SHUT

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4677844/Israel-envoy-urges-Hungary-halt-anti-Soros-campaign.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zjPJb
youtube.com/watch?v=HqlraNaGipo&t=1030s
algemeiner.com/2016/08/18/revealed-george-soros-war-on-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEY!

IT DOWN!!!

The same Israel that Soros is trying to subvert?

OY GEVALT

Oy veyyyy

B-but muh based Israelis are totally different than diaspora commies

In a war between Hungary and Israël, who would win ?
No nukes allowed.

And somebody said there's a difference between Israel jew and global jew. Like jew would ever change.

Probably Israel to be honest, they have conscription and state of the art Western stuff.

Hungary has what? A few knackered old Soviet jets. Say what you like about Israel but they're surrounded by nations that want them destroyed, which tends to give them certain priorities when it comes to their military.

OY VEY DELETE THIS GOY!
BASED ISRAEL IS NATIONALIST

typical goy... you dont see the big picture. god said we are the best and we wrote a book to prove it and your faggy religion and your savior was all made up by jews and you dont have the courage to admit it because then you dont get to live in a clouds when you die...

AhHAHaHaHaHaHahahahaHaHaHaHahahaHaHa *couch* *hack* *weeze* where is my inhaler ... much better. i almost used a epipen just to be safe

How will the_donald spin this?

Dont' forget.
archive.is/zjPJb

>Soros subverting Israel
More jewish lies

Purge the pedophiles.

So they hunt down 98-year-old Nazi guards, but support admitted Nazi collaborator George Soros?

Well, I was gonna make a post on Sup Forums in the next few weeks asking for someone to convince me on why I should hate Israel.

This is all I needed to see. Fuck Irsael and those hooknose mother fuckers who shill for them

If the money is right, sure.

money makes everything gr8 m8

Rumor has it that George Soros died of a heart attack. Here's a picture of him in September 2016.

>rumor has it
>i made this up

>things that never happened

at first I was disappointed, but I guess the hungarians are getting a all stoked up over it?

Maybe the mission against soros is already accomplished in hungary. Instead of doing a poster campaign, shut down his fucking university. I doubt the israeli ambassador would care about that. It's not like soros is a huge friend to israel beyond whatever bribes he doles out to various folks.

By ignoring it then banning you if you post this

I have a good source saying he's dead. It was aksi reported in a Croatian newspaper of his home town.

OY VEY

the problem if the Israelis are that through the anti-Soros campaign the Jobbik party which is very loudly anti-zionist are gaining popularity.
youtube.com/watch?v=HqlraNaGipo&t=1030s

>jobbik
>not kóser

10/10 would bang

Nem.

wtf happened bros i thought israel was BASED!!

oy vey!

auto-checked

Israel can go fuck its self, Soros must fall!

B-b-but The_Donald said he's a Nazi!

>b-but Israel is a victim of globalism as well!

lel retard.
Soros doesn't want feminists here because that pisses off his palestinian muslim buddies, not us

Checked

>Welcome to the team.

algemeiner.com/2016/08/18/revealed-george-soros-war-on-israel/

sigh
guess the envoy is another fucking shtulim mole

(((They))) are not even hiding it anymore

SHUT IT DOWN

>one random commenter randomly shouting free palestine
>somehow connected to soros' views

Ok.