Fag hate thread

Why is this, full of STDs, mental problems, prostitution, promiscuity, degenerate, obnoxious and insignificant 2% minority is so damn forced?
To them point of changing new born genders and fucking up our bathrooms?
All this LGBT shit is seriously turning me homo""""""phobic"""""" (wrong use of the term phobia).

Other urls found in this thread:

winteryknight.com/2013/11/18/domestic-violence-rates-are-higher-for-homosexual-couples-than-for-heterosexual-couples/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133
lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/07/attack-of-the-killer-dykes/
radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/college-allows-transgender-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data
independent
archive.is/yHZ7l
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/8/gay-couples-children-oppose-same-sex-marriage-tell/
faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/gay-marriage-christians-communicating-to-secular-friends
youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14417/
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/oregon-allowing-15-year-olds-to-get-state-subsidized-sex-change-operations/?intcmp=trending
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Plat. Laws 636c&lang=original
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/HIVFactSheets/Epidemic/Transmission.htm
cssronline.org/CSSR/Archival/2001/Nicolosi_71-78.pdf
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/28/sister-wives-family-cites-gay-marriage-ruling-in-polygamy-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis
nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/syphilis-makes-worrying-comeback-u-s-n100606
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
yiannopoulos.net/2014/08/15/transgenderism-is-a-psychiatric-disorder-its-sufferers-need-therapy-not-surgery/
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
afp.com/en/news/who-warns-hiv-exploding-among-gay-men-urges-preventive-drugs
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/children-of-homosexual-parents-report-childhood-difficulties-2/
frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02
inquisitr.com/585603/deadly-meningitis-outbreak-hits-nyc-gay-community/
traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/frightening_gay_statistics.htm
lifesitenews.com/news/gay-youths-148-more-likely-to-be-physically-abused-in-relationships-doj-fun
aleteia.org/en/lifestyle/article/growing-up-with-gay-parents-whats-the-big-deal-1-5869643663147008
narth.com/docs/healthrisks.html
lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2007/mar/07032205
savecalifornia.com/hiv-aids-is-predominately-a-homosexual-disease.html
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
narth.com/docs/whitehead.html
tradyouth.org/2015/09/the-majority-of-homosexuals-are-spreading-hiv-on-purpose-and-its-being-covered-up/
lifesitenews.com/news/men-having-sex-with-men-at-far-greater-risk-for-cancer-stds-infections-syst
frc.org/get.cfm?i=Is01B1
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
carlospr.com/uploads/Behind_The_Rhetoric.pdf
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
lifesitenews.com/news/cbs-execs-meet-with-transgender-activists-to-promote-positive-tv-portrayals
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
deadline.com/2013/09/cw-developing-drama-about-transgender-teenager-produced-by-michael-london/
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2567925
fckh8.3dcartstores.com/Coloring-Book_ep_41-1.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/17/gay-lobby-tries-control-media-coverage-popes-actions/
breitbart.com/london/2015/09/22/gender-fluidity-promoted-children-young-three-educators-still-want-go/
mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/artsbeat/2014/01/26/grammys-wedding-macklemore-ryan-lewis-queen-latifah/?from=artsbeat
illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/
massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball.html
huffingtonpost.com/s-bear-bergman/i-have-come-to-indoctrinate-your-children-lgtbq_b_6795152.html
mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-2964063/Gay-mom-says-gay-want-daughter-gay-too.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/18/inclusive-sex-education-vital-british-schools-peter-tatchell
lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-ye
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838150902908049
patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/2013/04/the-media-is-not-biased-toward-gay-marriage-it-is-promoting-it/
library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
eagnews.org/parents-outraged-after-middle-schoolers-attend-lgbtq-sex-conference/
city-journal.org/2015/eon0205hm.html
educate-yourself.org/cn/promotinghomosexuality26nov11.shtml
charismanews.com/us/43941-aids-expert-fired-for-testifying-gay-sex-is-harmful-to-public-health
lifesitenews.com/news/air-force-sergeant-claims-he-was-fired-for-refusing-to-endorse-gay-marriage
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-28206581
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/cabbie-ordered-pay-15g-gay-kiss-insult-article-1.2181411
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/08/11/chaplains-banned-from-preaching-that-homosexuality-is-sin.html
lifesitenews.com/news/chaplains-group-investigating-claims-army-threatened-chaplain-over-facebook
bpnews.net/45352/chickfila-blocked-from-denver-airport-for-now
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11709442/Children-who-say-homosexuality-is-wrong-could-be-viewed-as-extremist-threat-Education-Secretary.html
shoebat.com/2014/12/12/christian-man-asks-thirteen-gay-bakeries-bake-pro-traditional-marriage-cake-denied-service-watch-shocking-video/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/04/colorado-bakery-that-refused-to-bake-anti-gay-cakes-did-not-discriminate-state-agency-says/
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate all fags they should be hung , every last one.

im going to dump some stuff.

bump or dump something lads.

>I was born this way sweetie
>has anal sex with another man
>gets AIDS and dies
Male homosexuals were meant to die of disease and lesbians are just pissed cause one man mistreated them and they never got the good dick. "Trans" are just deranged people who should either be put in asylums or killed

Fuck off nostep snek. Go tempt Eve to doom us all again. Take a look around you. 2,000 anti penis threads at any given time. BECOME FEMALES

btw NEVER say shit like "they should be killed, etc" that can fuck you over.
Best way of dealing with ddegenerates is simply exposing them.

>extremely not triggered sodomite

I don't hate gays but they're mentally ill. And shouldn't be paraded as master sexuality.

Plus young girls tend to be brainwashed into being fags now. Which disrupts civilization more than a ghetto thug could do.

winteryknight.com/2013/11/18/domestic-violence-rates-are-higher-for-homosexual-couples-than-for-heterosexual-couples/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation.
>6% of married gays thought sexual fidelity was a neccesary part of marriage

OP is probably a fag himself. he will deny it but he wants a big black dick up in his ass

>dislikes thieves
>Oh look he must be a kleptomaniac hiding his burning desire to rob shit

i know of that, what i meant was that if the feds catch you such comments about murdering etc can be very bad for you, especially if you live in germany.

Well he seems obsessive about it.

if you're lurking, give the thread a bump.

>OP is probably a fag himself. he will deny it

>everybody who hates pedophiles is a projecting pedo.
>anybody who hates criminals is a criminal in denial.

you see where this line of thinking takes you?

My question is why do you care what happy people do with their own personal lives?

Mind your bees wax, friends.

BIG link dump incoming:
Abused "More Likely to Be Gay"
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay

Alcohol and Drug Use Among Homosexual Men and Women
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133

Anal Cancer Rise in Gay Men Prompts Calls for Vaccinations
lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations

Attack of the Killer Dykes!
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/07/attack-of-the-killer-dykes/

College Allows Transgender Man to Expose Himself to Young Girls
radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/college-allows-transgender-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

In 2005, over half of new HIV infections diagnosed in the US were among gay men, and up to one in five gay men living in cities is thought to be HIV positive. Yet two large population surveys showed that most gay men had similar numbers of unprotected sexual partners per year as straight men and women.

The results showed that for the straight US population to experience an epidemic of HIV infection as great as that of gay men, they would need to average almost five unprotected sexual partners every year.

But to end the HIV epidemic, gay men would need to have rates of unprotected sex several times lower than those currently evident among the straight population. This is because transmission rates are higher for anal sex
science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data

not supprisingly aids is very common within the faggot community.

because my tax payer money is used to treat faggots.

Archive clickbaiters

>independent co uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
archive.is/yHZ7l

>all this but you don't hate gays
Why?

>if you hate something, it's because you secretly are what you hate

Who started this gay meme?

>being this postmodern

You don't get a nice society by minding your own business.

if you spend everyday thinking about thieves and posting about it online, then yeah.

normalizing mental illness and molesting children is not "minding muh own buisness"..
piss off my board aids-dispenser

>My question is why do you care what happy people do with their own personal lives?

kind of hard isnt it when the cancer thats the faggot community cant even let chrisfag bakers refuse service this line of thinking goes both ways my gay friend.

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil

i used to be a faggot too until i saw what the faggot community became and distanced myself from it.

Take away ther rights then no problems, it's the degenerate sjws letting them do it. They need to be shamed or cured.

White people letting fags be fags. Straight White leftists control hollywood.

The wages of sin are death.

>implying he spends his day making posts like these

Gay Couples' Children Oppose Same-Sex Marriage, Tell of Unpleasant Upbringings
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/8/gay-couples-children-oppose-same-sex-marriage-tell/

Gay Marriage - Secular Reasons Against It
faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/gay-marriage-christians-communicating-to-secular-friends

Gay Science is All Fake, How Gays Control Psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

New Research on Same-Sex Households Reveals Kids Do Best With Mom and Dad
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14417/

One in Five Homosexual, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Oregon Allowing 15-Year-Olds to Get State-Subsidized Sex-Change Operations
foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/oregon-allowing-15-year-olds-to-get-state-subsidized-sex-change-operations/?intcmp=trending

Plato, Laws, Section 636c
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Plat. Laws 636c&lang=original

Populations at Higher Risk for HIV: Route of Transmission
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/HIVFactSheets/Epidemic/Transmission.htm

The Removal of Homosexuality from the Psychiatric Manual
cssronline.org/CSSR/Archival/2001/Nicolosi_71-78.pdf

Report Finds Black Homosexual Males in U.S. Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

'Sister Wives' Family Cites Gay Marriage Ruling in Polygamy Case
foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/28/sister-wives-family-cites-gay-marriage-ruling-in-polygamy-case/

My rights will never be taken. How does that make you cucks feel?

>kikeistan

im not implying it, im saying it, dumbass

>muh own buisness"..

exactly the dont let private busneses refuse service the take away youre kids if you oppose them and dont get me started on the tranny children.

the video of tranny Jazz being told he can't have penis-to-bag surgery cause' hormone blokers.
: youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

poor basterd was condemmed to live a life as a freak.

Statistics on Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals
carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis

Syphilis Makes a Worrying Comeback in U.S.
nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/syphilis-makes-worrying-comeback-u-s-n100606

Transgender is 'Mental Disorder;' Sex Change 'Biologically Impossible'
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Transgender People Face Alarmingly High Risk of Suicide
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

Transgender Surgery Isn't the Solution
wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

Transgenderism is a Psychiatric Disorder: Its Sufferers Need Therapy, Not Surgery
yiannopoulos.net/2014/08/15/transgenderism-is-a-psychiatric-disorder-its-sufferers-need-therapy-not-surgery/

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm

WHO Warns HIV 'Exploding' Among Gay Men, Urges Preventive Drugs
afp.com/en/news/who-warns-hiv-exploding-among-gay-men-urges-preventive-drugs

its the least retarded option

2. Facts About the Dangers of Homosexuality (From Sources You'll Probably Dismiss Out of Hand)

Child Molestation and Homosexuality
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/

Children of Homosexual Parents Report Childhood Difficulties
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/children-of-homosexual-parents-report-childhood-difficulties-2/

Comparing the Lifestyles of Homosexual Couples to Married Couples
frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02

Deadly Meningitis Outbreak Hits NYC Gay Community
inquisitr.com/585603/deadly-meningitis-outbreak-hits-nyc-gay-community/

Everyone Should Know These Statistics on Homosexuals
traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

Frightening Gay Statistics
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/frightening_gay_statistics.htm

Gay Youths 148% More Likely to Be Physically Abused in Relationships: DOJ-Funded Report
lifesitenews.com/news/gay-youths-148-more-likely-to-be-physically-abused-in-relationships-doj-fun

Growing Up with Gay Parents: What's the Big Deal?
aleteia.org/en/lifestyle/article/growing-up-with-gay-parents-whats-the-big-deal-1-5869643663147008

How can you tell? I browse pol a lot and I rarely see these type of posts

Health Risks - Fisting and Other Homosexual Practices
narth.com/docs/healthrisks.html

HIV+ Homosexual Men 9000% More Likely to Develop Anal Cancer
lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2007/mar/07032205

HIV/AIDS is Predominately a Homosexual Disease
savecalifornia.com/hiv-aids-is-predominately-a-homosexual-disease.html

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems
narth.com/docs/whitehead.html

The Majority of Homosexuals are Spreading HIV on Purpose, and it's Being Covered Up
tradyouth.org/2015/09/the-majority-of-homosexuals-are-spreading-hiv-on-purpose-and-its-being-covered-up/

Men Having Sex with Men at Far Greater Risk for Cancer, STD's, Infections
lifesitenews.com/news/men-having-sex-with-men-at-far-greater-risk-for-cancer-stds-infections-syst

The Negative Health Effects of Homosexuality
frc.org/get.cfm?i=Is01B1

New Study On Homosexual Parents Tops All Previous Research
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

Behind the Rhetoric: The Social Goals of GLBT Advocacy in Corporate America
carlospr.com/uploads/Behind_The_Rhetoric.pdf

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/

CBS Execs Meet with Transgender Activists to Promote Positive TV Portrayals
lifesitenews.com/news/cbs-execs-meet-with-transgender-activists-to-promote-positive-tv-portrayals

Children as Young as Four Being Given Transgender Lessons Which Encourage Them to Explore Their 'Gender Identities'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html

CW Developing Drama About Transgender Teenager from Producer Michael London
deadline.com/2013/09/cw-developing-drama-about-transgender-teenager-produced-by-michael-london/

Dems Declare War on Words 'Husband,' 'Wife'
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2567925

FCKH8 is Mailing 10,000 Pro-Gay Coloring Books to Kids in Russia During the Olympics
fckh8.3dcartstores.com/Coloring-Book_ep_41-1.html

Gay Lobby Tries To Control Media Coverage Of Pope’s Actions
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/17/gay-lobby-tries-control-media-coverage-popes-actions/

Gender Fluidity Promoted to Children as Young as Three, Educators Still Want to Go Further
breitbart.com/london/2015/09/22/gender-fluidity-promoted-children-young-three-educators-still-want-go/

Grammys to Feature On-Air Weddings of 34 Couples
mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/artsbeat/2014/01/26/grammys-wedding-macklemore-ryan-lewis-queen-latifah/?from=artsbeat

where did you get these citations from lad?

I agree with you. I hate how this is being forced on me. I'm a Christian and it is immoral.

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage
illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/

The Homosexual Propaganda Campaign in America's Media
massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball.html

I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I'm Not a Bit Sorry)
huffingtonpost.com/s-bear-bergman/i-have-come-to-indoctrinate-your-children-lgtbq_b_6795152.html

'I'm Gay. And I Want My Kid to Be Gay Too'
mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-2964063/Gay-mom-says-gay-want-daughter-gay-too.html

Inclusive Sex Education is Vital – and British Schools Aren't Delivering It
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/18/inclusive-sex-education-vital-british-schools-peter-tatchell

Lesbian Teacher: How I Convince Kids to Accept Gay 'Marriage', Starting at Four-Years-Old
lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-ye

Media Exposure and Viewers' Attitudes Toward Homosexuality
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838150902908049

The Media is Not Biased Toward Homosexual Marriage. It is Promoting it.
patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/2013/04/the-media-is-not-biased-toward-gay-marriage-it-is-promoting-it/

The Overhauling of Straight America
library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

Parents Outraged After Middle Schoolers Attend LGBTQ Sex Conference
eagnews.org/parents-outraged-after-middle-schoolers-attend-lgbtq-sex-conference/

Queering Agriculture?
city-journal.org/2015/eon0205hm.html

The Rampant Promotion of Homosexuality in Movies and Television
educate-yourself.org/cn/promotinghomosexuality26nov11.shtml

bump

what do you mean?

this faggot and his 230 links ruined the damned thread.

Heterosexual Oppression By Homosexuals and Their Supporters

AIDS Expert Fired for Testifying Gay Sex is Harmful to Public Health
charismanews.com/us/43941-aids-expert-fired-for-testifying-gay-sex-is-harmful-to-public-health

Air Force Sergeant Claims He was Fired for Refusing to Endorse Gay Marriage: Faces Court Martial
lifesitenews.com/news/air-force-sergeant-claims-he-was-fired-for-refusing-to-endorse-gay-marriage

Ashers Baking Company: 'Gay Cake' Row Could End Up in Court
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-28206581

Cabbie Ordered to Pay $15,000 for Telling Lesbian Couple to Stop Kissing in Taxi
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/cabbie-ordered-pay-15g-gay-kiss-insult-article-1.2181411

Chaplains Banned from Preaching That Homosexuality is a Sin
foxnews.com/opinion/2015/08/11/chaplains-banned-from-preaching-that-homosexuality-is-sin.html

Chaplains Group Investigating Claims Army Threatened Chaplain Over Facebook Post on Homosexuality
lifesitenews.com/news/chaplains-group-investigating-claims-army-threatened-chaplain-over-facebook

Chick-Fil-A Blocked from Denver Airport for Now
bpnews.net/45352/chickfila-blocked-from-denver-airport-for-now

Children Who Say Homosexuality is 'Wrong' Could Be Viewed as Extremist Threat
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11709442/Children-who-say-homosexuality-is-wrong-could-be-viewed-as-extremist-threat-Education-Secretary.html

Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries to Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake, and is Denied Service By All of Them
shoebat.com/2014/12/12/christian-man-asks-thirteen-gay-bakeries-bake-pro-traditional-marriage-cake-denied-service-watch-shocking-video/

Colorado Bakery that Refused to Bake Anti-Gay Cakes Did Not Discriminate, State Agency Says
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/04/colorado-bakery-that-refused-to-bake-anti-gay-cakes-did-not-discriminate-state-agency-says/

how did you find all of these citations? not all of them are up to date anymore as new statistics came out.

I wouldn't that much except the cultural marxists are using your degenerate mental illness to influence children and chip away at society through just about every media outlet. There's a reason why not too long ago fags were all hanged.

just want to post in this thread. fire and brimstone.

this pastebin pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
yeah some of it is out of date.

>pic related

AIDS medication costs about $20,000 per year

pic related, daily pills for an HIV patient

This should be all you need. Fire up the gas chamber, boys.

yes, let stop with phobias and start with miso-stuff

It's probably because the media pushed LGBT love on him

>AIDS medication costs about $20,000 per year
>pic related, daily pills for an HIV patient

not too mention antibiotic risistance is growing as new strains of aids are now popping up.

this is the root of this shit

Bump. Pence will cleanse the world of faggots.

bump.

I didn't know this.

Sad.

fuck fags

Truvada. Doesn't work on incurable Goo snatch

I actually said in school that sodomites deserve to be beheaded and that violence on sodomites should be legal. Guess what? I was only called "brutal" "cruel" "agressive" and "homophobic" nothing to ruin me really. But I live in Romania so fags do not really have power here.

No, thats how the problems start dude.

some general degenerate shit

Am I a fag if I want to fuck a trap?

Why not fuck the same thing but no penis

Agreed, but do not fucking exclude lesbians. Reminder that supporting lesbianism is the highest form of cuckoldry.

fucking animals, all of them

Yes. Obviously.

are you this guy?

Poor Germany. Hope the german people get to survive the upcoming catasthrope.

test

sort yourself out.

The sexual revolution, feminism, multiculturalism, globalism are some examples of what are destroying Western culture. We are literally one step away from destroying all our technology and allowing foreigners rule over us

what is this test shit? every once innawhile you see some faggot typing "test"?
are they really that new?

seeing if my ban finally expired faggot

>God says not to tolerate homosexuals
>society doesn't listen
>drug-resistant bacteria come to us through homosexuals

Anyone else here not surprised at all by this?

what were you banned for?

oh thats that,lol

posting a loli

>look at me I'm acting retarded on Sup Forums

fuckin fags can suck cock and take it in the ASSSSSSSSS

I care because they are objectively harming society. Faggots are on the media nonstop. Apps like tinder were based on gay technology. Fags have a goal to eliminate gender and monogamous relationships.

you are worse than fags

Ok sailor moon

:(

Don't assume my celestial object

It's only a good society as long as you get to mind someone else's business.
But when you find someone else minding yours it suddenly becomes a lot less appealing.

You do realize that huge numbers of virus's are becoming resistant to bacteria because of evolution, right? And most aren't even related to sex, it's not muh jesus you chimp