DEAL WITH IT !

The USA will never be a "white" homeland. None is talking openly about a "white" civilization just about a "western civilization". .
There are no more than 5 million white nationalists in america right now (and thats being generous).If you are looking for a white homeland try hungary or poland or something because its never happening in the USA. Your glorious leader has a gazzilion dislikes on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk . None gives a fuck about imaginary white homelands...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
newser.com/story/223330/10-us-states-are-more-than-90-white.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes built an ethnostate from land that was 5% Jewish.

bump

it's not even an ethnostate since like 20% of it are arabs with Israeli citizenship and that's with all the holocaust guilt and American support. IT's impossible to have an ethno state

We can fuck and kill it into existence

That was 70 years ago bro, right now none is fighting for a white homeland in america

White homeland is Richard Spencer talk and when he says that he means Europe a Nation. He's talking about a Mosley tier 100% white pan-European Empire that is bigger than the British Empire even was.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

Spencers plan isn't to make America 100% white. It's to make Canada, Australia, USA, UK and continental Europe 100% white at the same time.

OK OP we get it just get straight to the black cock posting ok and saying some shit about white bois have a great night

It's an ethnostate ratboy.

You seem mad

I am just pointing out the truth. Yo wIIl never get the niggers out of your country. People dont even dare to talk about white ethnostates on youtube because they will lose their fucking viewers...

OP is right, there won't be an ethnic white state in America. People already tried and tried and the federal government shut it down INSTANTLY.

Europe is the final hope but even that is going to result in conflict. America is done for, I really mean that. All the fucking media here is black people. I go out and I rarely see whites, we must be 30% of the population at best. I go to the grocery store and I see white grandmas pushing around nigger children in their carts. Don't even get me started on the Spic problem.

I'm not going to waste any energy on America, I'm going to consolidate my efforts in Europe. Maybe in the future we can recolonize.

Why does image search think that is Chloe Grace Moretz feet?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>memeflag

leaf alert. sage

it's not an ethno state you inbred fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

>t. Coward with hidden flag can't into America
Ghost yourself

This is the first one of these I've been truly afraid of

here you go
just telling the truth man

Just gas the nigs and kikes.

Cmon, trips to get none of them

Dubs

cutie

reroll

It would not be impossible, even now, it's absolutely 100% possible it's just that white nationalists simply do not have the will and/or direction to make it a reality. All that needs to be done is for A) white nationalists to decide on a state to start with. And the ones that are the whitest are probably the smartest to begin with:

newser.com/story/223330/10-us-states-are-more-than-90-white.html

B) White nationalists need to move to these states and form communities.

C) Make life terrible for anyone who isn't white and wishes to move into these communities, within the parameters of the law and by whatever means necessary.

Yes, it would not be 100% absolutely perfectly pure white and they would have to operate within the parameters of the federal government but it would be as white ethno-state as things can possibly be in the USA and the state could sway really far right, like all the way to the right, with open carry and shit like that.

If several white ethno-states emerge, two or three, they could try for a break but still maintain puerto-rico-style relations with the USA, or just maintain a very independent spirit where they follow the federal governments rules on paper but not irl. Just sayin.

Nationalism is a distraction in any case. Communities above a few hundred aren't exactly natural.

rolling

Federal government will never let you do that. They will infiltrate and shut it down. MSM, FBI, international humanitarian groups - none of them will let you do it.

People have tried already. Back in the 50s/60s when Mexicans and blacks started moving into Compton, California -
white gangs would form and try to fight them back but they were eventually overran and outnumbered.

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

The one who is mad is you by the alt light red pill which is the reality. Everyone in the Trump circle uses terms like western values not white supremacy.

Rawl

Lol, have you heard of the Civil Rights Act of 1965? You dumb fucks would lose all your towns sheikels to Jamal/Juan/Pajeet/Tran and his Jewish lawyer. All you faggots are the same, bitch and moan about "MUH minorities outbreeding us!". Guess what faggot, no one wants to breed with you, you are an evolutionary dead end. Go jackoff to anime again and cry afterwards.
P.S. I'm not white and have slept with several white women but white women are not marriage material

There's an idea

white nationalism is getting more and more popular in america by the day as the country becomes more and more diverse, tribal politics are the reality of a multi racial society

> Federal government will never let you do that.

Relative to what? Creating a full blown ethno-state? I think it's more realistic.

> They will infiltrate and shut it down. MSM, FBI, international humanitarian groups - none of them will let you do it.

What part? I mentioned many different possibilities. What in specific are you talking about? Having a predominantly white state? They already exist.

Making life harder for non-whites who live there to want to stay? It depends on what we are talking about. If you are talking about people wearing white robes and burning crosses, yeah the federal gov't probably would shut that down, but that's explicitly threatening and violent. I'm just talking about people being rude and shitty to non-whites. Blacks already do this to whites in non-white neighborhoods.

You could also say 'gov't will shut that down' to any possible idea anyone comes up with. It's a non-argument.

> People have tried already. Back in the 50s/60s when Mexicans and blacks started moving into Compton, California - white gangs would form and try to fight them back but they were eventually overran and outnumbered.

You are comparing apples to oranges. I'm talking about white people moving to predominantly white states and not making it easy for non-whites to want to move there, not forming gangs in Compton to fight off Mexicans.

you think so small time, what about 1,000 years from now, or 10,000. Humans have been around for millions of years and its not unreasonable to think they will be around for millions more

there is literally zero chance of preserving any single race over a time period that large, all humans are eventually going to be one giant chinese-african-cacausian mix and you can't do a thing about it no matter what, I mean are you fucking all retarded or what? pandoras box has already been open, theres no going back idiots

That Christcuck woman at the end annoyed me

check my 8

Please be 6. Please.

There are parts like midwest that are more white than europe and we are willing to keep them pale, without subhuman invadors. OP is lair and agent of kikes.

wait until local and state governments go bankrupt, along with the federal government, then everything becomes... chaos

you know it will happen because shitskins can't do math

europe is the white homeland.
hence why we should be gutting these antiwhite european politicians as a public display of what happens when youre a traitor

by 2050, nearly every white american will hold white nationalist views, here's why:

>smaller demographic means less democratic power, whites wont get what they want from elections and will increasingly find themselves at odds with people of other races
>despite being a minority, whites will still control most of the economy, leading to aggressive and openly anti-white economic policies
>white liberals will be thrown under the bus by nonwhites and barred from their institutions, their mere existence being considered oppressive
>american history and culture will gradually be rewritten and replaced, historical figures such as george washington will be condemned as racist white oppressors, statues will be taken down and streets renamed, whites will find themselves living in a country that is hostile and unrecognisable

many whites will simply realise that multiracial societies do not work and the only way to get what they want is to live in a society where they are the unrivalled majority

>The USA will never be a white homeland and Trump will never be president!

> Lol, have you heard of the Civil Rights Act of 1965? You dumb fucks would lose all your towns sheikels to Jamal/Juan/Pajeet/Tran and his Jewish lawyer.

And like I said retard, it would never be 100% absolutely pure white ethno-state, but it would be as close as humanly possible within the parameters of the US law. And if the state loses federal funding I don't think this should be much of a concern to those living there since most would probably be far right wing.

> All you faggots are the same, bitch and moan about "MUH minorities outbreeding us!".

I'm not the same dickhead. I would not move to an all white ethno-state if one existed since I am mixed race myself. I'm just outlining the most likely possible way to achieve what white nationalists want, as a thought experiment.

> Guess what faggot, no one wants to breed with you, you are an evolutionary dead end. Go jackoff to anime again and cry afterwards.

My hispanic wife likes breeding with me.

> P.S. I'm not white and have slept with several white women but white women are not marriage material

It depends on the white women, many aren't, I actually agree. Some are though, it's relative to the person.

enough genetic poison has ALREADY been put into europe that its over, it's literally over, there's never going to be a white homeland after what has happened in the past decade, its like complaining that you can't breathe and someone should do something after you've already ingested a lethal dose of cyanide 10 minutes ago

Civic nationalism is the standard for america, it is basically americanism. It only stopped being the standard as marxist subversion narratives took control

>what is the reconquista

>not understanding the difference between Civic Nationalism and Ethno-Nationalism
Lurk moar and read a book faggot; you clearly don't know what you're talking about

That and no one outside of reddit supports Civic Nationalism faggot

well Europe is savable, its easy to cleanse 10% of a countries population especially when they are a visible minority. It'll violate human rights, but the people knew the risk they are taking moving there in the first place.
The problem is they are making it WORSE every day.

Fuck it. Rolling.

the difference is we started letting filth in and letting them partake in the civic nationalism

Aren't those the nigs that took over Bernie's stand at one of his speeches?

5 millions x 5= 25 millions

20 millions because 5 millions will become fgts
Send 5 millions to Chile, Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay and 50000 to Bolivia

20 years later > 10 millions x 4 = 40 millions - 6
Send 9 millions to the same countries and 200000 to Bolivia.

Win

>MUH BASED SHEBOONS

Exactly. Shit can change so fast with an economic downturn. The only question is when and how violent balkenazation will be.

There are no winners in this game.

This is why colonalising doesnt work, when you give uncivilised native people a means of living (welfare, free life) they take advantage of it and breed you out.

it has already happened in brazil, most of central and south america, mexico, US (hispanics), france (africans and arabs) , mos

The aryan white man does not know the word "impossible", this is why we will always triumph.

Yeah and it's called "America".

How can you tell the truth about something you don't understand
America isn't a racist nation as cnn wants you to believe. We're just competitive and expect people to have decent composure

It's been a white homeland for 250+ years faggot.

America is only 2% Jewish.

what is considered a white person in the usa

So their achievement is even more magnificent.

Trump has always been good with animals

You look white, and the vast vast majority of your ancestors are from europe, preferably all.

come on 8.

Civic nationalism is a comprise for the forced demographic transformation of america, a fraud and shameful excuse for the next generations.

that was absolutely fucking beautiful
I'm taking it, who should I credit you as?

Check that 8

States with the highest percentages of White Americans:

Vermont 96.2%
Maine 95.5%
New Hampshire 95.0%
West Virginia 94.3%
Iowa 92.9%
Idaho 92.1%
Wyoming 91.6%
Minnesota 90.94%
North Dakota 90.9%

States with the highest percentages of non-Hispanic Whites.

Vermont 95.4%
Maine 94.8%
West Virginia 93.7%
New Hampshire 93.4%
Iowa 90.9%
North Dakota 90.2%
Montana 88.3%
Kentucky 88.1%
Wyoming 87.7%
South Dakota 86.5%

Reroll

that's why we're going to promote the balkanization of America and make a country founding on ethnic nationalist principles in the north-northwest

any country full of fucking niggers can't succeed

Are non Jews relevant in politics then?

Lmao Civic nationalism isn't ethnic nationalism retard

kek

jew

we only need 1% for fighting and 3% as support

5Mil is WAY more then needed.

We WON

Your going to die jew

Tick Tick Tick goes the clock and every sec goes by the closer we get is one less sec your not in a cattle car.

after excluding liberal prevalence, I guess the best are west virginia, iowa, idaho, wyoming, north dakota

what about OZ btw., does it have based white cities?

some of these so called "hispanic-whites" are actually just white, like you'd find them to be pretty indistinguishable from people of European descent

Montana as well

I got orders to SOS (shoot on sight)

Whatever helps you sleep at night

FINALLY! Someone says what we're all thinking.

whatever bullshit you tell yourself

Reminder these threads are chinese propaganda

im not being entirely serious but listen, if you take a mexican and breed them with a white the offspring is like almost as good as a white person, usually at least, that's all im saying

Nothing worth rolling for. Whoever I 'win' I return to sender

I live in a 90+ percent white state and to be honest it doesn't feel like it sometimes. There's more and more Domincians and Puerto Ricans flooding my town every week birthing 4 shitskin babies in the process

No, it's not, 25% of the citizens are not jewish.

>thinks nationalism is racism

>your glorious leader
That's the great thing about the alt right.
We don't have a leader, we do not need a leader.

Youre an idiot the pendulum of politics is going back to the right. Well there may be only 5 million hardcore WN in the USA they now have tens of millions of sympathizers gained during the election campaign and media sperge out. This shit moves fast. You wouldnt believe the stuff normies are mentioning lately.

identity politics have nothing to do with left/right

I think there are 2 reasons that the concept of a white ethnostate in America is impossible.

1) "White" is not an ethnos.
2) America is an empire, not a nation.

1) There was an article by Jung in which he discusses the effect which black people have had upon America as a whole. (Sorry, wasn't able to find the original.) The conclusions which came about were the following:
> Puritan prudishness was because whites didn't want to be niggified
> American openness and frankness in life laughter and sexuality was due to whites taking black influences.
Essentially, the various characters in American society are brought about by the interactions of whites and blacks. This is evident in music:
Country (white) --> Blues (black and white) --> Rock (white)
Jazz (black) --> The Jazz Age (black and white)
Hip Hop (black) --> Bieber (white)

White American culture is, if Jung is to be believed, intrinsically tied to black culture. Now obviously it's not *just* tied to black culture, the forces of protestantism, and and shared culture and history play a significant role among the more long lived populations, but my point stands.

Next, let's discuss the fragmentation of whites as a group. You see there's not really a white nation (which is what some of you are trying to accompllish). You have Anglos, Germans, Irish, Scots, Italians and a whole bunch of others. People cling to their heritage across the pond. It matters to them. And America accepts them not by blood but by contract, much in the way that Rome did. It is not people who have grown together over generations. America grows by bringing in new blood in its constant expansion. And a person who has only been American for 2 generations might be just as well integrated and "American" as someone whose forefathers fought the revolution. This is why I say America is an Empire, not a nation, and whites are not an ethnos, but a heterogenous group.

That being said, some of the white nationalists may counter. "Yes, but that's what we're trying to change. We want a nation, not an empire." Okay, but you'll be fundamentally changing the characteristic of America, and there may be better avenues for your purpose.

I contend that the imperial character can very much work with several caveats:
1) Shared language. You *must* speak English.
2) Christianity... or at least atheism, which is Protestantism taken to its iconclastic conclusion
3) A basic set of American values, American conception of virtues. You must understand the requirements of being American *before* you can become an American.
4) Your acceptance into American society must *improve* American society. Whether by IQ distribution, creative output or otherwise.

I think that the concerns WN's have about racial replacement are well founded. Their solution of an ethnostate is a radical one, It's one that I think is founded in a misapprehension of the national character.
I do not think it should be done, as it would require balkanization. History does not suggest a positive outcome. Neither the Vatican, the Holy Roman Empire, nor the Byzantine Empire share the luster and greatness of Rome, though all were great in their own right.

Let's try to keep Rome alive a little longer shall we?

>22,000 dislikes on a video

>"a gazzilion dislikes"

oy vey, dump incoming