>this triggers the burger NWO

Do you welcome the end of the NWO created by the (((USA))) in the post-war period and the rise of multilateralism, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_symbols_of_Brazil
danielgarciaart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vGohWbzCrGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I look forward to a good discussion around post 200.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

You're goddamn right mr. "Let me jump out of this sinking ship before it's too late"

You can even become India's junior partner in this brand new world

POO

wtf is this?

Slow death of a pajeet.

A FUCKING PARROT

> a Brazilian drew this
Kek

better than their real national animal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_symbols_of_Brazil

portuguese actually
danielgarciaart.com/

4 real tho pol, everything dugin says will literally happen, the west is finished

disgusting

Looked pretty quick tbqh my intellectual Mexican.

I agree and satisfied but...
A FUCKING PARROT

they had to have a bird, and at least parrots are funny and don't try to spread democracy to everybody

>Brazil for an anus
I'm really not worried desu

chyna alone can wreck u m8

u'll soon have a statue of dugin replace Lincoln's in his own memorial

BRICS are a meme.

South Africa is a joke. Brazil is plagued by too much internal problems to have resources to project power. India had decided to definitely ally with USA to counter China/Pakistan.

>BRICS
never mentioned ITT

The US is allied with Pakistan

China wouldn't fucking dare. They bought all that US debt and then leveraged it heavily to fuel their economy. If our economy gets wrecked they go bankrupt in default.

>bought all that US debt
it's a meme bro

>Brazil
>Not a Monkey

But seriously, the BRICS are just an idea based on similar levels of development. There is no love between them.

they just had a summit earlier this year which included their defense ministers exchanging informations and talking with people like Iran and shiet

Pakistan hates Burgers, and they were always best friends with China.

Both of them + Russia are helping the Talibans to make life difficult for US in Afghanistan, anticipating the day when they leave the region.

Partnerships in the making are
>Russia/China/Pakistan
>USA/Japan/India

Wow, they talked. Get back to me when they form a trade bloc or military alliance.

They could have at least chosen the superior bird

they're on their way pal

SOON

>ICRB
>BRCI

Nice >>>>>>>>super power

pic related

they look like they'd lose, but remember: nukes, and more people can join the fold

youtube.com/watch?v=vGohWbzCrGE

also, while EUcucks and americunts are wasting all their money on needles wars, Chyna is just growing larger

also, this vid really shows how burgers carry NATo on their backs

>BRICS
>happening
There's a bigger chance Panama will get a space program. At best, China doesn't collapse and the rest of the motly crew continues to remove presidents for corruption, shit on the street, and act like an African commodities dictatorship respectively.

sorry the NWO was created by europe because you niggers couldnt stand the thought of white people fighting anymore

its destruction signifies the death of western power globally. dont take it personally its just a byproduct of white people having made so much of the modern world. you had control and you decided to be faggots who thought they knew better.

True for the most part but Russia would never align itself with Pakistan, especially over India.

Indo-Russian ties go back decades, whereas Pakistan and Russia have only recently begun to warm up...only because India is opening up to America and Japan (mainly for economic and defensive purposes).

China is literally butt fucking Pakistan through retardedly unfair Chinese backed projects within Pakistan so those two are joined at the hip.

your countries are already CHINKed, financially or demographically

All of u will work for Cheng in less than 100 years

Real life isn't a meme, the amount of economic power (not to mention military power) within BRICS is a major paradigm shift from American lead politics. This is a good thing.

India and China alone will carry BRICS with Russia there as a balancing act.

t. wang li

Better than the last one at least.

pic related is NATO+EU+"Global NATO" proposed by amerikikes and BRICS+People who said they'd like to join a lot + Peopl who said they'd liek to join

Well, pol? What do u think?

All we need is more blacked NATO states and we'd have a nice WW3

pic related
True, at least to have at least one non-cucked alternative to business, internet cables and shit. Don't Americucks love competition?

Russia and Chyna do have a lot of shit they need to get together tho, they might derail hard, while India will keep growing slow and the other 2 retards will keep being stagnant

The biggest difference between India and China is their attitude towards international business.

China is notoriously greedy and the majority of their dealings with non Chinese actors are often shrouded in mystery (and unfairly pro chinese for that matter), which leads to the massive corruption that china is known for. This is attitude is a byproduct of Communism.

India on the other hand is obviously a democracy so they are a lot more transparent (especially under Modi) which is why their FDI has exploded in recent years. Because of their democratic outlook, they are a lot more attractive investment than China.

And let's not forget India's current economic outlook. Investing in India pretty much guarantees a huge return within a decade or two, this is primarily why India and the US have started cozying up together.

If I recall correctly, India's house is going to be a strong cornerstone of its growth this decade with it currently being valued at $2 trillion. That kind of money makes enemies into friends.

not porkistan tho, they'll always be enemies, and most of India's neighbors don't like them too, string of pearls and shit

also
>high-tech loos when?

Pakistan has been cucked since the day they decided to be America's bitch (that day india refused to comply, in hindsight it was a great decision).

India's neighbors are actually a lot more open to them. String pearls doesn't at all totally surround India from all sides, countries like Bhutan and Nepal (along with India's Arunachal Pradesh) form the formidable Himalayan Wall against any Chinese aggression towards India. And if you know anything about the geopolitics of South Asia, you would know Nepal is India's bitch and Bhutan is literally a puppet of india. A lot of the string of pearl countries are connected only through economic projects that china is funding, Sri Lanka and Pakistan are two countries that have been used in the past to host Chinese submarines.

Like I said, Pakistan has been a cuck for decades so they won't ever change. They went from America to China. Sri Lanka has already started to change, recently they refused access of their ports to Chinese submarines so they wouldn't piss off india.

And IMHO, Japan is a lot more valuable ally to have than any of those southeast Asian countries in the string of pearls, because for one, Japan's army actually has the capabilities to strike other nations and properly defend themselves.

(I've begun to realize I love talking about this stuff)

>Nepal
>Bhutan
>relevant

I was talking mainly about sea access, not the mountains.

And yes Japan is the best bet, and they're getting closer to iran too, but porkistan is still a borderline failed stat with nukes and jihadis, cant ignore it

True that leaf , Japan is far superior that China.
At least Japs have a self conscience.

Oops

In terms of sea access it's only better for India, look at how big India's coastline is in comparison to the rest of its neighbors. It's virtually impossible for China to beat india in that respect. Currently China has the advantage because of its technology, give it a decade and India will be a lot more harder to control or contain than it already is.

Not just self confidence but a much much higher expertise in the defence industry. The only thing holding them back is their liberals who cry muh ww2 crimes whenever Shinzo brings up the idea of a cohesive Japanese army.

y is india so afraid of chyna, and poorer?

he said self consciousness, not self confident lol

Sup, Chang.

>brazil

Kek still works

Definitely not afraid but in terms of "poorer", Because they refused to kill 30 million of their own brothers in the pursuit of economic superiority.

He should have POO'd in the LOO...

>NWO created by the USA, instead of the other way around
Fucking plebs

russia is on our side now.

Do you really think 30 million "people" matter to either china or india? they're the same streetshitter soulless animals, no joke.

>Imagine living under the Nazis for 300 years.

Not gonna be a valid argument on /pol

I would care a lot more about what you say if you didn't spam every thread with the same pictures all the while using a proxy like a pussy.

Why do Mexicans hate Indians?

Its kinda like when the retarded brown kid finds another retarded brown kid in school and they have a beef from the getgo to see who owns the retarded brown kid shtick

is just banter...

Get the fuck out of my continent you streetshitting soulless yellow pajeet.

fake news, chyna is literally a super power

Mexico too.

>BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM...
still a bunch of 3rd world shitholes

True, but it seems that it was India who chose to alter relations and downgrade their relations with Russia in favor of USA.

Just look at recent trips Modi had, USA & Israel. He went on a shopping spree for their military hardware.

>Chyna
>Anything but a paper tiger

Lol

let's not be ridiculous, now

This put a smile on my face thanks.

As much as I want this to be the opposite, BRICS is a joke.

A more realistic representation of BRICS

>Brazil is an annoying, screeching retard
Yeah that sounds about right

>your continent
The irony.

Downgrade is a pretty harsh word, their relations has been steady this whole time the only difference is they are now pursuing other venues for their needs in terms of economics and defensive.

Poos represent competition for the diversity hire.

>BRICS

lol that mickey mouse club didn't accomplish anything in a decade

>As much as I want this to be the opposite, BRICS is a joke.
DELET THIS
>no south africa
Nice job fucking up ur one job, Jamal
but dugin and u cucks keep shilling for it, how come?

>dugin and u cucks keep shilling for it

Because they're retards? Every (((multipolar))) coalition that has been established by Putin like BRICS, EurAsEC and CSTO is useless and prefunctory.

This shit has been implied since the 80s. Never gonna happen

Brics isn't even 10 years old doe

BUT PUTIN IS OURGUY???????????????????

HAS POL LIED TO ME?

Funny but my mom is an old and very light skinned Mexican and she finds Indians to be attractive people. She has even told me she has a crush on that guy on the big bang theory.

This amuses me because she very racist towards dark skinned people, even Mexicans who are dark. I'm guessing she likes Caucasoid features.

>le ourguy

go back to rebbit, fucko

so u're the mr Pidorashka i hear so much about

That's a cute birb.

>ignorance

>the future

I your mom single?

>Africa tier shithole (literal)
>country which will get worse once robots become cheaper than their workforce
>stagnating tundra
>eastern Europe tier corruption favela

I like all those countries except China. Fuck China

South Africa was a pretty decent power when whites ran it

Only country worthy of fuck all there is Russia

Chinks and Russians would never do it. Russia and India are closer India actually buys shit from Russia. You don't become friends with China you're either their enemy or puppet

You scared Drumfkins?

Except in the 80s Russia was part of the USSR which almost went to war with the chinks and was a superpower on the level of the US in terms of amount of force

You're the same dude from last night with the burgers are asleep thread that I debated with aren't you?

Russia leaves they're all fucked

China and Russia will never be strong allies because they both have invested interests over the longterm in controling Central Asia. This puts them both at odds with each other. The one thing they both agree on regarding Central Asia is they don't want the West to have a strong position there. It's The Great Game all over again.

India and China are direct economic competitors to be the manufacturing hub for the developed world so the West can offshore its pollution and take advantage of dirt cheap labor. This is also why China is trying to make a land grab in the South China Sea. It's not just about who has control of the undersea oil there, China wants to control the sea lanes to stifle trade from India to the Asian Tigers and the Western United States ports.

Because to have an effective alliance the majority of members actually need to have something in common. For example NATO is almost all democratic capitalist white countries (yes there are a few outliers like turkey but turkey is only part of NATO because the burgers wanted to put nukes there during the Cold War as a response to Cuba)
You can't make an alliance out of countries made up of a bunch of different races with nothing in common ideologically who almost hate eachother

#triggered obsolete euro OWO shill