Man propose to GF and her Tard Sister

nyp.st/2tNs7cc

How long till he's proposing to get the vegetable in the sack with them. Is a "package deal" and all that.

A year from now, either the tard will be shipped off or they'll be divorced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which one is the tard sister?

Well he can use the tard as a concubine to make labor after society collapses.

LOL

Giving the tard false hope is cruel, funny but cruel.

Jesus. What a cuck.

Why anyone would mash potatoes is beyond me

solid dude, racking up those good boy points

dayum

I think that's pretty cool of the guy. He's taking on the burden and responsibility because the girl has probably given up on her life to take care of her sister making them a package deal.

I wish all three of them well because it's not going to be an easy road ahead.

Just being nice to the tard sister. do you guys not see good in anything?

Is he going to consummate both the marriages?

thats fun and all, but I bet the girl had to settle for someone who would deal with her massive baggage, he probably was not her first choice. They both settled for less than they wanted. The tard ruined everything and pretending otherwise is sugarcoating it, dont worry, we're on the internet so we can speak our minds.

The only silver lining is if they end up making enough money to ship her away and never have to see her again except for the occasional visit.

How many tards are you friends with? I did some paid social work once and the first training I received was not to try and be friends, because tards get abandoned at the first fucking chance every time.

Okay Sup Forums let's just get to the bottom of this straight away.
Should retards be allowed to live?

Who doesnt want a threesome, sexualized tards want to suck cock your cock 24/7.

It was a win-win situation. Until they have 50s but who cares.

The mentally challenged deserve some love.

Edgy.

Dude theyre just like perpetual children, theres nothing they can do about it. Try having a heart and see if it doesnt improve the overall quality of your life.

t. Someone who finds your post pathologically left brained

Does that mean that the tard is going to move in with them and that they'll care for her for the rest of her life? Because agreeing to care for her would truly be retarded.

No, the tard sister probably is stupid enough to think she will have a man now and will an hero after she realizes it was all a show. It's very cruel social media show.

>Loves tards sister
>Wants sister to be happy
>Knows it's a package deal, tard need people to care for her.
>Makes it special for her.

Good man.

Yes you should

And do you willingly hang around children? Your sympathy towards genetic dead ends is deplorable. They should be killed off as soon as there recognized as retarded. Stop sugar coating the situation.

He's got that MPF threeway on lockdown.

I'd happily make new retards with her, if you know what I mean.

>>Makes it special for her.

>that double chin

bruh

the news article and headline are the only the cringey things about the story. people get dumped all the time because people don't like their handicapped relatives.

Why would you marry a girl with kankles?

What's the problem? Someone's gotta eat your ass while your wife sucks you off. Might as well be her sister.

second post best post

Imagine the sloppy head that would come with that. Emphasis on slop.

>sister thinks they're married
>crawls in into their bed late one night
>husband thinks it's his wife
>wife wakes up to husband being sucked off by her retarded sister

Living the dream: the post.

Have a younger cousin that's a yard. Used to be kind to her, tried to understand that community. Learned that 90% of tards and their family members are manipulative shits; family is always looking to dump their burdens on others.

Thought my family was different, nope got called couple yeas back: her parents need a new caretaker, they can't deal any more. Say I can't (honest answer). Now I'm the shithead of that did cause I refuse to live up to family obligations, don't see them running in to take care of her

Because you have mommy issues and are willing to lower your standards so that you can experience the sweet affection of fucking a whale.

Degenerates showing their most private moments to social media. That is more shocking to me than acknowledging symbolically that he accepts the retard sister and what comes with it.

Charity is fine, but a lifetime of charity is fucking stupid. There is such a thing as too much, and this guy is trying to cross that line. If he needs to be a saint to improve his quality of life, then he must be killing puppies for a living.

Theres a girl out there who doesnt drag around her tard sister and I bet that guy would have been happier with her, pure and simple. He's being foolish and desperate.

I got a sloppy blow while I was in my truck at the drive in. She was drunk, looked me in the eye and then we just started making out. Not sure how it exactly escalated to BJ, but it was very sloppy and she apologized, but I fucking loved it. She flipped up her dress and bent over the console and told me to make her my cum dumpster. I'll never forget those words.

Fat chicks are one hell of a drug.

Downies are essentially giant children, very few can live and function independently.

For anyone thinking sexually about this, pretty sure they also tend to have TERRIBLE hygiene. Cute normal girls can have pussies that smell like an open sewer, imagine how bad the tards could be.

I have a tard brother, I was the good big brother and gave up years raising him.

My dad walked and my mom couldn't do it alone (and made sure to be as needy as fucking possible)

I love my brother, and he didn't mean to exist, but if the state isn't going to put them in 24/7 care asylums then we should just put them down after birth screening.
Thanks Ronald raegen for making it popular to defend mental health facilities, man fuck baby boomers.

This had to be virtue signaling or dude is a total cuck. Sister must have said yes to the first guy that wasn't ready to post about his sister

Or maybe dude has a fetish

Fuck off, you vile cunts. People with Downs tend to be sweet and great. I won't laugh at their misfortune. You're behaving like niggers.

I volunteered to help look after the disabled kids in high school, this is false. They are serial molesters and degenerates.

You're a bit too obvious.

fpbp

Do you mean people with IQs under 80?
That would mean the entire continent of Africa and Asia, user, don't be raycis.

Well it sounds like you're a good man for being more father for your brother than your real father ever was. And you're right, either society should take 100% care of the disabled regardless of the costs or just go full Hitler and kill everyone disabled before they develop enough consciousness to know what's going on.

If they have kids, what then? You'll see tard sis getting shipped of.

he wants a RE-some

Can I be anti abortion for healthy children but pro abortion for retards and cripples? Or does being anti-abortion mean I have to provide millions of dollars of healthcare for every twisted mutant that falls out of a diseased roastie vagina?

What are you talking about?

they should be aborted. it's too late once they're already born

>Can I be anti abortion for healthy children but pro abortion for retards and cripples?
No

ikr? she wore that top to a farm not caring if it gets dirty because honey that blouse was ruined the minute she put it on

no. while i don't really see tards as a menace or that big of a drain on society they really serve no potential use and shouldn't exist, given modern technology. plus we have to put up with all the virtue signaling. i would sparta my kid if it was a tard.

I've always read down syndrome people are sterile.

I mean, she's not hideous, she's got big thighs, could you imagine having that at your beck and call? Just plowing it four times a day, busting a nut deep in that every single time? She'd love you endlessly cause she's not smart enough to be a cheating whore like a normal woman.

I'd tap it. I'd tap ir over and over.

yes, you can
most countries already have extended abortion time limits for retarded foeti

criminally underrated

What is stopping you?

5 minutes after photographer leaves: play sloth back in the car. Botch this your idea, bend drop the pants and bend over that hood

Downies aren't even that bad. You can train downies to do lots of useful stuff. It's like having a monkey butler that won't chimp out on you.

I'd sell her off for a couple sheep

>dont worry, we're on the internet so we can speak our minds.
lmao this make me chortle. good comment user

I will be really impressed when a woman marries a man and his retarded brother.

I guess people just autistically screech that you can either be anti or pro abortion and there's zero room for nuance.

So I guess mash the potatoes and save the healthy white children.

You faggots can all burn in hell. That guy is
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Yeah, that would be such a loss

I feel you man. It can be tough. Pic related is my brother.

There's an IQ threshold where retards can't consent to sex. Some view fucking a >75 IQ tard as rape because they don't understand what sex is.

/po/ general abortion stance is retarded. Abortion is always done according to what best suits the life situatiion of the mother/couple.

If you can't give the kid life like everyone else, there's little point even having kids.

>being sucked off by her retarded sister
>feels the blood coming from inside the dick
Yeah okay

I would agree but no one is telling Africa and Asia that. Your argument is very culture-specific and leads to obsolescence and extinction if the 3rd world continues to breed at this pace.

>Guy proposes to a girl with Downs but Chris-chan still remains a Christmas cake

I can hardly understand your post but i cant stop giggling at it.

Please explain in greater detail.

I fail to see how this is political.

Without food programs that wouldn't be a question. If an African counry can support themselves then nobody can criticize their birth policies.

The guy proposing to the mentally challenged woman is just for show, guys. God.

He claims to have fucked a hooker on the eve of his 30th birthday. But since he lives in a fantasyland that probably isn't true. Chris-chan makes people who compare Trump to Voldemort and Darth Vader look rational.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

audible kek

"if"

Let's talk in reality here. I can't stop international Jewry from profiteering off of the (((aid))) but I can influence my immediate family and social circle and discourage abortion of healthy children.

>A year from now, either the tard will be shipped off or they'll be divorced
Either that or the tard will end up pregnant and found dead in that very field because the guy's gonna think he's sneaky and slam it in balls deep then panic kill her when she has morning sickness all over her sliced bite sized apples

Can you imagine your whole life your retarded sister was the center of attention of the family. You were unable to go places or you had trips ruined just because of your sister. Your parents undivided attention went to your sister all the time. Your parents money went towards your sister and making her happy. Then as you get older, your sister is left with you. Now you pay for her medical bills and can't go vacationing or doing adventurous things because of your sister. You have to hire a babysitter everytime you want to go out with friends and slowly you lose your friendships.
You are finally in a relationship, but you have to bring your sister because she can't be left alone or she might burn the house down. The only happiness in life from watching your tarded sister is your boyfriend. Yo can't have sex as much as you want because of your sister so you just give him tiny pecks on the lips. One day the big day comes. He asks you to marry him, but he also asks you sister. Then on social media it is no longer your engagement photo and is instead "aw retarded sister that is a financial burden on everyone and should have been aborted is proposed to by her sister's fiance. Isn't he so niiiiiiiiice?! Look she is retarded and people are being nice to her. Aaaawwwww!"

It's amazing even with all this virtue signalling nonsense of people going out with disabled to make themselves look better by comparison Chris still can't get a qt.

Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

this just not funny
playing with the mentally disableds emotions to make ones self appear above others is obtuse

>Dude theyre just like perpetual children
Is this supposed to be a good thing? Children are leeches on society, their only redeeming value is they grow into adults. A child who can't grow up is beyond worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY