HAPPENING IMPEACH SOON

>Long-lost court documents detailing President Trump’s alleged use of undocumented labor to pave the way for Trump Tower have been found — and could soon be unsealed.

>The transcript and court brief were part of a lawsuit filed in 1983 by a union worker alleging that Trump — long before he moved into the White House — exploited undocumented Polish workers who demolished the building where Trump Tower now stands.

archive.is/Jsqxs

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/statute-of-limitations-state-laws-chart-29941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Statue of limitations my dude

He won't go to jail but he may get impeached

He won't. Screencap this.

Keep holding your breath.

People who believe borders should be abolished will persecute trump for associating with foreigners?

yea, i bet Trump picked him self all the workers
also
>long lost documents

It's definitely purgury

Statute

STATUTE

NOT STATUE

>liberals want to impeach DRUMPF for using illegal labor
lmao

ANONYMOUS LONG LOST DOCUMENTS FROM ANONYMOUS INTELLIGENCE AGENCY PERSONNEL FUCK BLAFLUMFADUMF

>he may get impeached

i don't think impeach means what you think it means

>Floods millions of illegals into country
>Continously defend their criminal acts
>over 4 million illegals voted in last election encouraged by Obongo
>Wah no humans are illegals, no borders ever.

Buuuuuuuuuut Trump may have had illegals working for him.

WTF I hare illegals now

>Statue of limitations

really gets the noggin joggin

So?
Impeachment =/= removal from office
Honestly I hope he does get impeached, because when the libtards find out the former fact, their impotent rage will be so immense, anybody within a 3 block radius will be burned up by their fury.

I thought this was already well known

That's the whole fucking point. Businesses WILL do that if you allow it. They need to be made to stop.
Liberals have a really hard time understanding what business is and what businessmen do.

kek

>Thing we aren't sure about might happen.

Lul

>long lost documents
>unnamed sources confirm
>someone familiar with a lawyers way of thinking
>our sources that confirm the Russian story
What ever faggot.

Meh. At least they're white, better than what he could have got using the natives of nyc

are these people retarded? 50 percent of the construction field is illegals, hence why they work contract labor. trumps organization would hire GC's to manage the product. who the GC's hire to do the work is on them. id image 300-400 people were involved in building a tower that size. wouldnt suprise me if 50 of them were illegals, mostly working in masonry/foundation/core side

Libtards are so desperate to impeach Trump... It is pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

>ALLEGED use
>nearly 35 YEARS ago

This is the best "dirt" the Dems can dig up? Lmoa

Liberals want the immigrants here to vote for them, but they don't want the illegals to have jobs. If they have jobs, they'll have to pay taxes, and if they have to pay taxes, they just might start to think the Republicans were right all along.

This guy probably would cry if Trump did get impeached because his 15 minutes would be over.

literally every corporation in America has used illegal labor.

Hell, I used to work in the DMV, and we had illegals do everything from mail room, to filing, janitorial services, front desk translations, you name it. lel

NO HUMANS ARE ILLEGAL, SHITLORD.

>him sayng he likes to grab pussy didn't do jack shit
>this will surely gets him IMPEACHED

Approximate limitations of this statue please. You strike me as someone whose opinion I want to flirt with.

>getting impeached for using undocumented labour 40 years ago.

this is what liberals actually believe.

haha. getting impeached by liberals for employing 'undocumented workers'

Kek wills it.

Where have I heard this before.

>long lost documents
we are entering deus ex machina, here

What? that was well-know for decades

He admitted this already.

I don't care what he did with illegals then.

I care what he does with them now. I want him to throw even more out.

No way Drumpf can win the election now. Hillary 2016!

Wouldn't the firm Trump hired that employs these illegals be at fault and not Trump? It's like blaming me for buying a burger at McDonald's when they hire illegals...

>Long-lost court documents

This will surely be the end of Drumpfs campaign

How big is this statue user?

Yuge

I was in that thread. That user is so fucking mad to this day

>Long lost documents
>Sources say
> anonymous sources can confirm
>Intel says
We all have heard this song and dance at this point. It's all so tiresome

Wow. Trump hiring a contractor who hires a subcontractor who hires another subcontractor who lays out some drywall. Literally hitler.

>unsafe conditions at the job site and unfair wages

Although this may be true, maybe Trump compensated his workers in even better ways other than wages.

Maybe he paid his workers in Trump steaks ? Or other Trump goods and services ?

Is this not better compensation than what most unions provide ?

How do you know he's mad?

First they tried to say he was in bed with russia, and how they're saying he used undocumented polish labor 30 years ago.
They're really stepping up their game.

So, you want to punish Trump for hiring illegal immigrants?
The liberal's double thinking is what made me snap out of it

Soo, now leftist are against company employing illegal inmigrants? I thought they like them

haha, you lot are so pathetic and desperate, he'll be in office for 8 years and there is literally nothing you can do about it. spill more tendies in your impotent rage plz.

I hope he comes out of these allegations completely unscathed, further fueling more freakouts, impotent rage and tendie dropping.

Insider here: Currently posting from a burner off public wi-fi. Please screenshot this. If this comes back to me I'll be dead before nightfall. Please get this out to the public.

He hired illegals fresh off the boats. He compensated them in scoops of ice cream. You know how many? TWO SCOOPS! TWO FUCKING SCOOPS! He must be impeached before he it's too late! Spread this information, get it out to friends and family. I already submitted official documents to Trumpileaks.

omg , this impeach shit again....

You're wrong

Screen cap this

Since it happened in New York, they'll give him a fucking gold medal.

So the long lost documents that were made up, I mean found just last week...

Even if it's true and he did, how does that get him impeached? Clinton got head from a staff member IN THE OVAL OFFICE and wasn't impeached...You are talking about something Trump did decades ago that happens all the fucking time in corporate America by just about every company...

Stop archiving! let based norway do it!

Statute of limitation is 3-6 years in NY. This'll get thrown out.

>nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/statute-of-limitations-state-laws-chart-29941.html

ha!

awesome job liber-idiots! way to try and impeach Trump on a platform you've advocated for years!

fucking rats

SO YOU ARE MAD HE HIRED DEMOCRAT VOTERS????

THIS IS THE WHOLE DEM PLATFORM, WILL THEY DISOWN THEIR OWN???????????????????????????????????????????????????

How would this, even if true, have anything to do with impeachment?

Even a Kuwaiti seems to know more about our government, and common sense in general, than you. Kill yourself OP.

Lol, not a Kuwaiti, just here for work....LEGAL work, I might add, given the topic...

Lol. Well either way out thoughts were aligned...

Based Trump helping La Raza out
Reminder that Trump doesn't really believe in half the shit he says and is just booling around as president trolling libs, spics etc everyday

Second time they've threatened Trump with impeachment.

It's just a warning.
>Do as we say or we'll make it happen goy

I guess Trump's ceasefire with Putin might have upset a few people.

>trump hires contractor
>contractor hires dirty illegal spics

>somehow trump's fault

So you want to impeach the president for hiring 'undocumented' workers because you hate him for not wanting ppl to hire 'undocumented' workers.

He hired illegal whites so its different to them

user poster here. Checking in to say FUCK Sup Forums, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE and FUCK DRUMPF

If you think trump is responsible for for hiring labour for his buildings you are an irredeemable retaed

THIS WAS 35 FUCKING YEARS AGO

OBAMA WAS LITERALLY IN A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AROUND THE SAME TIME

LITERALLY
A
TERRORIST

AND THAT NIGGER DIDNT GET TOUCHED

TRUMP ISNT GETTING IMPEACHED
E
V
E
R
YOU DUMB NIGGERLOVING FAGGOT NIGGERS

>vrumpdft might have or not possibly yes and no said the f-word within the last 50 but likely no more than 70 years ago depending on perspective
>VLEIMPEACH NOW WRYYYYYYYYYY

The day of the rope is coming, commies. And don't expect wealth will be wasted on helicopter rides for you personal comfort.

Why are leftists so obsessed with a literal apartment building?

No he won't you Jew.

don't quote me on this, but I heard Trump stole a candy when he was 4 years old

Impeach when