use filters numbskull

RARE

ALL TOO COMMON

this

there're only like 4-11 actually threads at any given moment

we're only 2 weeks into summer dipshit
this literally happens every year at this exact time

no it's not, jew

No really?? What gave you this conclusion user, was it to much exposer or maybe it was the fact that we fucked with the establishment? I told you guys back in 06 to slow play it no what did you fucks do. You went full bonsai mode. Never go full bonsai mode.

t. Leftist

Gee I wonder who made it worse

seems alive to me

The internet is dead. Personally I'm getting into ham radio.

H-how do I into filters?

Kike nigger faggots need to die

You've been here a week if you havn't seen a tree summerfag

This redditfrog encrusted board needs something. Something big. A few fucking ponies is not going to do it.

Ok grandpa

come on. we've been having fun, haven't we?

killed by frog posters

>all these threads about e-celebs

Honestly what the fuck happened? The board right now looks like we are being raided by every fucking cesspool imaginable.
It seems like Sup Forumss IQ dropped by 20 within 1 week and it was really bad already since last summer.

>tfw you realize that what you had taken for extreme satire or trolling is actually some retards honest opinion.

Hello fellow Kekistanis!

How's the vacation?

Summer holiday you see. All the kids with no friends just sit on computer and they probably heard about LE MEME WAR XDDD so they know where to go. Also poe's law.

Maybe all this media attention that we've been getting lately combined with t_d disaster actually attracted enough newfags to exceed our ability to redpill even on a basic level and teach our board culture.

This is bad anons.

FYI Sup Forums userbase had like quadrupled in the last year or something so 75% of the posts you see are from newfags

Source? that sounds like bullshit. no websites userbase quadruples in a year

Do you have a source for that? Not that I doubt it really - it looks exactly as one would expect after that kind of influx over this period of time. It would be nice to see some data on that though.

IM POSTER