Trump says of Trudeau: 'Justin is doing a spectacular job'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trudeau-enjoys-warm-reception-including-from-trump-at-g20-in-hamburg/article35623480/

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.gc.ca/returning/customs/bringing-to-canada/personal-exemptions-mini-guide
youtu.be/HQJ65VelAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LEAF'D. Trudeau is shit but so is Kurmpf so it doesn't matter

10D chess!

hahahahaha holy shit burgers BTFO

So many leaves in this thread

Thanks for making us look even greater by comparison, leafs. Trudeau really is doing a spectacular job at that.

Trump says anything that is advantageous to him in a giving moment.

He is a huckster.

Unlike European retard leaders, Trudeau knows not to badmouth our greatest ally and basically 100% trading partner in imports and exports. If the US really wants to, they could bankrupt us very quickly.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel also offered some praise, telling other leaders during one session to consult Mr. Trudeau if they needed help figuring out how to use their headsets and microphones. “Just ask Justin, Justin can show you,” Ms. Merkel told the leaders.

cute

Do you have more of that Canada?

"spectacular" indeed

> most of the serious business has been done by others, notably Mr. Trump during his lengthy meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin

well, no shit

thats 5d chess too!!!!

I we suck (((their))) dick we win!

Trump isn't keeping up with the day to day in Canada. He said that because he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

>big american cock inside a loose leaf
Is it true burgers get laid easily in canada?

Maybe.

It's crushing to know he doesn't care and the annexation isn't coming...
It's horrible here and Trudeau isn't doing a good job
;_;

when he said it you could here the loud laughter in the back of the room. Trump automatically says that shit about everybody. Said Merkel had done a great job when he expressed how much he hates her guts.

Are you the artist? /r/ing her on fire but still smug as fuck when blackburger frantically offers help.

Spectacular clusterfuck of a Prime Minister.

There's only 30,000,000 people in all of Canada. Most of which live within an hours drive of any US border and regularly depend on duty-free shopping here for gas, food and luxuries just to make ends meet.

Canada is also accepting a vastly larger percentage of migrants than America, especially from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Cities like Scarborough and Vancouver show the future of Canada, demographics that will become a reality within a Century.

I feel bad for Canadians, being property of foreign Royalty that only allow you to survive on scraps must be tough.

it's not that he doesn't even care, he just doesn't have enough time in the day

if he wasn't president i'm sure we would hear about dopey Justin on his twitter

Omar Khadir
>Great job Trudeau
>I support vets

>and regularly depend on duty-free shopping here for gas, food and luxuries just to make ends meet.
this isn't true if anyone is actually curious

>trying this hard
ouch

Any riots going on in Germany?

>implying he's not
Trudeau is doing everything the americans want. He's setting us up with oil pipelines, signing trade agreements, etc.

What's not to love? We don't give a shit if he cucks the leaves.

I love that he calls him Justin, it's so comfy.

Your government actually PAID someone to make this page and is funded by YOUR taxes. It teaches Canadians HOW to smuggle an illegal amount of contraband from the US back to their respective provinces/homes. How embarrassing.

travel.gc.ca/returning/customs/bringing-to-canada/personal-exemptions-mini-guide

Trump is not trying to push a wedge between allies due to ideological or personal differences, i.e., the opposite of what Obama and Trudeau have already done. This is the respectable position.

Also he probably means Trudeau is doing a spectacular job of destroying his own country and as a leading example of what not to do.

>citation needed
keking at you nonwhite burgers

>There's only 30,000,000 people in all of Canada. Most of which live within an hours drive of any US border

That's a completely retarded statement to make considering most Canadians settlements predate US ones.
You just grabbed land as far north as you could and that's really it.

Not only that but if I wanted to reach the US border it would take me 2 hours from Montreal, not 1.

this. Canada is going to fall so hard that Mexico will be laughing at them

Canada has a higher average IQ than the USA.

Even if they are more liberal, you can't dispute that fact.

Think about how genius their world position is. Fucking even middle Eastern people are like oh a Canada he's cool. They've outplayed everyone because nobody will ever even think of attacking them in their wildest dreams.

>MUH LEIF ERIKSON
>MUH DUTCH FUR TRADERS

Yea, temporary settlements, property of England or Holland. Try again.

>spectacular

Even Trump loves spectating leafs maple themselves.

Stop duty free shopping in my Country you fucking parasite.

shit going down on ruptly feed
youtu.be/HQJ65VelAmQ

that page is there so you don't get detained at the border

i don't have an issue with a government helping its citizens

"Spectacular Job"

Thank you freund

They harbor both gigantic timber and water resources. Russia and China will completely assrape Canada at some point, annexing their natural resources. Shit...the Taiga is the second largest biome on the planet. More trees than you could ever imagine, not to forget the mineral and oil/natural gas resources.

I'm not.
it's a /bant/ meme

>Canada has a higher average IQ than the USA.

Gee, I wonder why that is. Oh, it's because they don't have an albatross of 50 million people around their neck.

Also, the reason Canada gets to be in the role they're in is because they don't have to make any decisions in the world.

>American education
Canada is just loyalist America. You rebelled, tried taking as much land as possible but got btfo by the red coats and French colonists who were living there at the time.
A pretty embarrassing defeat I might add considering you outnumbered us 10 to 1.

We didn't settle here because it was next to your country, we did it because it's about as north as you can reasonably go without encountering crippling cold and the Canadian shield.

Canada has 1 point higher IQ on average, despite being over 80% actually white, and the remaining 20% being mostly of asian descent. America has 25% hispanics and 13% blacks. It's amazing the difference is only 1 point

Well shit, I'm not going over there to /r/ing. Oh well. Pic's making me want a burger though, might do that for dinner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh. Kill me.

Why would it exist if Canada is self sufficient? I think it's about time you but ties with England and France. Self sufficiency is pertinent and compulsory for a normal 21st century life. I'd hate opening my wallet and seeing faces of the people that own me.

>“We have a great neighbour in Canada and Justin is doing a spectacular job in Canada,” Mr. Trump said as he began his remarks. “Everybody loves him and they love him for a reason. So congratulations on the job you are doing.”
When usually Trump is vague as fuck, it doesn't mean anything, but now suddenly it does.
>traditional Haitian mud cookies
yum

Canada isn't anything like America. Firstly America is a self sufficient Republic whereas Canada is a Commonwealth and dependent of Britain.

he's right
seeing the level leafland has fallen to, and better yet, seeing them still digging...
that indeed is quite a spectacle

>implying spectacular means successful

Doesn't anybody keep a dictionary on their desk anymore?

anybody could live in Canada and be self sufficient, my ancestors did so for hundreds of years

you don't understand the need for being ruled because you're a part of a vagabonding, rootless culture

look how well that worked out for america LOL

you need to be taught a lesson and ruled by the patriarchs once more

ffs somebody summon the Australians here

I live in a border town. Canadians keep coming down here to buy milk because you fuckers overcharge for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

Try not charging so damn much on milk produced by your own country's cows. Maybe you might save a bit on border crossings.

Elizabeth is a Matriarch...

wtf i hate trump now

>There's only 30,000,000 people in all of Canada.

It's 36 million now, soon to be 37 million.

That population growth is 99% immigrants.

The hell is malk?

YOU HATE US BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT US

she doesn't directly govern anything, and she represents structure and hierarchy (a patriarchal manifestation)

people need to be ruled

look leaf, I don't much appreciate your digs on my homeland, but I'll let it slide.

American brothers, Canada is actually pretty dope. When you look past ottowa, vancouver, toronto or other similarly libcuck-infested settlements (not ironically nestled as close to America as possible), you'll find many communities are populated by salt of the earth, hunting, fishing, truck, and natural resource industry obsessed white people who are actually pretty damn cool. Went to a friend's place in Alberta last year and all we (and seemingly, all everyone in the community) did was drink beer, shoot guns, catch big trout, and dirt bike. And, everyone was nice and the average intelligence was undeniably higher than most similarly-demographiced locales in the Southern United States.

Yep. Just read his shit, when Martha Stewart had her version of the apprentice show, he thought the whole time she was doing a shit job, but he always supported her. But then the fat bitch tanked her show and blamed Trump, so for him was open season on her then. He doesn't initiate aggression, but has soon has someone makes the first move he just destroys them. It's smart.

I got to visit Lake Kenora once, was peaceful and beautiful up there away from civilization.

No fooling. The next major terror attack in my country will be carried out by a person who migrated to yours and illegally crossed into mine.

She has the power the disband your parliament and draft your soldiers into her wars, Australians and Kiwis as well. There are Canadian soldiers RIGHT NOW fighting in Afghanistan on behalf of her majesty. Canada is a commonwealth, not a Country. Stop duty free shopping in my Country you fucking parasite.

Oh, well. Thanks for not doing anything to stop the people illegally crossing into our country. We really needed more insane liberals and minorities.

When your enemy is messing up, you let them collapse under their own weight.

We have a lot of native

rat milk, only milk in canada not required by law to come in a bag.

Can't watch the woods constantly. Ya know. Too much land to cover, and unwilling people to work that type of patrol. Who would want to make a pittance to stare off into and patrol wilderness all day? Not everyone wants to be innawoods 24/7. Africans and Arabs are crossing into America via Mexico as we speak. We need walls, north and south. Fortify America.

We need more than a wall, we need a dome.

LOL no you don't. The Ojibwe massscre rendered Canada almost completely void of Natives in your Western territories. The tribes on the East like the Blackfoot, Oneida and Mohonk are in NE America as well. I recently went to a strawberry festival in Newfoundland. Question...what's with all the Irish there?

Canadians are the most boring poster...

Sounds about right

When the aussies are away, the leafs come out to play

Canada is vast. There's 3,854,082 square miles of it. If you're tired of the nonsense going on along a narrow band of urban centres straddling the southern border, there's quite a few alternatives. Depends how you want to live your life, and how adaptable you are to designing a different life.

Frozen Tundra. A shithole. Canada looks like your picture 2 months a year. Canada looks like my picture a majority of the time.

The hell is going on with that snowless strip right in the middle?

I don't know, but if you look closely it looks like Canada is trying to autofelate itself. Just use your imagination.

:^)

You listened to the audio book as well? Smart man.

That would be adorable if we wernt talking about world leaders.

lava....
right under and before the great canadian shield, it can only escape upwards, not that it has a place to errupt ?!

we aren't really but you know how it goes...

Fucking really nigger?
I doubt he's serious, just playing nice on the world stage.
To be fair a good relationship between them might make Trump more influential in decision making here.
Trump knows what he's doing and he's not stupid or ignorant of anything, just gotta figure out how he's playing his hand.

It's cowardly, more like.

trump knows how to kiss ass and stay on peoples good side. but as soon as someone bites him, he bites back. hard.

>lava
I'm certainly no geologist but I'm not sure if this is entirely accurate.

FAAABULOUS!

>average house is 550k
>median income is 35k
>unemployment 6.5% vs 4.0% in America
>job creation is entirely part time minimum wage jobs
>wage growth non existent
>STEM grads have to move to america to find jobs
>cost of living is expensive as fuck

Lets face it, Canada is a developing nation masquerading as a first world country

When you're working for one country and another has a "leader" like Trudeau, of course you say he's doing a spectacular job.

feels bad man

Wut. I never mentioned lava.

>Canada is only 10 of Utah

That's probably the jetstream. Mountain ranges divert airflow from the south upwards, so those areas are a lot closer to nominal earth temperatures than those around them.

Think of it like a convection oven, but it's shaped to only flow in certain ways.

Fuck off shareblue. Your D/C tactics are easy to see through

meant to quote

It can be comfy AF desu