Have we won?

Seriously, have we won the war? What is the next step to rid the world of commies, leftists, SJWs and Marxism (some of you call it jews)

Most of my friends kids are redpilled, even my liberal friend's kids say shit that wouldn't dream of hearing 3 years ago.

How do we move forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Legion_(Zaire)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember, white kids are a minority in their age group. They are growing up in a world where they are totally and completely fucked

The next phase is obviously to sort out the higher whites from the lower whites. We don't want those with Irish, Anglo, Eastern, or Southern European heritage polluting our master race.

Show us the kid to the right of him

don't get ahead of yourself there hanz.

The liberals are down, but not out. whats the next battlefield? we were on the defense for so many years, and are still mostly. How do we go on the attack, and wipe them out?

we can have stupid and pointless wars about that which destroy all progress we've made after we stop the shitskin invasion

>How do we move forward?

break the establishment, leave them begging for their jobs back

Oh please, Mario and Luigi. I'm not letting Italian Berbers and teutonic Anglos anywhere near my Aryan utopia.

ignore the shill. The new tactic shillblue has been using is the ol divide and conquer.

I think we need to shut down the Media somehow, we have them on the ropes also, but I hate to trade CNN for Fox, Fox isnt any better. I work for a big company, and they still push all the "femist" and unconcies bias bullshit, we need to work that problem. And the final place we don't control yet is college campuses, We NEED to get those fucking marxist professors fired, or at least in fear so repilled kids can have a chance at graduation without sucking on their dicks.

>2017
>being a white divisionist
Faggot. That would have only been acceptable 70+ years ago. Our numbers are too small now because of that.

Post your DNA results if you're not ashamed of your subhuman non-white racial heritage. Go on, I'm waiting Princess Peach. If you think you're not going to be on the boat with Igbongo Mbtoyo you've got a reality check coming.

There are no divisions in the white race. There is Aryan, and there is non-white. Deal with it.

>trae snoozy
Niggerest
Sounds like a rappers name

>trying this hard

Pray Soros wipes your payroll servers with more than just a cloth.

ignore the shills man.The white race is united. We just need to cull the leftists. They aren't breeding anyway, so we just have to ramp up our numbers

TRAE SNOOZY? wtf kinda nigger name is that for a white boy

Not really. We can't stop until this entire migrant and diversity push is over.

I can smell the stench of your father's black Italian cock meeting your mother's herpetic Irish pussy. It stinks of negroidic traits.

You won't be joining the rest of us in the white homeland, there is no place for you in the future. No amount of sobbing over your Jewish master Soro will save you.

that first sentence is just adorable

>Trae Snoozy
When's he dropping his next mixtape?

Lol nords are Teutonic too. You just throwing around buzzwords. Op is def a jew

>fellow goys we need to create division in the race so you can't unite

go back to living in trailer parks? jews control property and you should live like the redpilled meth loving hick- i mean proud representation of the aryan people.

To summarize: When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, naturally they will choose the strong horse.

actually, like I said in my post, even tree hugging liberal cucks are producing redpilled kids. Its fucking crazy out there.

shit, even 9fag is crazy redpilled now. I never though I'd see the day

Kissing up to me won't save you. There is no amount of apeing you can do to erase your Berberic lineage. I will miss pizza, at least you have that comfort.

Nice answer. That name tho, Americans please explain this.

>There is Aryan, and there is non-white. Deal with it
Agreed, now back in your mudhut shekelstein.

Post your DNA results, Giuseppe.

A future for white children! There's hope

The ball is in the air now, it's anyone's game. They are still entrenched in the media and academia. Media might not be a problem in the long run, since it's having trouble with competition. Academia is a bigger problem. If we don't deal with that, then just like the last time people started really pushing political correctness, they'll just start using different terms to refer to themselves (last time it was liberal), and slide back into their holes for another couple decades.

>What's the next step
The people who put liberty first need to reclaim the term liberal from the progressives/sjws and their neoliberal enablers.

Gen Z more conservative. We must lead them.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen on this board. Do not push people apart, do not encourage infighting.

Every single able bodied man of reason reading this should try to make a large family, gain wealth and influence, and use that to shift their education, culture and political policy towards nationalism, traditionalism, and the pursuit of truth and prosperity.

Seeing as this didn't get censored it is a good step.

That or they are trying to show how white kids are nazis or something

top kek

BASED generation zyklon amirite lads

Good ol kike dick suckers, even have fashion to amputee their kid penises to look it "cool' Murcia fuck yea. Plebs of plebs

Genetic test results or GTFO

Donald Trump is the beloved pop-pop to a new generation of kids, his influence can be lasting. I pray for him every day, he can single handedly buy this nation another twenty or so years if he plays his cards right.

Poor kid -- he'll then get 12 years of public schooling that will fuck his mind up with liberal hogwash.

RWDS

>master Soro

Ah, Senpai Soro-chan! Desu desu

This literally means nothing. Democracy is characterized by a pendulum that moves back and forth over the very thin line between conservative and neo-liberal. Having a generation of right wing people is going to accomplish nothing if they're only right wing and not actually radicalized. This is gonna be another Reagan-esq era which will then be followed by another liberal one. Democracy exists to ensure that no real change can happen, and unless we take down this jewish run consumerist globalist system then nothing will actually change.

Yupp, we truly need to Yuri-Pill the masses of the massive subversion and demoralization of academia during the cold war

Image makes me sad.

There is no escape senpai

We? user there's no we there's no our there's me and my ideas.

We have won the battle but the war will be lost. Fact is we are not having any children and as a result white populations are being replaced with non-whites. There is not a single white majority country with fertility rates over 2 and fertility is rapidly declining. It doesnt matter how red pilled Gen Z are. Unless they start having children there will be no whites within 100 years.

its funny when americans think they are white

>How do we move forward?

Have a taco.

This. Produce quality children and lobby for laws restricting benefits to freeloaders and illegals.

>pic
That is some bullshit. Is there anywhere you can go in America to just be left the fuck alone?

I saw this video of some dude who builds underground houses out of reclaimed materials in the middle of no-where. He tells a story of how cops came out to his site asking if he was building there. Of course he said no. Meanwhile they were standing right in front of the house he built.

youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI

>the eternal 60%

The point is that anywhere you go you're gonna be atleast 10 miles from a road, true self determination and isolation has been lost, the only places free of this global dystopia we live in eventually just get shit on by the (((international))) community.

We won a long time go. We just need to get rid of the libtard filth.

He's a racial minority in his classroom. That tends to be redpilling

Yep. One thing I wonder is how old people on here are. How long will it take to see these changes? Get into the system and shape it in your image. Don't be an angsty NEET

When did we win? Nothing has been accomplished really.

You're not free in America (land of the free) try not paying property tax and see what happens

>Anglos
>the ones who founded your fucking country

What a retard you are. Anglos are as white as white can be. Ever heard of the WASP?

>commies

Sup Forums is more cucked than average Soviet.

Pro Tip: this is a temporary shift.
The left got too comfortable, got ridiculous, and rightfully is being forced out of power.
However, look back to the 9/11 days and you'll see the same thing happened to right.
Before that, 8 years of Bill Clinton playing his saxophone on Aresenio Hall.
Before that, mega churches and mass hysteria.
It never ends.
My theory is the right will fall this time due to cringey kekistanis and race realists scaring normies.

Aren't they basically bees?

Academia is an issue with the Marxist teaching methodology "critical pedagogy." It is not primarily focused on leftist professors. Most of them are extremely well qualified professionals that hold ethics above any political bias. The problem is, they're teaching a method that promises the Holy Land of freedom from ideological subversion - and that in fact is what it is.

I have more info on this if you'd like. It's a result of several studies I've done, and doing interviews and research across my own University.

This is the answer to leftist universities.

This is the conclusion to one paper I wrote on the topic.

>giving your kid a basketball american name so he can get a full-ride ivy league scholarship

clever parents.

burger has a point, the kekistani have been getting more and more ridiculous, as if someone was pushing them to their limits of autism, like bezmenov said about judo, in order to discredit them in the long run. just look at the shit being shilled on /pol related to that autism

Spotted the shill trying to divide us

Sucks to live in a country where 90% of the land isn't held in the right of Her Majesty and protected from development. We tried to stop you Americans from devouring everything by creating the Royal Proclamation Line, but being a people with no concept of moderation, you started a war to claim all that unspoiled land west of the Appalachians.

Well, now you have it. Except you don't really, a small handful of private real estate trusts and rich families have it, with the balance being held by a government which is hostile to your interests on a good day. And the funny thing is, despite this immense natural bounty which your country has inherited, you've still managed to accumulate $20T of debt on top of failing infrastructure, bankrupt state budgets, and the world's worst homeless problem.

You can legally change your name without much issue, it's a good choice.

You're an untermensch.

This is either awesome bait or terrible divide and conquer schilling

>falling for and aiding obvious divide-and-conquer

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Lad i don't care oh wow every aspect of america is shit what a surprise.

Of what value are those children if they carry negroidic genes from Italy and Ireland?

>pls don't treat me the way i want darkies to be treated

Hearts and minds, gentlemen

kek

I'm not worried about numbers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Legion_(Zaire)

Can you just go out into the woods in Canada and live off the land without being harassed?

> Her Majesty

You moose fuckers have a queen?

Kids rely more on instinct. They are able to naturally see that on a social level that Trump is nice dude albeit eccentric. Especially to children. I'm sure that even the children of leftist parents would see him as a loud, funny grandpa if their parents didn't spend all day indoctrinating them.

Leftists adult (or "adults") are the only people who see and say that Donald Trump is a meanie. Furthermore, the only even think that way because he doesn't let the leftist fucks get away with murder.

You can lawfully camp on federal crown land free of charge on the condition that you don't occupy the same site for more than 21 days and that you don't create any permanent structures. In practice, people improvise hunting shacks on public land all the time, and if you went far enough, there's a chance you could disappear without ever being seen again if you so chose.

Where do we get our values from?

From Mein Kampf.

I work in nyc and I still see young kids in MAGA hats. A few weeks ago I saw one running down fifth Ave. With his Chinese and poo-in-a-loo friends. Obviously a faggot civic nationalist now, but he'll be fash when he gets in his teens.

>trae snoozy
what the fuck is wrong with you seppos

IF YOU SNOOZY YOU DON'T LOSEY.

How do we get the white birth rates up? Are they really as bad as people say?

dont be rudezy to snoozy ya floozy

>Slavo-Celtic rapechild thinks he's white
No, Bjorn. Only Germans are white.
All Scandinavians have at least 15% Slavic untermensch Admixture and Norwegians have about 5% Sami blood.

No, we haven't won. The hard part hasn't even happened yet

bro please, i'm like only 1/4th Irish the rest is all german I swear

No worse than Yahoo Serious.

>work
>save a few bucks
>buy chunk of woods
>subsist

There's nothing stopping any of these people from living the dream other than a suicidal laziness they're trying to sell on others

>Have we won?
No. Fuck off.

Very astute. There are belief systems that are judo-resistant, but they're not very aggressive

What is your major, grad under grad?