Angela Merkel's dreadful attempt at networking with Donald Trump blows up as he scolds EU

The German Chancellor forgot to turn off her microphone.

Here's how the conversation went:

Donald Tusk praises Mr Trump for his "best speech yet".

Angela Merkel: "Yes, it was fantastic. We didn't understand why you waited to give that in Warsaw. It would have been nice to do that speech in Brussels, no?"

Trump laughs.

Donald Tusk (from Poland) jokes: "A special gift to me I think!"

Trump: "Well, it helps when a crowd is so loving. Tremendous crowds there. So authentic."

Merkel looks around the room for an escape: "So where is my Chinese friends? China is absent. No China in the room. No China in this world."

express.co.uk/news/world/826287/G20-summit-Donald-Trump-Angela-Merkel-Hamburg-EU-Donald-Tusk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUwf8eUdanM?t=8849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merkel muss weg!

i bet shes got a big strapon

KRAUTS BTFO BY POLAND ONCE MORE

>Merkel looks around the room for an escape: "So where is my Chinese friends? China is absent. No China in the room. No China in this world.

Legitimately what did she mean by this

She knows without USA Germany is nothing so she looks for new Overlords.

Even a Eurocrat like Donald Tusk is vulnerable to Trump's stroking of the Polish national ego.

Fuck the fourth reich. May it burn in hell.

FUCK the EU NIGGUH

Tusk is in EU just for $$$ - like all from Poland. We dont give a flying fuck about EU except for that. When money stops we leave asap. We are true merchants.

>when the reality sets in that you sold out to the kikes, but the kikes can't deliver America for another 8 years
Must feel like an eternity with all those niggers flooding across the med.

I heard this supposed mic slip.
Really a camera was just already focusing on her, they were adjusting the audio for maybe 8 seconds to listen in on her, all you here is " "So where is my Chinese friends? China is absent. No China in the room. No China in this world."

An it isn't a swipe at them, she was walking around the room trying to seat everyone like their mother.

Eventually the chinese were found.

Sorry, but credit where its due.
Merkel did nothing wrong here.
Fucking chinese.

Show up on time an drink you're fucking water for the camera.
It isn't hard.

What would happen to the EU if the US just pretended it didn't exist and only dealt with European countries bilaterally or within the NATO structure for military stuff?

>DONALD TRUMP
>DONALD TUSK

MERE (((COINCIDENCE)))

I don't get it

Trump said something like, "Poland is the most important ally in Europe". To Obama it was Germany, which means that Merkel got blown the fuck out.
One thing Merkel did do real good were photo-ops. She made Trump look silly when she dived her face in her palms and that thing she did to Putin, these will be reaction images.
She's learning memetics and we're dealing with an enemy that's getting more and more sophisticated.

Old childess women only say bollocks

Most EU member are in NATO.

I think when it comes to economy or retarded idelogies frogs, krauts and their minions would stick together. Even if Trumpenfuhrer just went to Berlin and said he's here to debate climate change with Merkel alone.

It would collapse and crumble. Or crumble and collapse.

Right, even more reason why US doesn't need to deal with EU directly.

If you want to learn German, don't listen to Merkel footage. She is unable to say the most basic things.

After the Maastricht treaty in the 90s the single European states aren't allowed to make trade agreements, like your states. (EU ≈ USA)

>After the Maastricht treaty in the 90s the single European states aren't allowed to make trade agreements, like your states. (EU ≈ USA)

So the EU can all agree to treat the USA one way regarding trade and we will just deal with it. You're not going to stop selling to us. If you tried to be dicks to us more countries would just leave the EU so they could have better trade relations with us.

One way or another the protectionist bloc of multicultural suicide will come to an end.

British tabloids are desperate for validation of their Brexit campaign.
Making Merkel look isolated and akward feeds into that.

True. There will be a TTIP v2.0 after the September election here in Germany, then with even better conditions for the USA and worse for Germany. Most of the Germans just don't realize this and will vote for Merkel.

>no China in this world
>drink your fucking fluoride spiked water
Do the Chinese know something we don't?

Is that you Mehmet? You're talking out of your ass again.

You'd be the most autistic country in the world to begin with.

The UK is breaking down over Brexit their elites are involved in some Savage infighting.

Fuck M*rk*l and fuck G*rm*ny

No and why do you support Merkel?

you are lying, i was actually autistic anough to watch the whole thing and remembered it from this morning, it did ahppen as OP said

youtu.be/vUwf8eUdanM?t=8849 2hrs 28 minutes

I hate Merkel so goddamn much. She is legitimately an autist.

T*RK IS THE BEST AND ORIGINAL USE OF THIS MEME

BUT UR NOT FAR OFF CONSIDERING GERMANY IS NEU TURKEI

Trump praising the crowds in Poland to Merkel could be interpreted as a dig since Hamburg has all to protesting leftist maniacs

Tusk is corrupted parasite(jew tier), i hope he will die soon or at least never come back to Poland.

Based polack. Fuck Merkel and fuck the EU.

>Merkel
>Krauts

yeah, we really identify with that cunt

>not referring to the Chinese and Japanese as the YELLOW MENACE

fucking hate merkel desu. she's fucking clueless.

Keep hoping and it might come true.

Or Rub Clem and scale Sup Forums. Figure that one out if you think you're an autist.

there you go. it's about time you faggots started fighting back against that dry cunt. that's a great poster by the way.

have a you :)

That fuck bitch Angela doesn't want Donny to pull up with the stick and open up on her ass. She finna get her cap peeled the fuck back she don't fall back.

>IF I KEEP RUBBING THIS LAMP, MAYBE A GENIE WILL FLY OUT AND START SUCKING MY COCK

More or less the message I tried to get across.

Buddy, I don't know what fourth Reich you're talking about. The only thing nu-deutchhland has is the fourth mosque.

So fuck that.

Poland has never BTFO Germany.

old women are stupid and not worth listening to about anything. except for your mother's and grandmothers. they are worth humoring at least.

Usually you need to BTFO them completely once every couple hundred of years, then the insecure German parasite regains it's strenght and tries to destroy you once again.
Good thing this time they BTFOed themselves and in an irreversible manner. Demographics plus Arabs and Africans, fuckers will die feeling American boot on their face and Somali cock up their ass

WHEN YOU ARE INVADED, YOU ARE THE INVADER

Chinese are the Global Commie Jews of Asia

3rd time lucky.

In 50 years time Germany, like Carthage, will be rubble inhabited by Muslim goat-herders.

Gonna nuke the shit out of them

fa wheewls

President Donald J. Trump is an American hero for saving us from the Treasonous Cunt. I am preparing my memetic artillery for the midterms. I hope everyone else is, too.
May the ghosts of my German ancestors kick this stupid cunt to the deepest, darkest depths of hell.

Donald Tusk is a pro-EU commie rat who's wanted in Poland for embezzlement

oh no poland is butthurt again

someone swat that pigeon off his head

Would you say she's more or less intelligible than a Bavarian accent?

It would be a good idea to organize all the talking points, and events and arguments and order them and grade them for usefulness.

People often forget things that happened 2-3 years ago.

Yeah except this happened before with hitler. It's almost time to put germany down after it tries to take over the world for whatever number this is now.

Dunno.

But the E.U. is doing that with individual U.S. states regarding climate change policy. The E.U. would just overrule anything it didn't like, like the U.S. federal government.

Right here. Old childless women are all insane, cannot be sane, and never to be trusted.

Still less 'butthurt' then two Germans a day on average being raped by refugees.

I mean, their anuses are literally bleeding

>linking to the the Express unironically

When your enemies invade you, you win.

Old childless women act just like men. Not childless men though. Childless men like to pretend they are young for their entire lives.

>Merkel looks around the room for an escape: "So where is my Chinese friends? China is absent. No China in the room. No China in this world."
*completely loses her spaghetti

>mfw I thought this was amusing Sup Forums fanfiction, but it turned out it's real

He has a point as whenever germany gets the chance to project power they mess things up . It was said Germany should never be allowed to reunited after the war and they were right. As today Germany is not only reunited but they command the european union to disastrous effects. The refugee crisis, Chinas expansionism, NKs nuclear ambitions all this could of been correct or prevented if Germany learned its place.

refusing refugees was a pretty big BTFO in recent history

I'm honestly impressed with how well Trump has done at the G20, he's carried himself well.