Klan March Turns Violent in Virginia

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40546260

Outnumbered 8-1 police try to protect the Klan from violent attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fRTOe
youtu.be/IkmiFrWHz_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those poor FBI informants. Truly they are the victims here.

No shekel for BBC today. Archive it.

They really don't learn. I'm guessing all those arrested are counter protesters.

>manlet cuck in hawaiian shirt attacks black police officer

Unless you faggots have proof of this, shut the fuck up. At least use your autism to dox or find out more about the people at the rallies. There will be plenty of pictures and videos from this rally, so go start identifying and outing informants and Feds present.

archive.is/fRTOe

>protect the klan from attack
Its high-time to uncuck America.

>1968
>Police protecting Black people from the Klan
>2017
>Police protecting Klan from Blacks and Leftists.

Ohhhhhhhhhh how the tables have turned...

>removal of a statue of General Robert E Lee from Charlottesville.
>General Lee oversaw the pro-slavery Confederate forces in the US civil war.
Wait, what the fuck?
Wasn't Lee against slavery and was only a general for the Confederation of pure patriotism for his state?

Operation patcon, faggot

*it's

Yes, Lee married a woman with slaves and freed them. Meanwhile Grant owned slaves before, during, and after civil war

Vid?

Good. White men don't deserve monuments to their failures. I say take down all of the Confederate shit, so that white men can learn the hard way what happens when you lose.

You want statues and monuments in your name? Then try winning for a fucking change, instead of "looking good while losing".

inb4
>muh history, muh heritage!

Read about it in a book you LARPing faggot.

So fucking typical...White men getting BTFO again for the thousandth fucking time.

White men are armed to the teeth with endless guns and gun-accessories, but lifting weights, getting fit, eating well, and spending time learning how to fight hand to hand apparently isn't important.

keep typing. day of the rope approaches.

>He says while using an Anarchist flag

While Operation Patriot Conspiracy is very real and I'm thrilled to see someone on here mentioning it, there likely are a decent amount of white supremacists that join the klan and just want to do right by their race. A lot of people don't have outlets to connect with others and talk about the nigger problem, people that don't know about places like this or stormfront

>[black power poses while taking a selfie at karl marx's grave internally]

Im starting to think both groups r paid crisis actors. So script'd

Oooooh,
I wish I was in the land of cotton
Nigger slaves were not forgotten

You losers are salty as fuck. I just randomly chose a flag...Not surprisingly you idiots (as usual) focus on the trivial shit and LARPing rather than facing hard truths like a man (because none of you are men).

There will be no "Day of the Rope". Ever. It would be another white on white civil war where millions die and you accomplish nothing.
White nations will all be Brazil-tier by 2100. The #1 lesson white men won't learn is that change happens from the inside now, not from your ridiculous ultraviolent LARP-fantasies and non-existent race war.

I just chose a new flag. What now faggots?

It isn't really.

vid please!

>protect the Klan from violent attacks.
The Klan killed hundreds of people. It's surprising they all turned in to little girls hiding behind Momma's skit

>"looking good while losing".
That's a huge part of black culture, actually. Rims on a rusted car, gold teeth, designer clothes with huge logo's, flashing cash with none in bank, etc.

youtu.be/IkmiFrWHz_k

Okay, Tyrone.