Why haven't you signed up for Stormfront yet to secure the existence of the White race?

Why haven't you signed up for Stormfront yet to secure the existence of the White race?

because im jewwish

will they be there?

>nose ring

i like black girls with white bodies. we've both been equally fucked by (((them)))

literally who cares about the white race?

You're totally autistic. Care about your own family. Not models who would spit on you.

Because I'm not a LARPing faggot.

because I've seen your women, and they look nothing like the ones in your pic.

do it faggot do it u cant take reality already know u doing it

But have you left your basement before? There are plenty of attractive White girls, far more than any nigress or fat cellulite filled ass Latina you fap to.

Because i realize signing up for a website does nothing.
Get outside and meet some white girls, have babies. Pretty simple

Nothing wrong with this

It's just a black dentist checking her gums for inflammation

whoa a literal shill
intradasting

Honeypot
Do they really take 1488 rope day seriously? Nowadays they seem to be complaining about non whites without any real plan for anything because they fear the (((government))).

Because I come here to laugh and pretend I am a nazi. Stormfront is full of faggots larping as a 80 year old ideology. Poorly at that. Fascism needs to die just like Communism.

you should just post more like the girl on the right, OP

Because I graduated from university and dont live in a basement.

by the age of 22 70 % of WHITE women in major american cities has taken minimum of 2 black cucks

>black cucks
You sure you meant that?

>2 black cucks
sounds about right

Stormfront is by far the worst neo-Nazi site on the net.

girl on the right v. pretty
would pay good price

I'm already on enough watchlists just for visiting Sup Forums

Because I couldn't give a fuck about the future of the white race.

Fuck off CIA

Because quite honestly I'm struggling trying to date white women who turn out to be very degenerate and almost never Act in a way that makes me feel good they never are really happy or feminine . In the back of my mind I and worried that I'm going to end up having to find a foreign woman. Ugg.

nice, do you have more of her?

because stormfront is boomers and christcucks and haven't been interesting since like...2007

thanks for letting us know, muhammad

Stormfag.
Because why not not squander even more of my already pathetic life, right?
Fuck off and sage yourself.

Because i dont wtf it is and white civ needs to die?