HAPPENING: BANNON TO REQUEST TRUMP REMOVE KUSHNER

Rodger Stone and Cernovich Confirming!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341133-trump-jr-kushner-manafort-met-kremlin-linked-lawyer-last-year-report
archive.is/8XDKS
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/08/reports-donald-trump-jr-jared-kushner-met-with-kremlin-linked-lawyer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Roger stone

he knows nothing

BUMP

links or we don't care

Too late.
They're busted.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341133-trump-jr-kushner-manafort-met-kremlin-linked-lawyer-last-year-report

Archived that
archive.is/8XDKS

The hero we don't deserve.

Isn't Cernovich the one who said we were supposed to declare war on Syria last month and deploy thousands of boots on the ground?

>archive.is/8XDKS
>The New York Times reported Saturday.
>according to confidential government records described to The New York Times

"sources"

more bullshit.

Joe Scarborough has been saying for months that Bannon has been confident that he would outlast Kushner over Russia problems.

Here's the question those of you gloating are too terrified to think through:

How does *Bannon* know that?

Cernovich gets 100% of his "tips" directly from Sup Forums larp posts, hes just too much a normie to understand they are larps.

"sources" literally does not appear on the text that you "quoted"

Are you that retarded?

>Stone
>Thernovich

The transvestite gossip train reaches far and wide, my friend. You underestimate his power.

Yeah, somehow I doubt Bannon has the power to bump off Kushner. Kushner Co. owns Trump Inc. and has backstopped Ivanka / Don JR on 3 property deals.

>Stone and Cernovich
>confirmi-

>Rodger Stone and Cernovich Confirming!

>Stone and Cernovich

Stone and Cernovich have both made this exact claim before. They are both morons that have to make grandiose claims about once a week in an attempt to stay internet relevant.

what is exactly Kushner role in the administration?

Bannon's role is crafting the strategy and objectives for the internal policies, right?

REMOVE KNISH

>Post yfw /ptg/ will unironically defend Trump sacking Bannon in favour of his Jewish son in law

Cernovich and Stone are both lying pieces of shit

>Cernovich Confirming

cringe

Plus Kushner and Bannon used to be close during the election, and then after their fighting they came to an agreement to stop. This nothing but divide and conquer.

If Bannon got rid of Kushner that would make me sooo happy.

Secretary of goyim circumcision.

>t. CNN

Fake news

Trump is on a roll, there's no way Bannon would make such a demand.

Helping with certain foreign policy stuff, and leading the revamp of government tech. I dont know why people freak out about Kushner, he literally hasnt affected any policy yet.

>Rodger Stone
>Rodger
>Rod

Why do I always see people misspelling this dude's name? Roger is the standard way to spell it.

Bump

oh look its fucking nothing
take a nap you fucking niggers

I read that as Barron and got a completely different idea in my head

This

>described to the NYT
>described to
Jesus Christ

This story again?

Look up his swinger ad from the 80s (pic is nsfw)
>hung 8"+
he's a big rod

He also said he confirmed the Clinton emails existed, all 30k and that they were going to be released. This was a year ago.

I just had a Jewgasm

Why the fuck would Trump listen to a 12 year old?

>The ring and the rod will strike

This is eventually going to become a meme because this has been said since april.

Thernovich also said mcassblaster was going to send 100000 troops to syria. He also said mcassblaster would be ousted from the wh.

So ya take what that cuckold says with a grain of salt

>Rodger Stone
You mean the guy Trump hates and avoids like the plague?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/08/reports-donald-trump-jr-jared-kushner-met-with-kremlin-linked-lawyer/

suck on this faggot

>I dont know why people freak out about Kushner

((( )))

This

LOL
Not true at all. However that doesn't mean this is true, Stone is Trump's hatchet man. Stone may be running a headfake to pressure Kushner.

But Stone is as inside as inside gets if you know what to ignore and what to take seriously.

>Kremlin linked
Meaning what exactly? A prominent Russian lawyer?
Like, if I met with Gloria Allred, does that mean I am linked to Hillary Clinton? Perhaps I am in bed with the CIA?

>Rodger Stone and Cernovich

Stone and Cernobitch has claimed earlier that Trump was gonna kick out McMaster and Priebus, but nothing happened.

(((Cernovich)))

Also roger stone has been wrong about everything he has ever said