RageAfterStorm's Videos Removed

RageAfterStorm is a right-wing Youtuber that was as 1488 as we've seen, talking about controversial topics, including a video redpilling the masses on Race and IQ. The video has since been (((removed))), and now all her videos have been removed (probably by herself - unconfirmed).

youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw/videos

On her Twitter, she says she is working on a new video at the moment. I hope that this isn't a "I was wrong, I'm sorry" tier video due to the backlash she has received (while not getting enough support from Sup Forums and others which she should have been getting).

There is a Federal Election on Sept 24 in Germany (I'm not sure if she lives in Germany, or is just German, but it doesn't make much difference), so having a magnetic 1488 tier German female youtuber with an audience is extremely important. Throwing that all away due to antifa-tier SJWs pushing her around would be disappointing.

Reminder that anyone against Rage is a shill. Any individual or group that is redpilling the masses is on Sup Forumss side overall. Period. Anyone disagreeing is simply trying to Divide and Conquer. Too many people on here are falling for that shit (just look at the number of "Lauren Southern is a Kike - Stop Listening to Her" threads).

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git
youtu.be/6oG5RPOxdsY?t=46m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and now all her videos have been removed
what a shame, some were good

Honestly, they were mostly ShoeOnHead tier videos, but she's gorgeous and was actually MAKING the arguments.

tfw no rage gf

GOOD
FUCK RACISTS

>Reminder that anyone against Rage is a shill. Any individual or group that is redpilling the masses is on Sup Forumss side overall. Period. Anyone disagreeing is simply trying to Divide and Conquer. Too many people on here are falling for that shit (just look at the number of "Lauren Southern is a Kike - Stop Listening to Her" threads)
you're actually so far up your own ass that you cannot even grasp the concept of people not in favor of your vapid e-whore jewtube cunt of the month shilling for your pathetic neetbux
sage and reported

Not an argument man

she lives in sweden, and claimed she removed the videos because she want to do a new style of video

t. Antifa or JIDF Shill

fuck off with your e-celeb faggotry you underaged redditor

I think she lives in America?

i dont give a fuck. fuck off

>e-celeb thread

Rage was saying all the right stuff and looks like a sexy fucking minx. I still don't trust her though, she seems too girly and likely to make dumb mistakes or back down too much, but what she's been doing for the past few weeks has been absolutely top notch. I'm tentatively on board

post filter please

Pretty sure she said she's Swiss, but lives literally a few minutes from the German border.

Take your YouTube drama to reddit.

Not again this stupid thread. Get the fuck out

Sage

>"e-celeb"
Shills rolling in right on cue.

Oh man, I can't believe she had all that potential and she's going to throw it all away to create cosmetic tutorials or some shit.

>too girly and likely to make dumb mistakes or back down too much
Fuck, I can't believe the west is going to be destroyed because feelings and beta males.

>muh women eceleb

/r9k/ tier

Her twitter response to videos being gone

Not gonna lie I'm kinda bummed. I liked the old stuff, not sure why she needed to remove it to pivot to a new style.

who the fuck are you people with your proper capitalization and your stupidly proper labeled images?
it´s obvious you have not been here for long, everyone who frequents this place sees it. what do you gain for shilling? why the fuck are you here?

She already stated she was removing her videos though.

>shill triggered

>AfterTheStorm

dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git

Here's the one that got her banned.

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-right or alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, which is why they do it.

Thanks. Didn't catch that. Doesn't change anything though, right?

>There is a Federal Election on Sept 24 in Germany (I'm not sure if she lives in Germany, or is just German, but it doesn't make much difference), so having a magnetic 1488 tier German female youtuber with an audience is extremely important. Throwing that all away due to antifa-tier SJWs pushing her around would be disappointing.
She doesn't really care about Niggermany in anyway, since she hasn't even stepped foot on there except for shopping. What the fuck are you even talking about?

challenge accepted.

I've been on Sup Forums for 12 years and use proper grammar. Not all of us are idiots. It's just you man.

Yep, the same shills do the following:
- Calls The_Donald the enemy (it's our outpost)
- Shame particular memes like pepe
- Shame stupid shit like this cunt
- Basically just try and shame anything they can to divide us

So easy to spot. Same cunts to make 5 blacked threads every time I check the catalog. Their goal is dividing us over trivial shit, elitist shit, like we can't see the bigger picture.

Die in a fire shills.

This. Their tactic is no longer working if it ever did. The trick of switching back and forth between "hello fellow whites" and Jewish supremacy is starting to fail too. I've got around 100 examples of it thanks to a 2^3ch thread, not really in a mood to dump though.

She's a roastie in favor of killing unborn children. Good riddance.

Why doesn't it? Content creators get rid of old content when they undergo a dramatic style change all the time. Tara McCarthy's channel was originally for veganism.

She's indicating that she's going through a style change and is probably going to try and change the quality of our videos that are no longer in line with her earlier ones. She might well be going full 1488, don't know yet. I think her next video is a month off.

She stated on twitter that she deleted her vids. No drama alert...

>gorgeous
>nose piercing

pick one

Ron Jeremy??

>Their tactic is no longer working if it ever did
How can you say that if it's possibly the reason RageAfterStorm quit?

Thank goodness! Preach burgerbro.

Sup Forums does not support youtube celebrities. Please leave and go back to /reddit/

did you run here to tell us that? fucking embarassing

while i agree iam 100% sure you are one of these lauren southern shills who tries to discredit actual right wingers

you people are cucks

hwitte knaite m8. she be fine as hellllllllll

She has my sword.

Who cares. Fuck this dumb broad. Lauren southern level attention whoring and only popular because is gril

foreal itll be a shame if she falls. a pretty white girl not obeying their orders and narrarive is a huge threat to them
lauren southern still plays by the (((rules))), tomi lahren is literal glen beck teir

Hahaha, she took all the neckbeard's money and will probably start a makeup tutorial channel a few months down the line. Good riddance. Women are absolutely useless in preaching an ideology.

>lauren southern
why do you assume I don't think she's also a vapid e-whore jewtube cunt of the month shilling for your pathetic neetbux?
seriously

>Anyone seeking to defend the white race on jewtube is a money whoring shill
Fuck off with your D+C, antifa shill.

She didn't quit. What it did is probably exponentially raise her consciousness to the reality that what she's saying is factual and against powerful interests. If (((they))) think censorship and slinging propaganda at her will "win", that's hilarious.

im pretty sure this is just zoe quinn with black hair, don't fall for it guys.

>lauren southern level
lauren southern is civic nationalist at best, never drops any data on race and IQ

FUCK OFF THIS GIRL IS BRAIN CANCER

NEW THREAD

>Lying about her being jewish is one way.
and this where anyone can tell you are a shill, there is zero evidence lauren is or is not a jew, so why are talking shot? also why do you need to shill her sll the time? it's against the rules to advertise

>Nigger tier reading comprehension
Antifa beta confirmed

Everybody on here is immune to the shills now. We know that any alt-right person who is constantly attacked by shills is onto the money and doing the right thing so we should support them harder.

And my axe!

Also fuck the obvious shills in here telling us not to support red-pill qt's who will help convert the masses. Obvious fucking shills are obvious, should troll a lower IQ board like Sup Forums

>Sup Forums doesnt want more people to become redpilled

Kill yourself

Did you miss her video on white replacement then?

I may or may not have them >_>

Funny you should post that picture with that message, because that guy just said a week ago he knows Lauren is a white nationalist:

youtu.be/6oG5RPOxdsY?t=46m31s

I don't know anything about her politics I just want to make semen on her glasses

does that make me a bad man

>does that make me a bad man
Yes only trans or gay men are good :^)
It is 2017 after all..

>are useless at preaching ideology
Who is Anita and Laci Green?

you're throwing around irrelevant insults you've read since you got here a month ago
please continue though, it'll only make it more obvious

>while not getting enough support from Sup Forums and others which she should have been getting
>support

Just go ahead and say it, people dind't give her enough shekels

But that means next year as a Nerdaseuxal i'll be the oppressed sexual minority

No nerds haven't been considered oppressed for years man

>as 1488 as we've seen
Tara McCarthy and Brittany Pettibone are full ethnonationalist and have discussed the JQ openly, including having Kevin MacDonald on.

Tara is full ethno, not Pettibone.

Fuck off stormcuck
Any and all kiketube personalities are to be ignored
If you post about them you are a shill
If you say positive things about them you are a shill
If you defend them you are a shill
Feeding attention whores is what gave the gay agenda strength in the first place

Do you really think you are in a position to refuse help?

I mean a real Nerdasexual I'm only attracted to girls that look like Amy Farah Fowler zero interest in supermodels, fat ass reality stars or traps

not gay enough senpai

This. Brittney just stays quiet about it. Also, although I haven't read it, her novel seems to imply that she's more open, but would need to read it to make sure.

All girls named Tara were into wicca in JHS

Rage closed her Patreon, she's not even accepting money anymore for her videos. And as far as I know she doesn't monetize them either. You're definitely a shill and I love seeing your rage when you get called out on it

kek. This checks out.

In all seriousness how much to make jizz o nher glasses as she is dressed like Velma from Scooby Doo

More useless women who fail at what they do? I don't see your point.

Stell bell had a similar video removed and it was pretty tame. Youtube is being stupid but I bet it's because of faggy european laws already in place.

remember guys, sage and report shill thread