What the fuck is wrong with Barron Trump?

What the fuck is wrong with Barron Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
hooktube.com/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like Bannon

He's Aryan and not Anglo

tism

This boy would be the classical 4chaner from 2007, if he wouldnt be rich as fuck. I see in his eyes and see countries burn.

Take a guess

Mods seriously need to ban these
>le shooped image
as an argument threads.
sage

Steve

>bannon
>barron
>looks like Bannon
I think we know what's going on lads

What the fuck is wrong with your entire country?

Literally autism from a megadose of vaccinations

How is it shopped? idiot

Barron is almost as tall as his dad and hasn't even hit puberty yet. It's no wonder he walks around so awkwardly, it's practically impossible for someone so young to be comfortable in a frame like that.

Oh shit. *That's* why Barron first never moved into the White House. Barron from the past cannot be in contact with Bannon of the future.

The both meeting will cause a catastrophic cataclysm in space time.

too many vaccinations

Trump is a manlet though, Melania has at least an inch on him. He always meets leaders whilst sat down to avoid looking like the stumpy little dwarf he is in comparison to real men

Nice Photoshop Mohammad

Marfans sydrome
He will probably die in the next 10 years or so

>Mohammed
>My country is 87% White British, Yours is 56% White total

Explain this.

I can vouch for the apparent insensitivity to pain suck it up non autistos

Autistics display very manly behaviour overall except they are socially inept mostly.

You're retarded. That img is Quasimodo.

>GB
> 87% white
Not london thats for sure

He nuts to those nude pictures of his mother

No it's Barron Trump idiot

> Brits, White.
Kek

usa also has more people than yours.

Looks like the beginning stages of a Bogpill

>Trump is a manlet

you stupid faggot
Trump is 6'2"

You're obviously in the 13%

ok mate

Why did we start calling these people autistic when 'retarded idiot' worked just fine?

>bigger than macron
>bigger than putin
>bigger than most european leaders in general
not really faggot

Trump is almost 1.90cm....

Well, no. Its a fucking global hub of a city with everyone in it. Have you never been outside of your village before? Any country with a relevant city has immigrants in it.

I´m not even joking mate, I actually beives that he might be a real autist.

yea some immigrants, but london has taken it to the extreme, everyone you see are eather paki or black, not multicutural as from the whole world, just pakistan or sub-saharian africa

There are more muslims in England than in Sweden though so.

dumb drumpfkins

Post yfw Barron Trump is taller than manboy Putin

>What the fuck is wrong with Barron Trump?
Photoshop by the looks of it.

Trump is half German half British

I've lived in it for the past 10 years, I don't need some anonymous sperg on the internet telling me what's in my city.

literally this

>Metric
You were our Colony what the fuck happened

Trump was 6'3" in his prime, now he is 6'2"

>enjoys spinning and rotating objects

Wow this level of denial

You're posting the most obvious photoshops for one.

Nothing. He does look somewhat like Bannon.

I would love to see Barron and Putin with each other just to see Putins reaction on how he has to look up at a 11 year old.

i'm 6'8, can vouch for this. was awkward as hell growing up. leave the fuckin' kid alone.

There's nothing wrong with him.

Autism is a woman's description of the "disease" of being a boy.

Their prescriptive cure is to turn boys into a girls.

He is too tall for his age. He is going to suffer gigantism or related health issues when puberty really hits him.

YOU'RE BOTH AGREEING.
HE'S JUST SAYING YOU POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS
FUCKING FAGGOT

I'm not autistic but most of these could apply to me.

Your judgement over his outside expressions caught on a stillfilm or a moving one and you guys still want holograms anyway and people don't really know too much about him.

I mean sure, what is wrong with the lad?
Not sure.

This
Ive never seen anyone who takes psychological meds that turns out to be normal

>Autism is a woman's description of the "disease" of being a boy.
No, most males in the real world are not autistic, you may be experiencing some form of confirmation bias from being on pol, where you'll find a disproportionate number of autists due the the political leanings of this board, ie, fascism is an autistic ideology so naturally autists will gravitate toward it.

Subhuman genes

Subhuman father and mother who spawned him at an old age

I have bad news for you mate

>Son of a US President
>Son of a millionaire
>Mother was a lingerie model
>Tall
>White

Lulz, the kid has a charmed life, don't be a jelly bitch

No. he is going to be fucking huge though. His mom is almost as tall as his dad.

>Autistics display very manly behaviour overall except they are socially inept mostly.

Sadly it they are punished for it in a society where social status and looking good matters more than actual achievement.

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>linking BuzzFeedVideo
Hooktubed that for you to prevent views

hooktube.com/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>father was 60 years old when he was conceived.
>mother was 40 when she was inseminated.

Barron is a sack full of genetic deficiencies.

Without fail he delivers, thanks so much based bot.

>Pol cries over cnn threatening to dox a kid
>Pol makes fun of a literal kid

The fuck is wrong with you faggots

>mfw this thread again

Obvious shop is obvious

He looks like a totally normal little kid. WTF is wrong with you autists

>Barron once said he would had vote for Gary johnson if he had to.

>>Son of a millionaire
no
>son of a billionaire

millionaires are quite common these days.
I'm a son of millionaires.

Looks even more subhuman there, holy shit those spaghetti arms and legs

That pic makes autists look like fucking retards kek

Fucking hell pls learn English

E X P E R T
X
P
E
R
T

Most of these applied to me when i was a kid, im fuxking autistic fuckckkckckckck

Yeah, sucks for him that he wasn't born a 4 foot Mexican

>Most of these applied to me when i was a kid

You sure you don't have down syndrome? Do you actually point with fingers other than your index finger?

Yeah let's see how you would have looked like if you were almost 6 foot at age 11. That's way before puberty, just incase your subhuman Brown brain didn't no that

user...

Nah m8 never did that 1

kids like 6' at 10 years old

some lifting and some protein and he can be an aryan adonis god

Barron's quarter Scottish, quarter German, and half Slovenian

I'm 5'11" personally, regardless of height, any person will look like a subhuman with those long legs and arms that are as thin as a spaghetti.

They're probably feeding him chink trump steaks with fake protein, height has nothing to do here

feel bad for him being that tall at that age

I coached a norwegian kid once who was 5'9 at 11, he was really uncoordinated

I had a bunch of knee pain for a few years around my growth spurt, tendons and ligaments get stretched when bones grow like that

I still laugh when I think about when Trump's people claimed he thought Kathy Griffin had really beheaded his father. He must either be retarded or hate his dad's guts for letting them use him like that.

yeah I've got a 6'7 friend who always has knee problems, had surgery when he was 17 to try and fix it and almost always wears knee braces when playing sport

My point is that you would have looked just as subhuman at that age at that height.

Enjoy your jihadi neighbors.

Nothing is wrong with Barron, you fuck! He's 11 years old trying to be regular kid.

>I had a bunch of knee pain for a few years around my growth spurt, tendons and ligaments get stretched when bones grow like that
Fuck man, I grew up from being a manlet t 185 cm in maybe 2 years, my joints still fucking hurt sometimes when the weather is bad because of that growth spurt i had as a kid.

You do realise that women are (increasingly) diagnosed with autism, right? The only difference is that women are better at mimicking basic social interactions and are therefore stand out a lot less.

Even in this one, that kid has way too much leg. I mean, the length of this kid's legs just makes me uncomfortable.

Fucking shit, user. My sides.