauren apologise for something?

Not a source.

well why are women leading our movement the fuck happened to us we used to be edgy race warriors now we got women doing everything for us

>Did Lauren apologise for something?
Yeah, because she was in a picture with a few random journalists at the G20, those journalists got beat up from AntiFa even though they are left wing.

fuck, you could just have a >>>/cel/lsg/ it'd be perfect. Eliminate the need to have 5 threads at once.

Only for getting innocent german journalist hurt because she wore an Identitarian shirt. It's not a big deal

She apologized to people who were with her group because they were getting threatened and attacked simply because they were with her. She even cries in the video.

The left thinks they've won some meaningful victory by assaulting a few journalists who know her. Journalists who have no actual connections to right wing movements, but they're automatically Nazis because they were seen in a photo with Lauren Southern.

They are so god damn dumb it's disgusting.

Can't tell if shill, troll, or dumb.
She should've said nothing at all, agreed.
Sad for them, though... poor idiots.
She did nothing.
Must've struck her on a personal level, then; if she cried.
Poor thing... I don't think I'd enjoy being the target of violence from all of antifa. She's a woman, after all.

When can we start killing antifa?

Exactly. They are making me like her.

>Being this much of an autistic nazi.
Why don't you get out your precision swastika engraved calipers & take skull measurements to double check.

/thread

Fuck no man. You're the shill, he's a Jew. Look at his little hooked snout, his dyed fucking semetic hair and his tiny little Jew boy frame. He's a tranny disinfo agent. The kikes do this shit in the media all the fucking time and if you actually knew the enemy you would know that, you fucking "red herring".

You're doing the thinking for the people that read my post, acting as a voice of reason for them to latch on to instead of taking the time to think.

You're the lowest of the low, jude.

14/88

for farting

>don't like some Jew coalburner
>"HURR DURR SHILLS"
Unironically kys you fucking loser

They hate her most of all because she's hot

It really has nothing to do with the true scotsman fallacy, even though I agree that she's being shilled hard against right now by the antifa discord.

True scotsman fallacy is this:
>A: Nobody with an eduction would vote for Trump.
[shows a picture of a doctorate holder from university C who voted for Trump]
>So? Do you think going to C really counts as an eduction?
[shows picture of a doctorate holder from respected university B who voted for Trump]
>Economics is not a real field of study. That's not eduction, try again.
[shows picture of a mathematics doctorate holder from respected university B who voted for Trump]
>Have you read his twitter feed? Do you honestly believe he counts as educated?
and so on, because A will never accept that any example breaks his argument because he'll always find something new that's arbitrarily wrong with the example

>Jew coalburner
Source?

Nonsense post.
kek

>She even cries in the video.
How much do you reckon genuine, freshly squeezed Lauren Southern tears would sell for on popular internet auction sites, is there a healthy market for them ?

They are dweebs that have nothing better to do on a Saturday. They have a scheduled "exercise " later in the day at the park followed by a session of Marx lessons in preparation for their next faggshow.
Let them bask in their 15 min of glory.
Lists are being made. Soon they will be rounded up and taken to nice retreats in the middle of the woods with nice accommodations, safe secure spaces along with state of the art pizza ovens.

>unironically liking emasculated Jewish males

>She's a dirty fucking kike

Even if it's true then so what? Is it roaming millenial who admits to being Jewish and isn't she like part Asian as well? Why no threads about her?