In a libertarian society, what would happen if I signed a contract agreeing to be a (sex) slave...

In a libertarian society, what would happen if I signed a contract agreeing to be a (sex) slave? Would I have to obey my owner forever? Or is that against the NAP?

I would turn you into my slave boi, OP.

You would sign a contract to give away your manliness. You'd stop being a man and start being a bitch cumdump for me. Youd never pee standing again since your brain would be reeducated into being a proper bitch, submissive and with a hunger for cock.

>Signing your rights away

You have an obligation to do what you sign. I truly hope you read the papers you sign that doesn't involve gore, scat, and other shit that will live you dysfunctional. I would also recommend that your slavery last certain amount of years and a good pay after the contract is finished otherwise you fucked up.

mmmn. damn. I like you

But what if I sign the contract drunk or something? That's so unfair...

s-stop putting impure thoughts in my mind, I totally don't want that

I'm not the best mistress for nothing, user. I know how to treat sissies and make them know their place.

>Drunk
You don't have full capacity when drunk so it wouldn't count.

You cannot actually legally give away or sell your constitutional rights

>mistress
sure buddy

Play Free Cities for a good idea of it. Get double-chans PregMod for maximum AnCap.

Mistress (male)

yes you can

also
>constitution
topkek

shit this board can be lewd

I dig that one a lot actually. plenty of slavegirls(male)

A government can pick and choose what types of contracts it wants to enforce. It's not conducive to a healthy society to have contracts that effectively make one a slave for the rest of their natural lives, and as such, a government might rule that your contract was invalid from the get-go. If a government is more lax here, then yes, you would have to obey them forever.

As for the NAP... we're Libertarians, not AnCaps. NAP would require no government and no taxes. For Libertarians, the operative word is less, not none.

oy vey that makes it even better

How can a trap dom? You're messing with the natural order, you'd probably be better off as a sub yourself.

>slavery
>certain amount of time
>pay

I love it. Feels so good to make them my sissy bitches. To get rid of their masculinity is what I love the most of it.

please tell me your a female (male)

I think I'll sign that contract after all

l-lewd

I did say in

Can someone sign that contract for me? I need a slave girl (male)

The Constitution and specifically the Bill of Rights only recognize your inalienable natural rights and places legal restrictions on the government from infringing on an individual exercising them user.

I'll think about it

Hol up user, ya gotta make sure that "girl" is atleast redpilled first.

Hope you're ready for what you're about to get. A world beyond pleasure or pain. Your body, senses and mind will belong to me and only me. Bet your pathetic little dick is hard already. It's not like it'll ever be used for anything important. It's a worthless piece of mean whose only purpose in life is to get bullied by me.

I swear I've seen you in at least a few threads before, don't you have an actual slaveboy your making a trap.

Of course I would make sure of that. What kind of moron do you think I am.

>forever
No only as long as you're young and qt. So until you're 23 since spics age like milk. After that, into the trash you go

Don't libertarians at least believe in common law? I know SOVEREIGN citizens do... Maybe that is why SCs are more viable than libertarians

y-yes please

Just the kind of quality thread I would expect from Ancap's. Hedonism is absolutely disgusting.

A moron that drove all the way to texas to meet up with a cute trap (i know who you are)

I don't regret doing that. In fact I'll do it again.

>tfw 5'6, 110 lbs, and with very little hair
how about me instead

>this spanish faggot
r-r-reported

Tfw 5'3 95lbs and fully passing
Weak sauce senpai

I have a squishy chest

Lolberterians and Snekposters are human garbage.
Purge this gay thread.

So many sissi bois in here. What am I gonna do?

Everyone in this thread needs to be purged.

You can't be a trap and dom the whole point is submitting in chance to taste her glorious pussy. And no Ass is not pussy. Pucci isnt pussy either.

treat me like a housewife

Same
You can't imprison all of us, you gotta pic one
(Protip: its me)

no me

Don't hog them all fucker I want some too.

no, it's me!

Hmmmm
Doubt

Rightists are gay af

More sub threads like this

I don't know which one should I pick. Maybe the one who proves more worthy to me.

You'd be retarded for signing a contract with no exit possibility for something that big, but yes. It's your life, if you want to sign it away with no way to take it back, you are free to do so.

Just don't expect anyone to help you if you regret it.

that would depend on the contract stipulation.
assume the NAP is in place unless it says otherwise.
>But what if I sign the contract drunk or something?
thats your own fault dumbass

you can pick all you want
but you will get the gas chamber

>Gay larping thread
>People responding to the original question seriously

Alright then.

Traditionally there has never been a fully libertarian society because of the scope for abuse that such a thing would entail, people willingly give up a certain amount of autonomy and rights to the government in exchange for maintaining a basic level of social order and social security.

It would be very easy to have groups of people going around forcing or grooming people to sign such contracts under varying degrees of duress (threats, drugs, trickery).

In a perfect libertarian society there would be a free market solution to this problem, but a perfect society would never exist in practice.

But isn't that contradictory? Submission in inherently feminine, by being a Dom your still holding on to your masculinity. In other words, you'd either be making yourself a poor Dom or a poor trap.

But user, the "gas chambers" are too small to fit a human. They were used as clothing delousing chambers. The room they show you as a gas chamber wasn't one at all.

ill suck your feminine penis

Fucking dumb animeposters with his dumb animepics,

gib sissy traps plox

Arma stop being gay or else ill have to come over there and get my ass beat by you

Do it. I won't stop you.

oh that fucking pic

I'll let you fug my boipucci anytime you want

I would throw like half the people here off a building

I unironically think you would be ethically bound to the contract you signed unless you can prove that you were forced into the agreement or were not of sound mind during the signing (like you were drugged or were having a provable mental episode such as a schizo thing or you were too young to understand the parameters of the agreement by some universally accepted standard, etc).

I already decided to make my sissy bitch cumdump. Sorry guys.

this pic is awesome

WHY

Cool. Looks like I get

>it's a trap thread

If youre in cali i know a guy for you

az, what kind of guy

The answer is no.

Is that brianna wu

Albino, cute, white soft hair, sorta nerdy bit dominant.

YES

Are you cute and short? Hed love that

STOP

I guess I'm cute and I'm 5'6

Faggy thread, to be honest.

>he doesn't briannapost

its shitting up the board but its fun?

Can you fags fag it up somewhere else?

How do I find a Sup Forums bf???

This is him

>or were not of sound mind during the signing
>libertarian