Why don't black people drive manual transmission vehicles?

One of the biggest nig cars is the v6 automatic challenger. Reminded me that I have never seen a black Person drive a manual. Not once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKY7WyUU8Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related is why I can never buy a challenger

I at least appreciate the fact that they buy the V6 model and not the RT so that the price doesnt skyrocket for people who actually enjoy muscle cars

>nigger doing work

just get a manual and you dont have to worry about it getting stolen

It's too hard for their stupid nigger brain

>those wheels
what the fuck

>he doesn't have niggers in his country

/thread

cant be worried about gears n shiet when you're smokin blunts ridin high as fuck bumpin music in the hood talkin to thots

Thankfully not a lot in my state

True story, it's saved my car on at least one occasion. And it's so much more fun to drive.

Good point. Test drove the hemi 6spd a while back and damn it's slick. Too bad Chrysler is garbage. Ball joints probably go out in 40k

Think you'd be able to tell before one of them put you in a ditch? Or does it have "American" suspension tuning?

That's why a 5-speed is considered anti-theft in nigger neighborhoods.

Why do niggers like big rims on their cars?

actually true

Tards, im black and drive manual all the time. Its not black people fault that nobody drives manual in the states. Even the black people in europe are more advanced.

Niggers like to nig it up wherever they go and identify themselves, I welcome it. If you see this in a neighborhood it is time to move.

YOU CAN SLEEP IN YOUR CAR BUT YOU CAN'T DRIVE YOUR HOUSE
damn crackers get u shit together
we waz kangz and sheeittt

>drove old manual dodge ram
>forgot to lock doors one night
>thieves knew how to drive manual

>I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

It's called a Donk.
Most of the time, it's not taken ultra seriously like stancefaggotry.

>Why are blacks so lazy
>Less than 3 percent of cars sold in the US are manual
It's not a black problem, it's an American problem

Good point. I drive like a complete faggot when I'm in a fast vehicle. Burn outs for no reason etc..
got a 5spd Tacoma, leaving it with the keys in it in the ghetto could be an interesting video. Probably make my truck stink though

>CAN'T EAT MUH FOOD AND DRIVE AT THE SAME TIME
>CAN'T TALK ON PHONE OR TEXT AND DRIVE AT THE SAME TIME

Ya but your from France, I wouldn't even consider you to be properly black desu. You essentially don't count for all intents and purposes

You sure know your car stuff troll! Dem ball joints a major expense!

Yeah, now that it's owned by FIAT, I'd never waste money on one.

>People actually think this
On highways once your in 5th or 6th it doesn't matter, not that I text or eat while driving but after top gear I could if I was a faggot like that

NO DADS TO TEACH THEM.

I bought slightly sporty RWD car the other month and I'm still trying to train myself to not spin the tires all the time. I just know once I work up the guts to turn the traction control off I'm going straight into a divider or something the first time it rains.

Love it.

If you take your test in an automatic, can you only drive automatics?

That's how it works in bongland

Do you honestly think replacing ball joints after only 40k miles is acceptable?

Nah you can drive anything after that. That's one of the reasons to take it in an automatic if you're a noob so that there's less to go wrong.

Best shitpost of the day.

(you)

No we don't separate licences based on transmission type but I really do think if you're not handicapped you should prove that you can at least drive a manual before getting your licence

you need to be able to count to 5

Never paid to have it done but it's a pain in the ass to pop one out ime. Even with an extractor.

I text and drive in a manual all the time, it's not a thing if you are coordinated. Eating in your car is just low class.

they haven't done anything manual since 1863

pic reminds me of nigger I saw last 4th of July. same car, wheels may have been bigger. nigger goes to park at firework show and tires literally destroy wheel well they're so huge

what you're really asking is ..remind me why blacks don't
>do extra manual work
>remain attentive while driving
>remain in a proper driving posture in order to shift

Yeah we can.

>DAD
came here to post this thread over

I bought a 11 dodge challenger cause I like the old school American muscle look.

Move to the city slowly realize only nigger drive them and are idiots that put "rims" on them.

Why do nigs ruin everything?

They don't even know how to drive on the correct side of the road mate.

hyperbole

There's nothing like eating a big sloppy taco in your first manual 36HP shitbox in angry traffic with turn signals that don't turn off automatically and all shit like that. It's a fucking jugling act, and you know you're a master when nothing spills on your shirt and you're picking up the cheese shreds without looking.

It gets even better when when the fuel filter is all clogged and it keeps stalling, and then one of the sparkplugs blows out and now you're driving what sounds like a 5HP harley under the same conditions, and you're still too much of a man to toss the taco out the window or at the dashboard.

How do EU niggers compare to Americas? One that posted in here already tried to act like he drove a manual. If it don't got a clutch it isn't a manual

Use a pickle fork to get it out and a car jack to get it back in. It's a piece of fucking piss.

meanwhile, in paradise...

youtube.com/watch?v=MKY7WyUU8Nc

This.

Stick and clutch can't handle the niggerdom of trying to get 32" rent-a-wheels rotating with Tyrese behind the wheel

what happens when a car gets stolen?
did you get compensated somehow? did you get it back? was is just gone?

I would love to see a video where someone tries to run from the cops with a car on those oversized wheels.

their dads aren't around to teach them to drive stick. I learned how to drive before my feet could reach the pedals

This-This.

Jokes aside, this is actually the answer. Not black but no dad :(

I learned stick later on but it was almost not worth the effort, certainly not worth it to buy a stick car as a daily.

Inferiority Complex on Steroids.

>Buying anything FCA that's not the Jeep Wrangler

Nigger please.

EU niggers are to busy studying astrophysics and studying to contents of test tubes to find the cure for cancer to get into any chimpouts.

that's kinda cool in a retarded way.
i mean, he put tv screens into the doors that continuously play rap music videos.
just WTF???

For whatever reason my dad didn't teach me, but I learned from my sister's car guy boyfriend. Then i taught some friends when I was in college, and one of them went on to teach girls as a way to go pussy hunting.

Dads aren't the only way.

Europe amazes me. I met a black guy from Britain once and he was exactly like a white person. Im guessing black men rear their children there. Here most black people are proud of being super ignorant.

they're attention whores and always want to 1 up other niggers

epin

I also learned from my friends. But if the memes are true and very few black people have dads and you only have black friends then its much rarer to find black people driving stick.

>what is auto insurance
Police will try to get it back, but if they can't it's just gone.

Can this nigger shit even exist in a country outside the USA? They don't know how good they have it here.

>that fact is my security system for my jeep.

>No nigs can drive it so it don't get stolen

>>MD dealer tags

Not surprised at all

T. Marylander

It seems like a cultural or mindset thing, too. Stick isn't for everyone, but if you look at motorsports or the kind of guy who gets excited about it, it's usually a white guy. Blacks seem really more interested in the status symbol aspects of cars.

Good point. Where else can these people be given enough credit to hang themselves with. If they were smart they would get a corola and save the rest of their money to invest in ETFs and other short sale investments.

Ironically, Chinese people have to drive manual to get their license in China, but come here and still can't drive. I married a Chinese, she's the only one out of her friends that isn't a helpless dolt. Feel bad saying it but it's honestly warranted, some asshole in a Civic just drove through my grass because he was parked on the curb one house up from me and tried to pull an honest to god 90 degree turn instead of pulling away from the curb then backing in which is an even bigger problem anyways. I don't think they understand to use the side mirrors.

I pray to fuck that SRT8 badge is a fake.

Can't drive a stick while doing a drive-by at the same time

Never had a father to teach them.

Looks like a 392 to me. V6 exhaust has a different routing.

Great Scott!

That said, I'd like to see him outrun anything after he effectively dropped his final drive ratio to about 1.7:1

they mostly have manual transmissions in africa.

he's probably on welfare

Oh fuck

...it's a good thing you people still have the death penalty for cases like this

Why can't black people swim?

Cause the need the other hand for they cell phone and a newport mane.

It's more effort it's simple.

most americans can’t drive a manual. that’s because most of them are niggers (if not on the outside, then the inside)

Does this mean blacks can't steal a stick shift car?
That might be the best car theft deterrent in the hood.

The chassis are based on an older mercedes e platform, they're actually pretty decent.

Nope it's mainly bc it costs a ton of money to crash test both autos and manuals, bc they require there own seperate certification. Like they are completely different models. So car companies go with the popular choice. Also niggers

When I was down south I met 2 black guys, a former drug dealer and his dad, all the dad did was talk shit about how his son was "to pussy to drive a manual like a real man" say that hes part of the reason why white people still use the word nigger and prattle off vietnam war stories, pretty cool guy, other than talking to/about his nigger son he was pretty nice also.

That just means the thieves were white, user.

Automatics are objectively better in every way. You'd have to be stupid or up your own ass to drive a manual.

Challengers are sexy as hell in profile but look like shit from the front and a loading bar from the ass end

Only the smart ones drive a rotary and manual.

I didnt come to pol for anecdotal evidence