So im just curious

So im just curious.
I was born in germany, but my parents are from Iraq. However im not religious, i believe in science and technology and never really couldn't feel comfortable with Islam. For me germany is my home country, i grew up here and studied here. I barely speak arabic and was only one time in Iraq when i was 8 or something and it was fucking terrible there.

Im against mass immigration and Islam and support AfD. But everytime when i talk about this i still reveive lost of hatred and antipathy from you. Its not like i care, i have enough german friends who accept me for what i am, but still i was wondering why. Like i said im not a muslim and support western civilization and culture, i also disagree with mass immigration of no-good africans and muslims. Im not even brown skinned and i can't go back to a country which is ruled by islamists and where i wasn't even born to begin with. Demanding this is just unfair and stupid.

So i really don't understand why you are still against me, just because im not german by ethnicity? (yeah you will quote this)
Seriously we have so many immigrants here, why don't just focus on thos who cause torubles instead on those who are actually integrated?

In this case you are just a bunch of fucking assholes not any better than a religious fanatic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound Ok to me, friend.

verpiss dich aus meinem land drecks musel

DUES VULT

If you reject Islam and support conservative policies or politicians, I guess you're cool. Don't listen to the haters.

If you truly love Germany, you'll let it go.

>only slightly based german poster today was an iraqi

lmao this country is so dead. No offence to you I like you

und du verpiss dich gleich mit kanake

You should be fed into a wood chipper feet first, dumb Muslim shitskin.

You are sandnigger, fuck off
>inb4 med

they are options for filth like you, fuck off to england, france, canada or burgerland

Europe for Europeans. That's about it really.

Germany is yours, bro. It's OK. Germans gave up and have no right to that land anymore.

It's just sad that German degeneracy tries to pull Eastern Europe into the shitter once again.

You come here looking for acceptance from Germans, or other Sup Forumstards?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, when I went to Germany people knew I didn't belong. Even though I was white, and could speak a little German, Germans themselves were hesitant to invite me to dinner or strike up conversation with me. They didn't see me as a brother, but an outsider.

That's because I'm American. I really don't belong in Germany. And it doesn't matter if you're Christian, Muslim, black, brown, white as snow, pure Aryan or degenerate subhuman, if you are not German born with German heritage, you are not German and Germans will never accept you. That's just how it is, you can't change that.

OP is a baiting t*rk.

You can't "believe" in science and technology. Fuck I hate pop science and the damage it has done to STEM.

Only ethnic Germans should live in Germany. Brown Muslims have already destroyed enough of the world. No reason to let them do it again.

>Germans themselves were hesitant to invite me to dinner or strike up conversation with me
Why should anyone invite a stranger to dinner? Or even "strike up a conversation"? You fucking burgers - stop thinking your degeneracy is normal around the world.

People in Europe like to keep their distance. They don't want some blue eyed faggot starting random conversations on the train.

Ich kenn das Gefühl trifft auch alles auf mich zu bin aber Türke/Kurde mix xD

Ich hab auch lang gestrugglet mit dem Gedanken ob ich wirklich für DE weiterkämpfen sollte.

Doch das ist mein Land, unser Land wir haben hier unsere ersten Schritte getan und werden so hoffe ich auch unsere letzten Schritte hier ansetzen.

Wenn es das dt. Volk will geh ich auch, aber dann auch nur als letzter Mann.

Und entschieden habe ich mich auch, gegen jede Kritik, jeden Zweifen und jedes Problem ob innen oder außen, ich stehe für immer zu Deutschland! Und niemals werde ich es verraten oder dagegen angehen, selbst wenn manch einer seiner Söhne mich abstößt.
Ich kann diesen Vaterlandsliebestrieb nicht abstellen und beneide jeden Urdeutschen Teil des großartigsten Volkes jemals und historischer Hüter der Menschheit sein zu können.

Egal was mit uns und unserem Land passiert, ES LEBE DAS DEUTSCHE VATERLAND

PS. Der dt. Michel muss weiter aufgeweckt und geredpilled werden, soviel können wir wenigsten fürs erste tun. Bis am Tag X gerufen wird : DEUTSCHLAND IST NUN ERWACHT !

Bist du behindert oder so?
Ich sagte doch, dass ich kein Musle bin, du elender Schwachkopf. Wenn du kein Englisch kannst, dann antworte erst gar nicht. Bei solchen Arschlöchern wie dir bleibe ich auch nicht mehr sachlich oder freundlich. Fucking troll.

>Kevin is pissed episode: 945

face reality you dumbfuck. This was the only germflag post today that was reasonable and worth reading.
He's on our side and wants to help us but you still act like a child.

Er hat wohl nicht darauf geachtet :)

Lern mal gescheite Rechtschreibung und Grammatik, du Kümmeltürke.

Ex-Muslims and "cultural" Muslims are fine, as long as you work, adopt Western values and obey our laws. Unfortunately, many of "your people", are pushing our tolerance and good nature to the limit. If things keep up the way they are, Western Europe will explode into sectarian violence, within the next few decades. In which case, ALL non-Europeans will be targeted, even those who have done nothing wrong. It's not fair. It's not right and decent people like you will pay the price. But honestly, can you blame us? If you kick a dog enough times, eventually it will bite back.

Vmtl. Ossi.

> i believe in science and technology and never really couldn't feel comfortable with Islam.
> i grew up here and studied here.
I believe immigration and assimilation can work as long as it happens in limited numbers and only high skilled immigrants are being accepted.
So as long as you studied something usefull (eg STEM), I am probably opposed to your deportation, when the cleansing happens.
Most AfD members probably have a simmilar train of thought, so keep voting for them and ignore the few Stormtards, for they are just a vocal minority that will never have real access to power in a democratic society.

>I was born in germany, but my parents are from Iraq.
fuck off sandnigger, go fix your own country

dreck musel is dreckmusel
geh zurück in dein unterentwickeltes dreckloch

raus aus meinem land scheißefarbener

Wen nennst du hier denn Schmutz? Du bist der einzige Schmutz. Ich fange hier einen sachlichen Faden an und du kommst gleich mit Beleidigungen. Meinst du, ich kann mich nicht wehren oder so? Ich kenne meine Rechte und Trolle wie du bringen mich allerhöchstes zum Lachen.

Hör auf zu jammern.

ach scheiß auf den, wir brauchen den nicht.

Deutschland gehört uns, nicht denen.

Ich jammere nicht, sondern fragte nach einer sachlichen Diskussion und wenn nur Scheiße kommt, dann ist das euer Problem.

Ich schreib nur hektisch, du Spasti.
Ich schau mir nämlich nebenbei noch Hamburg an.

Imma go to china and be chinese and speak chinese and vote chinese party WHY DO THOSE DAMN CHINESE NOT ACCEPT ME AS ONE OF THEIR OWN ????

You parents were brought here for the sole purpose of eradicating/replacing the german people.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
I do realize that you are not the (main) enemy, but you have to go back nonetheless.

Verpisst ihr scheiß kanaken euch endlich?

Außerdem poste ich mehr als nur einen Satz, da macht es nicht viel Sinn noch Zeit für 'ne anständige Grammatik zu verschwenden.
Schön muss es nicht sein, nur verständlich.

>I have blonde hair and blue eyes, when I went to Germany people knew I didn't belong.
>implying there are no blonde hair blue eyed germans.
Nigger germany is full of them.

es sind schwere Zeiten und wir können jede hilfe gebrauchen.
außerdem komm damit klar

Woooww hier sind ja doch viele akhis

have you ever heard of the term "collateral damage"?

I'm not ethnically German either and I doubt you had much 'hatred and antipathy' since nobody here gives a shit enough to have strong emotions and are used to non-Germans being around since after WWII.

So long as you are ordnung and closely follow your designated robot formation and stay in major cities I don't see why anybody would care and I think you're just trying to be deliberately butthurt.

keiner braucht den dreck ali hier

Schon erbärmlich, wenn man im Internet eine große Fresse haben muss. Zeigt einfach nur, was für ein Totalversager du im echten Leben bist.

most people here just don't like smalltalk with strangers.
Most of us also suck at english. You would be surprised.

Like i said, i was born here and grew up here, thats not the same as going to a country.

>Anonymous
Damn right !
Das scheinen manche immer noch nicht begriffen zu haben, wie kann man freiwillige Kämpfer für seine Sache verweigern, die auch noch gewillt sind das Land nach dem Dienste wenn nötig zu verlassen ?
Das ist Patriotismus pur und nur Arschlöcher würden dem noch was entgegensetzen.
Bei ner Pro-Kontra Tabelle zu dem ganzen würde wortwörtlich die Kontra Spalte fehlen.
Doch nein Kanacken sind nicht akzeptabel.
Dann mal viel Glück bei der Suche, denn ne massive Anzahl an Naturdeutschen begeht gerade happy den größten Verrat mit ihrer Kommunismus-Sauerei und das wird durch die marxistische Indoktrinierung in der Gesellschaft (Schule, Bildung) auch nur schlimmer werden !

Hast du Kartoffel Angst, dass du deinen Safe-Space verlierst? Jetzt gibt's Sup Forums Nackenklatscher.

Why do u care about autistic fags opinion here. Im non relfious and idgaf if a bunch of muzzy mass migrated here. Sure i dobt gwt along with alot of them but whatever a few due and they are a fall back group when shtf.
Were westerners mentally butwe should care for our races to survive away from warzone.
Youre trying to hard to please a group thats not going to breed and not care for you.
Learn game an knock up a german girl.
Consider yourself one like whites settling in the new world an suddenly callin themselves canadian or american

ich bin kein brauner untermensch wie du
los verpiss dich zurück nach arabien

You're subhuman and there is no reason to have you here. There is literally not a single argument anyone could make to convince me that deporting every non european (by blood) is a bad thing. We lose exactly nothing.

>strawman
Yes, Ahmed. You must go.
The Fourth Reich and the ethno-state cannot be established with you in Germany.

Ich gebs auf.

und an dich OPHoffnung stirbt zuletzt. Du wirst deinen Platz schon irgendwie finden.
Kampfgeist ist alles.

but what if a german went to a country in the middle east and learned arabic...would they be welcomed, no they would be treated like shit cause they are german and they are in an arabic country, just because you assimilate does not mean you are wanted

you have choosen the worst time for such a thread
>americans will call you a muslim and say shit like germoney is dead xd lmaooo

also
>This post
At least you somehow got the german autism

Listen, habibti.

Being Iraqi isn't being a crazy Sunni radical. You're not a crazy Sunni radical.
You can be a German citizen and not be religious at all. You can pursue whatever ambitions you have in science/technology and I hope you do well. Please don't let all of this get to you. Go to some museums and enjoy yourself. Don't hate yourself for being Iraqi. Go to the Pergamon museum.

al-mawt li-al saud xx it's not your fault

You're a cuck and delusional

They don't care what kind of person you are user. It's all about skin and eye colour.

als schweinefutter dürfte dein dreck kadaver noch taugen

Seh ich genauso, wie gesagt OP kämpf weiter für Deutschland ob nun 1, 2 dagegen sind oder nicht ich werd's auch in Zukunft tun !

jo der kann ja zurück in sein hinterstes 3te welt anatolien und dort in ner schlamm hütte wohnen.

diese braunen drecknigger müssen hier alle fälle raus

Die Amerikaner sind doch eh der elendste Dreck von Civic Nationalism schlechthin.

We don't care for 5% percentile.
Average immigrants from muslim countries are uncivilized satanic bastards that bring terror and instability in our glorious countries.
Op is gay.

Du hast diese Reaktionen mit deinem OP provoziert. Die Mehrheit hier hasst dich nicht.
Wenn dich jemand mit einer Blondine sieht wird er dir nach dem Blut trachten, und du wirst niemals ein "Deutscher" sein.

Ich verstehe deine Situation, aber du wirst lernen müssen sie zu akzeptieren.
Wenn es hart auf hart kommt werden wir alle nur nach Äußerlichkeiten betrachtet werden. Und das ist leider nicht mehr unvorstellbar.

Leb einfach dein Leben. Arbeite, habe eine Familie mit einer iranischstämmigen Frau und mach das Beste daraus.
Wenn du dann deinen Bräunebonus für AfD-Wahlwerbung einsetzt, wird man dir das danken, keine Sorge.

You have to go back, nigger.

Wie könnt ihr mit so ner sinnlos rassistischen Einstellung im Alltag klarkommen? Im Endeffekt fuckt ihr euch damit nur selber ab.

ne der nigger soll sich verpissen

weil ich keine nigger oder nigger farbene in meinem Land dulde oder brauche.
mir egal ob mich das von nigger liebhabern abgrenzt

First of all you have to understand that even you may be born in Germany you are not automatically a German.
When it comes to German citizenship we do not follow the principle of place of birth, but what in legalese is call the jus sanguinus (the law of the blood). It means that you have to have German parents (ancestors) to be seen as a German and get our citizenship automatically.

This means that every child of foreign born persons is automatically given the citizenship of their native country.
If you have a German and a foreign borne parent you get the German citizenship as well as the citizenship of the other parent automatically but you have to chose as soon as you turn 18 which you prefer.

By the way (even than most of us are too polite to mention) most Germans take offense when an obvious foreigner calls himself a “German”

We (have to) accept that someone calls himself a German citizen. Since German passports are getting throw around like candy at a carnival lately.

jetzt komm mal runter ja ?
ließ dir mal meinen vorherigen post durch alles klar ?

soll er sich verpissen und sein eigenes land verteidigen.
wir wollen seine hilfe nicht

Dann gib mir meinen türkischen Pass zurück xD
Das Leid geht in beide Richtungen zumal man ja PERSONAL (ausweis) in dieser BRD AG ist.
Da hab ich international als Türke ja mehr Rechte, doch ich bleib deutsch, da ich euch nicht im stich lassen möchte xD.

Ja, jungs, so kann man es auch sehen.
Nee nur Spaß.lol

Why is it always a fucking leaf. Cannot wait for the day of the rake tbqhwy.

Also,
>Muh civic nationalism
All civic nationalists will be the first to hang. You cunts are equal to traitors.

why are you still here? go fuck yourself civ cuck, the only thing that matters is for white children to have a future in their homelands and have all the resources of said nations avaible to them so they can prosper if you like shitskins more than whites you need to kys or fuck off to their countries

Ich habe schon gewusst, worauf ich mich einlasse, wenn ich sowas auf Sup Forums poste. Aber zumindest gab es einige sachliche und gut begründete Beiträge :)

Merkst du denn nicht, dass du dich zum absoluten Vollidoten machst? Meinst du denn wirklich, dass ein halbwegs gebildeter Mensch deine Beiträge lesen und sich denken wird, dass du einen höheren IQ als 50 hast?
Außerdem rate mal, was ich später beruflich machen werde. Ich gebe dir eine Tipp: Gegen Arschgeigen wie dich wegen Volksverhetzung und Beleidigung vor Gericht Anklage erheben.

verzieh dich du scheißefarbener untermensch

gtfo - blood needs to be pure. Go rebuild your homeland.

Now when you say "ancestors", how far back are they (German government/immigration) willing to go?

You sound ok to me, Abdullah. A true German.

kannste auch was anderes außer copy+ paste ?
aber ernsthaft scheißefarbener untermensch ist ne hammer beleidigung kein Spaß jetzt

Thats your opinion my man.

Volksverräter. Ist klar, weil du ein dreckiger Kanake bist.

If you know anything about human history you would know that nobodys blood is ,,pure''.

>Gegen Arschgeigen wie dich wegen Volksverhetzung und Beleidigung vor Gericht Anklage erheben.
oha auch noch angehender gehilfe dieses judenstaates, diese wird es sogar noch schlimmer treffen

fresse untermensch

S A N D N I G G E R

You want my resources? Go get em you fuck !
I dare you!

The world isn't just, life isn't fair.

Collateral damage and civilian casualties are just a fact of war. You think all the nips in Hiroshima were attacking the US?

You think the women and men killed in terror attacks voted for someone who bombed the middle east?

That's fucking life. Get over it. Denounce Islam, shave, wear normal clothes, live a normal life and get the stink-eye from people every once in a while. You think you're the only one who has to deal with that? I've lived in the west, people looked at me like I'm human trash because I'm eastern and many times it was because what gyppos from my home country did. I fucking dealt with it.

Why shouldn't you be able to? Or has all the liberal crap made you think you're entitled to special treatment?

Ja scheiß auf Menschenrechte und Grundgesetz :D
Wenn du vor Gericht stehst, bist du der erste, der nach einem Anwalt schreit.

You're not a real German sand nigger

wow, you are german. kill yourself.

This is somehow accurate aswell :)

Regardless whether you're fully integrated or not. You're still the product of refugee immigration.

Remember who you are shitskin, when the day of the rope happens in Europe none of these nuances will matter and mother Merkel and her consorts won't be there to protect you any more.

Remember who you are, a shitskin liv

>zumal man ja PERSONAL (ausweis) in dieser BRD AG ist.

Das hast du richtig erkannt, der BRD Reisepass ist kein deutscher Pass. Den kann nur das (momentan handlungsunfähige) Deutsche Reich ausstellen. Aber natürlich nur an Deutsche die ihre deutsche Abstammung bis mindestens 1934 nachweisen können.

You are right. But i had never problems in real life, its just happening in Sup Forums :D

der müll muss irgendwann rausgebracht werden, in dem fall wird auf menschenrechte geschissen.

Really well written and thoughtful post. Thanks, Romanian.

Genau und ich würde gern bedingungslos für die Restauration des deutschen Reiches kämpfen, jetzt sag mir mal bitte wo das Problem liegt, zumal jeder gebraucht wird gegen die NWO/die Zios/Amis und Konsorten.

>I'm a shitskin invader to Germany from the Middle East. Are you going to dare to tell me I'm not welcome to fuck up this once proud white nation.

Die you fucking sand nigger piece of shit.

Also willst du Syrien 2.0?

ich auch nicht, ich nehm auch nie das Wort Rassismus in den Mund, denn es existiert nicht,hab es noch nie erlebt in diesem Land.