CEO makes a "snowflake test" to new job applicants

here's the source:
youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU

here's roughly the guy's idea:
He's been giving "the snowflake test" to his job applicants to filter out snowflakes. here's the questions they share in the vid :
1. What does America mean to you?
2. What does "privilege" mean to you?
3. When was the last time you cried and why?
4. How do you feel about Police? (he then explains he's funding support for the police officers and first responders)
5. How do you feel about guns?

He explains how it's not discrimination to ask those questions : he only wants to see how people are able to make their perspective heard and to stand by that.

Any Sup Forumsack that has a job wanna share his opinion on that? I feel like companies will naturally have to put tests like that cause it's simply not profitable to employ snowflakes.

Get ready

To

Check em,

thats against the law

How the fuck is that against the law?

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

>against the law
he claims it's not, where's your source?

What is his definition of snowflake

>when you assume the female HR lady giving you the interview is liberal and bullshit all the "right" answers
>your answers get forwarded to the actual guy in charge who's conservative and fail the interview
[spoiler]would still have to bullshit the "right" answers, I just want a job fuck off with your philosophy shit[/spoiler]

basically someone that can't make an opinion and stand by it and explain it in a rational way.

In a nutshell it's someone who expects their current mood and feelings to be your primary concern at all times.

So it's all the liberal twats that want to police microaggressions and police your speech because in their minds their feefees are the most pressing world issue.

1. Empire
2. Privilege is a fag word
3. When my dog died
4. A necessity for peaceful society
5. Every white man should own at least one and practice every week

This, it would be weird trying to figure out what answers you should be writing. I doubt too many people would be completely honest with this questionnaire.

You might fail the test if you have to ask that

Asking your political leaning before employing you is generally regarded as illegal, especially if they can warp the question to seem racist. The questions he is asking are of the political bend and most are not necessarily testing how much of a "special snowflake" one is but rather how liberal they are. Good attempt on his part but he won't last long

He probably wants cowards even less than snowflakes, it works for both.

This.

" can you elaborate on "Privilege is a fag word"? "
is probably the reaction you'd get, i think the right answer would be "privilege is the chance to live in a society that lets you voice your opinions without fear and to live in a almost violence-free society"
something like that

Fag

"I wanna make sure people are proud to be an American" what about people with work visas who are happy to be here and abide by every law?

only hiring Americans and not people who are legally allowed to work is discrimination.

racist bigot

BUY AMERICAN
HIRE AMERICAN

I live right next to the Dell computers campus here in Texas, instead of hiring Americans they grabbed every Indian they could find so they can pay them less and work them more. Our sports park has cricket fields in it for them now. They're nice people but come on, engineering jobs are disappearing like crazy and they're still outsourcing? Bullshit.

his questions don't seem to exclude outsiders who love america so what's the problem there?

Look at the flag. Obvious troll.

1. It's the place I have to make great again.
2. Privilege is a word that people use to make themselves feel better when they get out-competed.
3. When my dad died
4. Police are necessary for society to function because a large percentage of people are too stupid/selfish to stop engaging in antisocial behavior.
5. Guns are necessary to keep a government honest.

That "ceo" looks like your typical beat nu-male, trying to act like a big boy tough guy macho man.

>this entire thread

He said he's looking for answers that make sense and for people who can explain their thinking.
If you apply to work at a gun store and in the interview you state that you think gun owners are monsters who should all be locked up should you still expect to get the job?

you got the twisted "privilege" meaning lefties use, you don't have any real stuff you're glad to have?
>judging people on looks
yea okay.

That's what people aren't understanding. You don't have to give a controversial response you just have to explain your views without sperging out.

My definition of privilege would probably be something along the line of "the advantages your ancestors and their brethren worked during their lives to provide for you and your offspring in the hopes of leaving a better world for the next generation".

I interviewed for a job at a private school that is like a national chain. During the interview, they asked me questions like this, which I found strange because they had nothing to do with the job. I answered honestly, as I always do because I'm an assertive fucking white male. Left the interview thinking
>what the fuck just happened.jpg
Got in my car, and began to pull out of the parking lot when my phone rang and I was offered the job.
I really hope that more companies do this. I'm so fucking sick of the whole "submit your resume online and we'll get back to you in 2-4 weeks" horse shit. I want to go in, shake someone's hand, and fucking show them who I am and what I'm capable of. That's the American way.

There are many non-Americans who love this country more than a typical Hillary voter.

Honestly if I was asked these questions I'd assume it's some liberal SJW fag den and find another place to work.

And that school's name: Albert Einstein's school for totally honest guys.

companies want employees that have some heart, lots of shops are closing here in canada all the times, and from experience and friend's jobs are constantly replacing staff with new people and are almost desperate to keep you if you work decently.

this is why nobody likes you

A co-worker of mine wished Yellowstone would go off, then got offended when I said it would be better for the world if Africa was erased.

>not being comfortable enough with your own views to be honest
Son..... I am disappoint. If anything that's part of modern society's problem, being honest with yourself and to other people, regardless of consequences.

Honestly, I think it's older millennials, AKA Gen Y, the 27-35 year olds, that you are going to see doing things like this more often in the future. I am one of them and I would not want to hire my sister, who is 5 years younger than me because of her attitude. Just for one example.

This is like the right wing version of virtue signaling

Lol
This guy is about to get sued
See Duke vs griegs

>not being a radical centrist

Even places like Target require you to take a personality test. Could easily beat a case it if were brought against him.

That's silly. Why not both?

Personality test != Political opinion test

god i can allready see the claims "i'm black and #BlackLivesMatter!". I don't see how he(A black person)'d explain why he wants to work there though.

Where does he ask anything about politics? Please point it out.

>5. How do you feel about guns?

Heh. I was asked a variation of this during my interview a few months back: "You ever get the chance to go hunting?" I figured it was a stealth version of the question right away.

By the way, the correct answer is "No, but I want to. I'm landlocked and can't get to a good hunting ground easily." Just a plain "No" shows you're a bleeding heart Bambi-loving pansy. "Yes" means you're on the right side of the aisle but don't necessarily want to interact with people. "No, but..." means that you're interested, and your higher ups will be more likely to take you under their wing, so they'll lean more toward hiring you than against.

I got the job. Just remember, you're expected to follow through at some point. If you don't already own one, get a rifle and get gud.

Gun control is a political discussion
Police support is, like it or not, a political discussion

He'd have an extremely hard time convincing a judge that this test is necessary for the jobs being performed

Personality fit with the company culture and the people you'll be working with is important.

>1. What does America mean to you?
Everything
>2. What does "privilege" mean to you?
It's a made up word that the left likes to use to criticize anyone who worked for what they have
>3. When was the last time you cried and why?
I cried the last time when I found out my wife had cancer
>4. How do you feel about Police? (he then explains he's funding support for the police officers and first responders)
Friends, good for the community
I love them and own several

That's why you tell the truth, user.
Honestly, you don't deserve the job due to your lack of courage.

The Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave. Everyone has an opportunity here as long as they are willing to fight through adversity
To get something without earning it and without reason
Probably during a sad movie. I am a sappy bastard when it comes to movies/TV, moreso than in real life.
>4. How do you feel about Police? (he then explains he's funding support for the police officers and first responders)
They do a hard job. I have no problem with them
I don't own any but as long as someone doesn't put one to my head I couldn't care less.

>I cried the last time when I found out my wife had cancer

lol get a load of this pussy.

Nigga I want a job. I can be courageous when I'm able to pay the bills.

If you can get fired for your political opinions then there's no logical reason they shouldn't effect your hiring, as one flows from the other.

he does provide a reason for asking the question though : company's involvement in supporting the police and first respondants, his clients are gun owners/carriers and the employee has to be comfortable around them. It's not about weeding out every lefties, it's about only accepting moderate people who can think, not extreme-left anti-capitalists who can't accept differences in political opinions.
(doubt the leftie judge will accept the notion though)

>Forcing diversity quotas is legal
>Asking some opinion questions should be illegal

Fuck off.

1. meme country
2. tumblr meme
3. my meme died
4. meme tax gobblers
5. high velocity meme projectors are more necessary than 4

He probably doesn't want to hire chickenshit yes-men either. It's good to filter people like you out.

No. You make them political issues. He's not asking your political stance on the issue.
He is asking your opinion. Your opinions are what form the basis of your character, i.e. your personality.

passing answers:

1. Muh guns, muh burgers
2. The ability to do things not granted to everyone. E.g. driving is a privilege not a right.
3. Muh cat died when I was a kid.
4. Mostly good public servants who have a fuckload more patients than I do.
5. Privilege not to be denied to the responsibile citizens.

Absolute freedom unparalleled in any other country.

The good fortune to be born in America, and not in Somalia.

I honestly can't remember.

Depends on the officer in question. Some are pretty cool, some abuse their position. Ultimately, they're a necessary part of society.

They're pretty cool.

See you've got the twisted commie version of "privilege". The left appropriates words to its cause and we're left with less and less words to use cause they all became "leftie propaganda". I think the right answer is things you have and appreciate, things you're lucky to have. I think your answer was fair but you're talking about what you despise when you could be celebrating what's still good about usa.

1. One of the most powerful nations in the world, with a lot of problems, but a lot of positives.
2. It's the idea that some people are inherently favoured by society over others due to things they had no control over. Like nepotism, but for everyone. I don't know as I agree with it personally, but I'm open to debate.
3. My father died.
4. A necessity in any modern civilisation. They might have problems, but no large organisation doesn't.
5. Went to Texas to try one out on a firing range, I can definitely see their appeal. I don't have one, though.

1. Jewish puppet army, also greatest country on earth.
2. Privilege is being smarter than your fellow man enough be able to profit from their stupidity.
3. From time to time i remember the day i found my father dead and I cry a little.
4. Policeman on average are stupid thugs (in my country) but they are necessary for the civilization to work correctly and must be respected.
5. Everyone should own a gun.

>basically someone that can't make an opinion and stand by it and explain it in a rational way.

like han asshole solo?

Just make your office open carry.

What if someone says "Yes, and I have?"

What positions is he hiring for? Where can I apply?

So brave to reeee on a job application so you keep your gibs

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

>What is his definition of snowflake

he clearly doesn't want minorities blacks, women, mexicans, liberals. sounds like he wants a safe space for himself

essentially, anyone who isn't a white suprema- i mean republican KEK

>not researching a company thoroughly before you apply for a job there

A constant struggle for freedom against tyranny.
Something that few have and even fewer are willing to work for.
Five years ago, good friend died.
Sucks to be them but somebody's gotta be.
They're nothing more than machines designed for killing (and they're 100% needed in the constant struggle for freedom against tyranny.)

Did I pass?

Love that unabashed spirit of American economic freedom -

AMERICA, THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY, AND LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, SIR YES SIR !
SIR IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE LIVING IN THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY OF THE WORLD, SIR YES SIR !
DURING THE RELEASE OF STAR WARS 7 AND 9/11 SIR YES SIR !
THE POLICE ARE HONORED MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY TAT PROTECT AND SERVE THE NATION SIR YES SIR !
MUUUUHH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS !!!

>right answer

Wagecucks really believe this

Theres no right answer to a bullshit question From an opinionated interviewer. Its all a crap shoot

your answer sounds like a gutless coward trying too hard to cover all bases

>Trying to win is being gutless.
Ok.

This. The word has been bastardized from it's historical legal meaning.

Those sound like retarded questions.

i love it too.
I wonder if we can bring that same personality test to Canadian businesses. It would be kind of weird asking about guns...not sure what else could be asked about. It's not like patriotism is encouraged at all here. Only entrepreneurship in recent years (they're having a shortage of small and middle companies to buy)

Racist place a bunch of cisgenedered heterosexual white males made for racist.
The thing white ppl use to oppress everyone else.
When Hilary lost but only because she actually won.
>4. How do you feel about Police?
They're legalized oppressors.
They should only be available to kill cops.

Did, did I win? Am I the biggest snowflake?

people who are self-centered

this is why jesus says to tell the truth

Could some of these questions be interpreted as filtering out those with certain political ideologies, thus discriminating against them? Personally they seem vague enough, but they're treading the line.

Many companies use highly intricate personality analysis test for potential employees. Pages and pages of questions like this plus in person. All legal. When looking for a good person that will fit in and has the right values and work ethics these tests are invaluable. many headhunters administer the tests and have the results on file for analysis by potential employers. it is the real world.

1. Liberty and Opportunity. I romanticize that 19th and early 20th century growth.
2. Opportune rights or advantages. Temporary.
3. A month ago, worried about my dad and thought about an ex.
4. Helpful but their image makes them seem nervous or inept. I don't mind private support.
5. Fine/Comfortable around them (friends/family has some), although I've never used them.

Which is what you should do. All that matters is that you get the job and improve your situation. The opinions are irrelevant.

These questions are racist and are designed to filter out black people. He will be threatened with a lawsuit and will concede.

you're kind of racist for claiming black people don't love america, or can't explain their thought on privilege, or can't shed a tear, or are all against police officiers (some of them work as police!) or aren't comfortable around guns.

Its not, actually. Target Corporate asks you similar questions, just in the reverse. They're an extremely left wing organization, and in the interview process they ask you questions about your views on certain issues pertaining to Target corporate culture. Simply asking an interviewee "How would you describe yourself" is an open invitation for a chance to drop someone. It encourages the interviewee to be honest, while the interviewer is looking for hints of beliefs they wouldn't find fitting for the company. So long as the interviewer conducts themselves properly the interviewee can't claim they were denied a job because of their beliefs or status.

You cannot sue a company for discriminating against you for your opinions on the police, gun ownership, or anything like that because those opinions are not protected statuses.

>why do you want to work here?
>what does this company mean to you?
>what would you do if you disagreed with your supervisor?

What he says is completely irrelevant in the eyes of it is legal. The nature of the questions and how they end up being used are what is relevant. He can do what he wants, and I don't blame him, but simply saying what he is doing is legal does not mean the law will agree and the nature of the questions mean he is pretty much fucked from the start because he got his gibs to start a small business and then didn't bother trying to learn how to keep said business open because he got his gibs so why would he care

Indian schools crank out STEM graduates at a rate much greater than the US with lower wage expectation among them. You can argue on the quality of the applicants but most fresh out of college are treated like toddlers in this day and age anyway.

When you fix this imbalance then you will get your dream, not a day before.