You are allowed to post in this thread only if your police force isn't cucked

You are allowed to post in this thread only if your police force isn't cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEAHLFvD3v4
youtube.com/watch?v=hYYP97CY-ig
cbc.ca/radio/thesundayedition/culture-of-sex-abuse-in-rcmp-and-military-zukerman-and-forsyth-margot-bentley-s-right-to-die-1.3110989/the-culture-of-sexual-abuse-in-the-rcmp-and-canada-s-military-michael-s-essay-1.3111055
archive.is/g4sxN
youtube.com/watch?v=pav-W-RsPps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your street*

>dat hodgepodge of weaponry dough

This cop was PROSECUTED for this totally legit shooting.

Hueland is cucked.

hi

why is the Brazilian police so ruthless, user?

NSW Police TOU

Hilo

Because they live in Brazil?

Roughly half of the country is black.

Honestly based Flips you are shitting on all of us lately in this regard.

Some of my best buds were Flips I met in the Navy you guys are all Honorary Americans as far as I'm concerned.

Off-Duty Brazilian Cop, the LiveLeak legend

Agreed. The most based Flips leave for the US armed forces, but I don't blame them and retirement checks go a LONG way when they return.

>raids your home because you're a tax evading bribe taking nigger
>gives your children permanent trauma

rofl @ the guy with dual pistols. He's probably been waiting all his life for on opportunity to jump sideways while shooting them.

Civic duty
youtube.com/watch?v=aEAHLFvD3v4

Why is everyone trying to sabotage Dutertes obviously successful drug war? If you destroy the demand for a product, it has no value, he's just doing what anyone with half a brain should do to eliminate the drug problem.

Noice

>killing subhumans is bad

>dual pistols
based

Alright lads put the spoons on the floor and your hands behind your head.

is it actually working?

Yes. But the drug war has been halted momentarily and will resume again.

Nope : (

Becuase you can't prove someone is ACTUALLY using a drug.

All the evidence you need is a baggy of drugs. You could shoot whoever you want, sprinkle some weed and get away with it.

Sup

this guys are complete useless.

well, at least it's an improvement

The show is over blackies

ITT: bootlickers suck off wannabe operators who foam at the mouth to execute unarmed fellow civilians

military>police
every fucking time

>rip zyzz

Charges were dropped, it was self defense.

Exactly, If you are going to execute traitors at least say you are the military and not the police.

What is up with the eotech ontop of carry handle?

dropped? how did they live.

oh never mind. charges against the officer lol.

unarmed innocent civilians murdered by cops because "MUH SAFETY!" is traitorous

>military put your lives over their safety
>police put their safety over your lives

notice the difference?

The point wasn't to just execute people tho. Since when is sedition not a crime anyways?

I was laughing more at the fat black guy with the ski cap just standing there with the rifle. Do the cops just show up looking however they feel like?

This guys are the "civilian police", they are basically detectives, pic related is the "military police" the everyday cop of rio. standard issue IMBEL 7.62 FAL and AR 15.

Paris cop giving up, Charlie Hebdo

I honestly don't know what our police is like.

Badass cops

youtube.com/watch?v=hYYP97CY-ig

Our police force is polite but can be brutal too if needed. They are highly trained and educated, not everyone can become a cop here.

I once was drunk like a fucktard and started a fight with my sister and mother, i had at least 3.0 promille (idk the english word) in my blood.
I pushed them in full alcoholic psychosis to drive to the city and get me more alcohol, they were drunk too, everyone was drunk.

We drove in high speed over the highway and meanwhile i flipped my shit and started hitting my sister and screaming like varg did when murdering euronymous my mother in the ear.

I took over the wheel and pushed it with all my force to the left and the car started to lose grip on the road, i wanted to die in that very moment, the car got outta controll for a few seconds and i thought this is it, but my mother thankfully brought back controll over it, then we stopped by at the gas station, so my mother cold buy me some beer to satisfy my psychotic fit, but instead she called the police.

They were very polite, and i was too, they took me with them and we talked in the car, i cried while telling them my life story. They put me for a half an our in a cell and the police officer started preaching about how i am a lazy fuck and that i am not mentally sick as i told them, but that i lack motivation to start a normal life.

Then they released me and even drove me back home.

Absolutely based.

I just thought I would show you lads the fearsome British police.

Show them why they call you two hands, hue

Yeah right fucking liar. Look at G20 you Turk cuck

Don't mess around with these WPC's

Our police force is consider one of the most based, and yet we only killed 16 unarmed black men in 2016 despite thousands of violent interactions

holy shit hans

>what happens when they arrest you
Yeah I'd fucking run

It's true, if our police would have done more civil antifa would have gone full reich mode, they are german after all and have fighting in their blood.

This went really well, there is just minor damage, ho buildings burned down, nobody got killed. And don't call me a cuck, your police is even worse, also i am aryan.

Meanwhile g20...

>yet we only killed 16 unarmed black men in 2016

amatures, we kill 16 armed/unarmed black men every day.

>Join Army
>Get treated like a bag of shit
>Guard duty
>Exercises
>Constantly moving
>Take orders from retards without question
>More chance of death or serious injury
>Training more strenuous, results in my injuries and more failures.

Police
>Do 3-5 years on the beat
>Take orders but no where near as strict and you can quit whenever you like
>Can live where you want
>Your free time is your free time
>Join SWAT/PTG equivalent
>Get same training, equipment and weaponry as military counterparts
>Have same counter terrorist responsibility as military counter parts(at least in Aus)
>Actually get to routinely do door kicking ops unlike the TAG who sit and wait for the major incident that will never come
>Almost zero chance of getting killed as no one has guns in Australia(lol)
>Selection for PTGs caries from 3-10 days as opposed to SASR which is 21 and Commandos which is 13.

I know which Ide rather pick buddy. Have fun dying in some 3rd world shit hole, Ill stay back here, drive around in my black armored toyota with all the gear being admired by teenage boys, other cops and society the like.

>Joining the Army when you can do the exact same shit with less effort.

Cheers.

The guns could be better, but those masks are pretty cool.

The fuck are you talking about? The RCMP and Canadian Forces are based.

cbc.ca/radio/thesundayedition/culture-of-sex-abuse-in-rcmp-and-military-zukerman-and-forsyth-margot-bentley-s-right-to-die-1.3110989/the-culture-of-sexual-abuse-in-the-rcmp-and-canada-s-military-michael-s-essay-1.3111055
>The culture of the armed forces and quasi-military forces like the Mounties promotes hyper-macho behaviour in its young men in the name of unit loyalty and absolute conformity to the chain of command structures. In a grimly ironic side issue, a young woman hired by the prestigious Royal Military College in Kingston to run a workshop on sexual assault and consent said she was greeted by greater hostility by the cadets than she had ever experienced. One officer cadet joked that nobody reports sexual harassment, "Because it happens all the time."

The left wing weenies on Parliament Hill are desperately trying to cuck them though. They just haven't succeeded yet.

archive.is/g4sxN

That was fast. Are you a bot?

Good point. You wouldn't want to be caught with any lethal butter knives on you.

How can whitey even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=pav-W-RsPps

yes it is and it breaks gr14

>Dual Berettas IRL
>That Mini 14 with a folding stock
>6 gorillion different AK variants
>No arms or uniform standardization whatsoever
HUEHUEHUE/10 but I hear they can actually get shit done unlike the UK's shameful "bobbies".

>Archive link posting bot

At least he knows know not pursue a career as a bin man.

>being admired by teenage boys

Kek

>woman cop
>dyke

Sounds aboot right.

>You are allowed to post in this thread only if your police force isn't cucked

VicPol SOG.

Refer to themselves as the sons of god.

cops here get support over anything almost 95% of the time, including excessive force situations, even then one of the biggest cons is the fact they still use revolvers.

Here they are again operating.

Love those helmets, but the one in the right looks like he's a size too small and just got his promotion.

1 guy with probably no weaponry except maybe a pistol vs 2 sandniggers with assault rifles. He should've fled when he had the chance

>thinking gun related deaths have to do with gun control and not violence and extreme poverty and terrible education
>'murica supremacist
not surprised by your ignorance

Why does these 2 "tier 1 mall ninjas" have no fucking mags in their carbines?

>cops
>operating

TOPKEK!

Kill yourself, abdul.

BOPE using palestinian scarf. Jews got mad af.