He is way too tall for his age

He is way too tall for his age.

He is going to be superhuman giant when puberty is done with him.

He's way too autistic for his age

Yeah, he is our future great king sent by prince Ashtar of the pleiadian empire himself to lead us.

he is the first primarch.

Donald Trump is 6'2-3 inches tall, Barron looks to be about 6'0. Six good damn feet tall and he is only 11 years old, truly our future king

Rumour has it he's a castrati

Why is he so thin?

This desu

tfw looking up to barron trump

This. He's going to be a handsome retard

Very very good!

i was 6'1 at his age, ended up 6'3. you dont grow quickly forever cunts

He is only 11.

Damn, he's already 11 ft.?!

No you weren't.

I wasn't even 5'10 at his age yet now I'm 6'6. That kids gonna be tall as fuck.

Beware manlets. By the time Emperor Barron has seized control there will be no acceptance for your degeneracy. The future is lanklet.

Shut the fuck up both of you niggers, he's literally 11, how the fuck did you behave when you are 11? Every child is a bit autistic.

How old is he? 11? I think I was around 5'10" at that age, ended up at 6'4".
Whatever Burgerland has in their milk worked on my little siblings as my little brother is 6'6" and both of my little sisters are both over 6', one being 6'1" and the other is 6'2".

>Everybody on earth is like me and if you are different you are lying

Kys

your sisters single?

I behaved normal at 11. Played Diablo 2 on my computer and wrestled on a trampoline. Normal shit. This kid is autistic though. Stop defending it cause you adore trump.

Both of them are in rather long term relationships oddly with guys shorter than themselves. I know one is like, 5'9" and the other looks about just under 6'.
I'm one of the Norgeburger brothers btw

i hit 6 feet when i was in grade 6, so 11-12 , only 6'4 fully grown. he will be tall af either way. crazy to think little barron will be 18 when trump gets out of office.

A friend had his growthspurt at around 10-11. He was the tallest one in the classroom until about age 14-15 when he was the second to shortest.

>crazy to think little barron will be 18 when trump gets out of office.
I like the way you think, leaf

Barron-chan will become Barron-Kun

>barron will be 18 when Trump gets out of office
Kek, I hope

glad to hear manlets have a chance

You guys never payed attention in health class, he is right,
The guys that start growing later actully grow the tallest. The ones that start early finish early.
This is documented

I'd love to use his bare ass as a bongo drum. Put him over my knee and give him firm discipline. Hahaha

>ywn have a big sister gf
Why even live?

he's standing on a higher step

no 10 year old in the world is 6'1, fuck off faggot.

Most geniuses and accomplished people were pretty autistic. You on the other hand have accomplished nothing of note.

Pretty much. In grade 8, I was 6'1" and my good buddy was 5'8". Skip to now, I'm 6'4", he's 6'6".

Rapid verticle expansion

I have a cousin who is 6'2 at 10 years old.

it's possible

fuck off you smelly 5'4 pastanigger

DonaldTrump=GodEmperorTrump=God
BaronTrump=SonOfGod=Jesus
Oh shit...

Have you ever been to Burgerland? I saw them when I first got here, they exist.
My first "country boy" I saw was a goddamn 6' guy I swore was at least 20, but was actually 12. He just came from a family of tallies on both sides.

I just really like how Melania is a good mother despite dragging herself through the degeneracy of the fashion industry, the maternal spark remained.