You are contacted by CNN

>You are contacted by CNN
>They state your personal information
>They "suggest" that your employers and loved ones might not appreciate things you've done on the internet
>They "suggest" you apologize for making insensitive memes

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing everyone at my workplace agrees with me. :^)

haha fools on them im a friendless khv neet
it literally cannot get worse

I work It my coworkers assume i have different opinions than them.

"lol, suck a dick"

1: File Restraining order against CNN

2: Get Doxed

3: PROFIT

Show them a pic of my AR and tell them I live near Atlanta.

good thing every single person i have met already knows my political stance on everything, including Hitler and the jews
Sieg heil

well they would be up the creek as depending on the method of communication i would have evidence of blackmail which is a criminal offense

they literally just did that to someone and nothing happened to them

Suggest that I don't give a shit and let them do it.

Yet.

Respond?

Could always pressure the govt to take your gibs away.

Sauce?

Convert to islam very fast and call them islamophobics, ask sjw for help, then proceed to collect financial compensation.

i'd tell them to suck this BWC
>then use the fame to get conver dallors
>use money to help save white race and get a sweet ass sexstang

Post tits

Screenshot the conversation and use it to sue their asses

>employers and loved ones

I shitpost harder.

I am not a female but here's one in my folder

>try it kike

"suggest" terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ

I'm self employed

Expect legal action from my Jewish lawyer.

>my employers
>my loved ones
Pffft, hahahaha!

Visit CNN headquartets in Georgia and extend an olive branch at 70 MPH in the form of a Truck of Peace.

"Eat a dick, I'm the same person online as I am IRL"

>Nobody even knows me in real life HAHA
>I don't have a job, so you can't fire me dumb shits!!!
>fuck your own faces CNN!!
>

Thanks, angLos are a ok

>implying my employer and friends don't know who I am
kek

>employers

lel I work on a farm, walking into the lunch room here is like walking into a physical manifestation of Sup Forums, with less traps though.

>family

Only close family I've got is my Sister, my Dad, and my Grandparents. As long as I pass off the Hitler shit as shitposting I'm good.

>Employers
>Loved ones

Where do you think you are?

DO IT, FAGGOT!
*screech repeatedly into the phone*
>contact Trump admin
>disclose my sitch
>lawyer up
>make a plan to create dozens of dank memes for Trump to post
>each time personally goad CNN to "DO IT, FAGGOT"
>When they do, CNN is hit with the MOAB equivalent of a lawsuit
>pocket my millies and spend the rest of my NEET life massaging my balls with Crisco

Haha this

and if any reporter came to interview me I would throw semen on them from gallon jugs full of semen I keep on the side of my bed

I email them Bane memes

only sensible answer is to have call with my law insurance

>How do you respond?
"Ok, kid"

That reddit faggot was a fucking coward. CNN caring about what average Joe Schmoe thinks is a much bigger story than what average Joe Schmoe actually thinks.

Jokes on you nigger, I've redpilled my loved ones and my employer doesn't give a shit.

>they don't know the places I've worked and the people within them
>they don't know the first thing about my family
Ohhhhh we would all be laffin

"Come and get me"

My employers don't give a fuck about my support for Trump.

I tell them I'll report them to my Russian overlords and ask them if they'd like to be put at the top of the shit-list of the two world leaders with the most nuclear weapons

I was born a troll, so everyone who knows me wouldn't believe it anyway. Even when I say something that I'm serious about, they think it's just an elaborate character prank or that I'm only saying it to get a rise.

Is that an actual photo of Wolf Blitzer?

Most of the people that matter in my workplace know how political I am. Often come to me for advice. Most of my friends and family pretty much align with my beliefs and I even have family in the government.

I'd probably just screenshot/record the blackmail and use that as my soapbox to spread more hatred for them.

I tell the fucking kikes to fuck off. There is nothing more they can take from me.

/thread
Blackmail is highly illegal, if you can prove that the poster worked for CNN you have a lawsuit, add in slander for more money.
4D chest if you make memes on purpose for this.

>They "suggest" that your employers and loved ones might not appreciate things you've done on the internet
>They "suggest" you apologize for making insensitive memes
>How do you respond?

Laugh because they apparently don't know my family. Also I'm rich so they can go fuck themselves, can't blackmail me for shit.

Jokes on them, I'm NEET, my dad is dead, and my mum won't give a flying fuck.

"Hey Chrissy Cuomo. If I let you choke me out, while butt-fucking me, while calling me a dirty faggot, will you just drop this?"

>How do you respond
'I have no life you can destroy to begin with, so try me'

>fuck off you cocksucking turd slurping cunt
I can just tell family thier full of shit, they don't trust CNN at all. As for work, same thing. I don't post much here anyways