twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not even white.

>using ancap flag and the term "libertarian" interchangeably
ancap = ancap flag
libertarian = gadsden flag

ancap = no government
libertarian= small government

you = giant retard

And the gadsden flag isn't exclusive to americans.

Also, anyone with a fagvult or cuckistan flag needs to be banned, i'm willing to bet my ass and left nut that 90% of people with these flags are reddit phoneposting diaspora

The kekistani flag is great for ironic shitpostin.

It generates tons of butthurt.

u know ancap is just a meme, no one actually does that shit or even would think of it they would die of starvation or be shot to death by an alpha male because more than half of pol are a bunch of pussies. so u think ancap nd libertarian differences matter? its still the same retard behind the computer like you. I bet you are a pussy as well if i ever find out who you are i will kill you

I highly doubt niggers post with the confederate battle flag. They've an ingrown hatred for it. t. Have seen niggers go full silverback ape over a friend flying it from his truck.

*blocks your path*

when you put on that flag you're only making yourself seem as a newfag, a fool or both.
Most people would shake their heads and laugh your posts, no matter how well written your post is.

50 dollars says you're underage and posting from a phone now.
>i'll fokin shank ya cunt

You caught me

I'm not Italian.

But Im American and not jewish.

Keyword: ironic shitposting.

Why would anyone with a Confederate flag be a nigger?

It's unironic and you know it.

bit rich for you to be throwing shade at anyone changing theirs while you hide your own one, flaggot

>Communist larpers from western country
Damn, you got me

>Have seen niggers go full silverback ape over a friend flying it from his truck.
Kek

There you go, flag down

Where the fuck did i shit on people using custom flags?
i've only talked about the cuckistan and and doos vult (aka underage alarm flags)

Next time stop chugging bleach while reading posts, nigel, your reading comprehension could use some practice

Only the pirate one is accurate.

Stop pretending the leftists are just trolls. They are a real threat.

it feels good to be back

I was so glad when I saw the flag option. Nobody listens to my flag. It's only good for jokes or stating some awlful truth about my country.

I'm from Somalia mmmkay
Also what are you sliding with your shit?

Wrong, Im a radical centristp00

I'm not left wing. Just anarchist.

t. shitskin

Why the "niggers" for the Gadsden?

Because naziboos are pathetic and need to slander the snek with lies

100% accurate

t. nigger

pretty good

Poor bait.
Kill yourself.

Wait you can change the flags?

what movie is this?

my God, that is glorious.

Listen the fuck up faggots, I've figured out a way to deal with these bullshit flags.

Install either
>Firefox
Greasemonkey
>Chrome
Tampermonkey
>Other
KYS

Then make a new user script and use the following:
// ==UserScript==
// @name Fag-to-Poo in Loo
// @namespace FTPIL
// @description Fag flags are swapped with Pajeet's flags.
// @include boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

var fag = document.querySelectorAll('.countryFlag');

fag.forEach(cancer => {
cancer.className = 'flag flag-in';
cancer.src = '';
cancer.alt = '';
});

This will swap all those gay ass flags with Pajeet's flag, which are basically equals and makes life a little easier when responding to you faggots.

no
It reads your mind.

I WANT MY ZIONIST/ISRAEL FLAG!

t. niggerfaggot

I hear ya.

European Union flag -> Meds
Fuck off already, 90% of EU flags were Germans. No Southern European uses it. The rest is evenly divided between North Americans and Beneluxers.

Deus Vult flag -> Shitskins. WTF? Deus Vult flag people have been making the best posts on pol. They truly seem to be top notch Europeans. They are mostly Traditionalist Catholics, almost all from Europe, a few even from Northern Europe.

This is a pathetic joke.

I'm currently military so I'll keep using my geographical location flag

Oh don't do dis guise, virus language, noob tier gutter trash

oy goy look at me no jew I swear

I see you Schekelbergenstein

Another one criticising the Deus Vult flag because he does not have the mental capacity to keep up with them. The only newf(l)ags I actually read are the Deus Vult and some snake-americans.

Yeah, stop being a faggot. And a burger.

>Europoors hated this Idea

Fuck sake lad

Not a lot of... content in that head.

wow, what an inpressive vid.

Deus vult flag is unironically used by religious tards with an axe to grind or newfags afraid to take a political position.

I can confirm this being true, or not. Whatever you prefer man.

Deus Vult are mostly Poles. True with the EU flag.

The elasticity of the human body is amazing

larp volters and cuckistanis are the most cancerous types and you do not realize that since you're reddit diaspora who came here late 2015

back in 2014 and behind there was none of this religious identity or identity politics in general on Sup Forums (excluding ironic nazis) Sup Forums was full of basic bitch conservatives and libertarians

doos volt was nothing but an invention of butthurt newfags (unironically enough they post images from fucking facebook too)

fuck off, pajeet

You got my number. I still don't like brown people though and wish they'd go somewhere else.

The Man in the High Castle. not that bad of a show.

man in the high castle season 2

anyone that willingly uses javascript is a pajeet. You aren't fooling anyone web nigger

Gadsden is one that has been taken over and most often used Reddit and The_Donald. If you don't belive me just start a The_Donald hate thread, and count the number of people that call you a shill (Plebbit fags love to call people shills) most will be Gadsdens.

>you have to be white in order to advance white supremacy
i love this meme

So you replace all the flags with indian ones.
Do you have a fetish?

u owe me 50 dollars faggot im on pc, phone is charging and dont have a cam at hand to prove, kys u retard larper

Surprising that the nazi flag is used mainly by shitskins, no wonder why poos and tacos are always fighting each other for it

I'm sorry that your dreams of superiority are being shattered, underage shitskin

>Gadsden is one that has been taken over and most often used Reddit and The_Donald
No, that cuckistan, conservative, nazi and deus LARP flags.

Wrong colors m8

this.
Yes

when this happened

uhhhhh ancap wants no government, we want corporations to rule over and make shit cheaper while at the same time they are resource providers not a government

I'm sorry you will always be a nigger

Ancap reading comprehension, everybody

sometimes i wonder if you forget to breath.

nah. I have given up. Now I just want everything to be shit. The only thing people do with freedom is destroying freedom anyway. Also using this flag I don't feel like having to be consistent.

>Be OP
>wants to educate Sup Forumslacks on flag meanings
>decides to still hide his flag
>only makes him look afraid of revealing his true nature
Come on OP, you're a poo-in-loo or a leaf aren't you? Just be honest about it next time.

You created this exact same thread a hours ago fuck off what kind of b8 is this

Accurate enough!

>mfw a nigger on Sup Forums is posting with a nazi flag

Mfw ancoms

test

God I miss old Europe.

>mfw a nigger on Sup Forums is posting with the meme snek flag

>mfw a nigger on Sup Forums

Did he died?

t. white loving brown fag

no, but his head got a little bruised.
it took ~2 months to recover.

>EU flag
>Easter euros
Pick one, EU ain't very much liked around those ends...

>being a snek nigger

>American intellectual

I'm a leaf but also a shitskin, so not entirely false

>mfw a nigger

>nigger

>nig

n

You do realise that shitposters would be on the lower tier in a nat soc society right?

so much energy put into that wonderful graphic . who says pol is just a bunch of no-talent neck bearded larpers

You're wrong.

I'm not civic nationalist, I'd have to be statist to be nationalist. Without government i believe their will be no economic incentives for races to mix and through the incentives inherent in racial bias, people will congregate with their own to better form social cohesion, thus allowing for better economic potential.

People weren't racist for millennia because governments make people racist, people are racist as those who weren't racist interbred until the offspring had none of the genetic advantages their pure blood predecessors and no centuries long formed social identity to work as a force to propel social cohesion, thus making them less economically efficient to pure blooded segregated communities.

Miscegenation is actively disincentivized by the free market in that it runs counter to all the community apparatus of identity and local trust inherent within successful communities of a purely capitalistic society.