Do you admire any or respect any blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
hotepnation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rhPhYz7vJwQ
youtube.com/channel/UCCFKjJhc1_xKh7QItJC1k1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i admire the BASED blacks.

mlk was a cool guy.

>Not lining up the necks on the mirror image
Sage

Wayne Brady because he was great on the Drew Carey version of Whose Line

No and no. You should ask reddit.

Blacks are quite objectively gods when it comes to music, I give them that

I respect some but I still think they should be removed

BASED
A
S
E
D

sleepy doctor
Sheriff Clarke
Malcolm X
Thomas Sowell
Louis Farrakhan
Cornel West

each for different reasons, obviously

I fuck black women sometimes but other than that I want nothing to do with them.

Pretty much this, except add Morgan Freeman, Bill Cosby, Ben Carson, and Tyrone.

>Cornel West
C'mon

Just Patrice O'Neal, guy was a sage

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

>Ben Carson
sleepy doctor was on my list

Muhammad Ali. He was a race realist and knew that the races were meant to be kept seperate. He was also redpilled on (((them))) and refused to fight for the ZOG in Vietnam. Oh, and he was also a pretty good boxer, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

I knew a black guy once. I wouldn't say I admired him, but he was pretty cool most of the time.

I don't have to agree with someone to respect him or her.

The ones that leave white countries and go back to Africa

Approved negro.

Thomas Sowell

I respect Thomas Sowell.

quite a few. zero niggers, though.

it would be wonderful if this is became a bigger movement among blacks.

He was a typical whitey be keeping the black man down nigger
Gas yourself

I don't know a single black person but will smith was good in independence day

Uncle bens
Aunt jamima
Famous amos

Fellow black, just stop looking for validation here. It won't result in much, only further disappointment.

I get that, I respect Malcolm X despite disagreeing with him but unlike Cornel West, Malcolm X could make coherent arguments

He seems cool

I think something similar exists
hotepnation.com/

These two. They weren't /ourguys/ or some other black version of cucks but pretty redpilled and good for their people.

I'll let you in my ethnostate bro. You can be my own personal Based Black Guy (BBG)™.

trans nigger passes

NYC here. Shit loads of black friends and I would say they are pretty cool dudes; but there are niggers here as well.

He was last on my list for that reason....but he is principled and relatively consistent regardless of the administration. He was very critical of Obama. I like people who have a firm moral center, even if I think that their value system is flawed.

The only niggers worth respecting are in this pic

I'm convinced he said shit like that to keep up appearances and not lose face amongst the radical "black power" niggers of the time. He was a showman, first and foremost. But watch the link I provided. Guy was redpilled AS FUCK.

Only dead musicians come to mind

>Ethnostate

Go suck more nigger dick
Stop making excuses for someone who think you're the devil

My neighbor is a great guy. Whenever he cleans up his yard with a leaf blower he hits my yard and driveway as well. We've helped each other work on our cars and houses as well. He also has a great wife (black as well) and two great sons. I respect him not only as a neighbor but as a friend as well.

Theyre easy so ye y not.

I will respect individuals who act worthy of respect. Otherwise you get the neutral default respect, until you prove otherwise.

Yes. They are very few in number but I consider them men with black skin and not niggers.
The deniggerification of will be a long, hard road but I can see them becoming a competent, industrious, and moral people.
It's just a damn shame that it'll take hundreds of years before we can see positive changes in blacks.

Ben Carson
Karl Malone
Larry Elder
Jesse Lee Peterson
Sheriff David Clarke
Martin Luther King

Muhamad Ali
Jimi Hendrix
Patrice O'neal

Thomas Sowell

The nigger that made PB

Yes, I do. I even get along with a lot of them and consider them my friends. I am also in favor of a white ethnostate. Why, you may ask?

Ever single conflict will ultimately break down along racial lines before anything else. Black people, when talking about the entire population, are as easily swayed as white females but more violent. This leads to shit like BLM, identity politics, etc... In a civil war, before any political lines get established, people are going to break down along racial lines. Just look into Hurricane Katrina and especially the way things went in the stadium. Human nature is tribal. Just because we have iPhones and Twitter doesn't mean we've fundamentally changed our nature. A multicultural society is doomed to failure. Every single one has failed. I'm not in favor of America being the next to experiment with that.

If their cultures had anything great to offer their countries would compete with ours. Hell, black people like to bitch about colonialism but once white countries left they were left with excellent infrastructure and couldn't even maintain it. We literally gave them cheat codes on building a successful first world nation and they just turned off the console and used the CD as a frisby.

But yes, there are black people I respect. I feel sorry for the ones with enough self awareness to know their race is the nutsack of humanity. Much in the same way I don't think we should cause any living thing to needlessly suffer (i.e. hunt all you want but put the thing down humanely, don't torture it for funsies), I hope the black race can pull itself out of the hole it's in. It never will as long as certain political parties continue to offer them everything for free just for their votes. Just like eventually a baby bird has to jump out of the nest and hope it can fly, we need to cut off welfare and gibs and let 'em fly or fall.

I regret not seeing him live

nope

if you don't you simply haven't met many

Shaq I guess

I respect Sheriff Joe and Ben Carson

You stupid fucking cunt. Muhammad Ali wanted SEGREGATION. He knew whites and blacks could NEVER live together in harmony, as we're intrinsically different people. A position I support 100%. He hated whites and supported a black ethnostate, where they could live seperately. As a white supremacist, you should be SUPPORTING people, who espouse the types of views he had. Unless of course, you're a LARPing piece of shit, which let's be honest, you probably are.

I meant Sheriff David Clarke.

>Ever single conflict will ultimately break down along racial lines before anything else
A multi-ethnic society can survive and indeed flourish; a multi-cultural one, however, cannot. It will destroy itself as each culture tries to gain dominance. Your post seems to use both ethnicity and cultural as if they are the same thing. They are not.

dave chappelle son

>Admire or respect
lol no

i used to go to george porter's club when i lived in NOLA. his band played almost every night and they had some of the best chargrilled oysters in the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhPhYz7vJwQ

The one who fucks my asshole :)

I did use them interchangeably but that's kind of where my thinking is. It is easy to divide on race, especially white and black people, and that's what is really being done with multiculturalism - division. For instance, I grew up in a town with a large Hispanic minority but they were truly integrated and American. Racial lines were just a joking point. Neighborhood backyard bbqs would have homemade Mexican food on platters next to hamburgers and hot dogs. Then illegal Mexicans flooded the town. Most Mexican Americans started siding with the illegals over the gringos. Yes, a minority of each race will align itself with ideals but a majority are going to go with racial lines first.

yup, and look how westerners are posting, especially burgers.
absolutely sad!

I sure like those 30 million BASED black kangz invading europe I love blacks because otherwise I'm a not so based nazi

Not everyone can be Polish, friend. We all have to play the hand we are dealt.

I have admiration and respect for anyone working hard to support themselves and others and are trying to make society better, so yes, I admire and respect a few blacks....
...a few.

>I don't know a single black person but will smith was good in independence day
"I've got a big budget script here and I need a star. Get me a white guy or Will Smith."

Malcolm X

Out of a nearly infinite number of bad choices this is what you went with?

No LARPing here
Yeah, great go have your nigger ethnostate out of America but the white people are the devil shit and niggers dindu nuffin shit is typical low IQ nigger behavior

yup, must suck to be mixedbreed

Nice pick user, have a (you).

Is it hard being deaf? Just because you can feel the vibrations coming from a passing nigger's concert speakers installed in their trunk doesn't make them music gods.

I remember Katyn...with a smile

hello, Milo

Buy his product before it hits a major exchange while you can boys
He's making deals to have his token replace capital markets
I'm making a fortune off his work
Awesome guy

Malcolm X knew that blacks need to go away. I don't care about his premises, because they led to the right conclusion anyway

only nigger worth a damn

Definitely this one

youtube.com/channel/UCCFKjJhc1_xKh7QItJC1k1w

Most redpilled man on the planet

thomas sowell
sheriff david clarke
my chess instructor
that's about it

no

>respect a nigger
LOL no I unironically think they all deserve a good old fashioned genocide.

I respect any black person that thinks outside the Black Victim Cult.

Leftards hate him

based kid

ah yes, a burger with a clear mind, glad there is one left

Malcolm X

malcolm x
thomas sowell
lots of musicians

Malcolm X was unironically a based black guy who understood the necessity for racial separation and a nation of governed by blacks. He would have made the American negro into a dignified race, but instead they're completely dependent on the white man and could easily get genocided if we ever decide we've had enough riots. There is a reason they killed him after he exposed the KKK/Nation of Islam/American Nazi party secret dealings..

"Segregation is that which is forced upon an inferior by a superior. Separation is done voluntarily by two equals."

The only good black people ive ever known were ones either raised by or in white family neighborhoods

>Do you admire any
nah

>or respect
plenty

goddamn

I respect blacks who work. But not if they work in a group.

the kind that goes back to Africa

This. Actual, principled black guys who unironically tried uplift their community. Why don't they have these people in Africa?

This dudes a decent person