Stop denying anthropogenic climate change

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2017/05/energy-dense-methane-hydrate-extracted-by-japanese-chinese-researchers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one denies "climate change". Using the term "climate change" is, however, a bait and switch. If global warming is real and so catastrophically imminent, why did the verbiage have to change to "climate change" in the first place?

because the effects are more than just temperatures getting slightly warmer

Stop denying niggers

Stop trying to entertain adults.

Stop denying biology.

Because climate change is more nuanced and accurate

Idiots thought global warming meant the weather would only be getting hotter everyday, this is why US senators throw snowballs in Congress and ask how the world could be warming if it's snowing outside lmao

>Burn trillions of barrels of oil in the 20th and early 21st centuries
>Have thousands of coal plants dumping CO2 into the atmosphere since industrialization
>Cut down rainforests which act as natural carbon sinks, further warming the planet
>Arctic and Antarctic glaciers start melting, releasing gigatons of methane into the atmosphere

Hurrrr humans have nothing to do with it! Duh climate changes naturally!

This is what ignorant and retarded people sound like, and this board is full of them. Where do you morons think all the carbon is going? It's just disappearing into magic fairy land and not staying trapped in the atmosphere?

I think most people here don't care about the science on principal and deny it because the issue became politicized before it entered the mainstream eye.

Then again there are the idiots who genuinely believe that it's some giant conspiracy

>but keep denying racial differences in IQ

oil will run out long before global climate change becomes an issue.

Okay.

No it won't.
Peak oil is a liberal fantasy.

stop telling me renewables will solve the problem they won't.

I'll fully embrace climate change if you fully embrace that, over the next 50 years, the third world is going to shit out too many low IQ, unemployable and worthless poos, mudslimes and shitskins that our poor pale blue dot can sustain.

Your move bowtie faggot.

>No it won't.
>Peak oil is a liberal fantasy.

m8 we're at peak oil right now. dumbass.

we don't climate change, we put it at the back od the list that triggers u libs and we do not blow it out of perportion. By the way, when will you admit that russia is innocent amd that you guys just lost.

>stop denying science

hehe no thanks

I've never denied climate change. I've always advocated for alternative energy and thoughtful use of resources. Fuck you.

Now your turn. Stop denying race realism. Stop denying that there are significant IQ differences between populations.

And worst of all, for your precious climate, stop pretending that a third world population of low IQ, unemployable and worthless people isn't going to be the biggest problem our planet faces.

>m8 we're at peak oil right now. dumbass.
No we're not, retard.
We're at a point where the price of oil is stable because raising the price just opens up the feasibility of more tar-sands operations, increasing demand and lowering price.

Relying on "peak oil" as a means to wean off fossil fuels is 100% a liberal fantasy.

Stop denying that leftists are making the world 10x worse by letting shitskins into western societies so they can be wasteful and drive cars like us. If the world were just white people maybe we'd have a sustainable population level, instead shitskins are breeding like rats now that they have access to our technology and the world can't take the sheer volume of them all.

if antropogenic increase of CO-2 is not real, why have deniers started to accept it recently?

arstechnica.com/science/2017/05/energy-dense-methane-hydrate-extracted-by-japanese-chinese-researchers/

CUZ MUH SEX JUNK

So, who are we going to genocide first, the Chinese or the Indians (seeing as neither of those groups is going to stop shitting up the climate)?

Fist your neighbor

This is correct. Renewables are like sand in the gears of power distribution.

my junk something something

I will as soon as Al Gore donates all his money to fix it.

Stop denying there are only two sexes.

Hey, climate change is happening because you guys on Sup Forums got arthritis alright.

>GUYS GUYS IT'S OVER
>THIS CO2 LASTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS
>but give us money anyway and strangle your economies to reduce the increase by .01 in 100 years xD

The Democrats are the ones who are anti-science whores to big coal, oil, gas.