Guise pls stahp

Guise pls stahp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bKq9N
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
reddit.com/r/racism/comments/6m5ffn/if_you_agree_with_more_than_five_of_these_points/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im sure im mssing the obvious but how is this antisemitic?

Why would anyone fear Soros? I have no idea!

'cause Soros is a jew duh!

The last one was slid so fast

>To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

There is no real separation between the depiction of a Jew's face and anti-Jewish caricature.

Because doing what ever is best for your nations citizens is anti-semitism.

Alright can someone give me a slick rubdown on why Jews are trying so hard to flush white countries with mudslimes? I don't understand they're end goal.

This is the ADL's antisemitism test. If you agree with more than 5, you are an antisemite.

Where are those overtones?

pointing out the jew is anti-semitic

the jew is immune against all dangers blablabla

They don't have an "end goal". They are just doing what Jews do.

>Jews allow in mudslimes
>flee to Israel
>massive wars breakout, slimes removed (hopefully)
>Jews return with shekels buy up all the property cheap

Profit

>Doesn't like the show 'Seinfeld"
Oh shit goys guess I'm an anti-semite now.

11/11 kek, looks like I am a rabid anti semite

It says "Don't let Soros have the last laugh" stopping Jews from laughing is what the Nazis did.

There's probably a reason that they've been exiled from dozens upon dozens of countries throughout history

kek most of these are actual facts

might be good to spread knowledge of the test, just to see how different people react to it.

The article itself is pretty amusing:
archive.is/bKq9N
>Senior figures in the Jewish community have conveyed very worried messages to the Israeli Embassy in Budapest about the posters, which they say have anti-Semitic connotations and encourage an atmosphere of aggression against Jews, in light of the fact that many Hungarians consider Soros as Jewish first of all.

>In a letter last week the head of Hungary’s federation of Jewish communities, Andras Heisler, asked Orban to stop the campaign because of what he said was its anti-Semitic content. On Friday, Orban responded that the campaign would not be suspended and it was his duty to protect Hungary against illegal immigration. In his response, Orban called Soros a “billionaire speculator,” an expression that also has anti-Semitic overtones, and called on the Jewish community to help him fight illegal immigration, which he said "imports anti-Semitism" to Europe.

>Orban called Soros a “billionaire speculator,” an expression that also has anti-Semitic overtones
I wonder...

12/12

guess im an antisemite now.

GOY ITS ANTISEMITIC ONLY IF I DONT LIKE IT

>jews think that "criticizing a jew is antisemitism" will work out for them in the long term

good luck with that healthy strategy

He's Jewish, duh!
Jews can never, ever be portrayed badly in the media or you are literallyhitler.

Kek so true

11/12
And I'm jewish myself

Bad goyim need to be taught a lesson

11/11
Guess i'm autistic now

I thought Israel hated Soros

They pretend to be white

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

just look at how CNN reacts when you simply point out the simple fact that they are literally run by jews, as soon as you name the jew they start to feel the flames lapping at their back

wtf im a nazi

A lot of those are true, though.
Not even kidding.

Take number 2, 3, 5, 7, 10... All true.

Soros literally sold out Jews to Hitler as his first job and is very proud of that fact. Who the fuck is jewing who here

George soros is a criminal.

What is with the hand rubbing anyway? are they protecting their jew gold, hiding Palestinian blood or are their hands always cold due to being secret reptilian people?
They be trixy.

>6/11 are facts

Oy fucking vey

>soros is all the jews
>being antisoros is antijew

This will backfire spectacularly. They should cut him loose, not act all butthurt like he's a family member

any one of those is reason to hate them

you only just just 1

11/11

9/11, jews did

Obviously I'm an 11/11 raging Jew hater like everyone else here but what the fuck is 9 supposed to mean? If I reject the notion that people hate Jews just because they're Jews and not because of how they act I hate Jews? The irony of imposing a qualifier like that is palpable and apparently completely lost on them.

Criticizing one Jew is anti-Semitism. Do as the Jews say, or else!

what, did he name (((them)))?

I though Israel disliked Soros?
?

Seems so.
Even so he is still a member of the master race.

If u think I'm an Ass, ur bad

Third grad mind tricks

I asked why it was offensive. There's nothing wrong with being Jewish and we all should be proud right?

Replace all the "jew"s with "white" and then post it on Reddit.

He's a double Jew.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

1000% of this is true lmao
So... the truth is antisemitic ?

No, if anything they'll pretend to dislike him. Knowing how unpopular he is it would be stupid of them not to countersignal him.

For me, it's 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 11.

11/11

>muh based nationalist kike meme is bs
Imagine my shock.

11/11
What now?

hate facts

What's wrong is when a stupid jealous goyishe kopf notices you're a Jew. "Scratch a goy and you'll find an antisemite!"

Could it be that there is one law for the Jews and one for the goyim? surely not!?

Notice how they misrepresent these common opinions about Jews - "global media".

How often do we white supremacist nazis talk about global media?

They wouldn't dare write "US media" because then people might actually google that stuff.

They wouldn't dare specify any war, like Iraq war II.

Conclusion: Jews don't Jew you when they Jew, they double-Jew you.

I fucking hate juice now.

how is it anti-semetic to be against a single person and his bullshit

Because you shut the fuck up GOY!

>2, 3, 5, 7, 10

I'm relatively sympathetic to Jews and Israel, but apparently just being frank about statistics is enough to make oneself an anti-semite.

Also, why would anyone care about the ADL's definition of anti-Semitism when they shield the likes of Linda Sarsour?

Sauce thos grils

Hand wringing is an age old kike tradition. It comes to them naturally.

I hate jews for a reason. They all screwed me over. Every single one of them. I don't judge a person by his religion. I judge them by their character and actions. Jews are backstabbers. Nuff said.

The Diaspora Jews bringing that on are retards who can't think beyond shekels and their immediate lifespan. If the wild gyrations of Israeli foreign policy are anything to go by, Israeli Jewish elites aren't that much better either.

This is a good goy who doesn't understand that jews lie. About everything. All the time.

wtf I'm literally Hitler now

>I'm relatively sympathetic to Jews and Israel
lol why

i recognize that redhead tranny

Answered most of them with "I don't know that"
only 2 yes
damn

What sub should I post it on?

hurry and post wins

Why does the first one have a * ?

reddit.com/r/racism/comments/6m5ffn/if_you_agree_with_more_than_five_of_these_points/

What happened goy?

Errrrrrr I don't think you got that right, plebtard.

How so? I've never posted to leddit before.

pishty you anti-siametic fuck

>defending that old goblin who is flooding europe with shitkins who are actually in fact anti semitic

Is this part of the plan? Pressure european jews to move to Israel?

8/11
Should I turn myself in at the next police sation now?

11/11

How can you get less than 11?

I'm Jewish and I got a 5. The ones about "too much control" are just silly, most of those have minimal barriers to entry. If you don't like Jewish banks, media, and business, then start your own. The purpose of business is to make money, not to kowtow to the goyim's feelings.

I agree with literally all of those but I already knew that I'm an antisemite and don't care.

Kek

10/11
I'm sure there are a few Jews who care for a small minority of the goodest of goys.

No need. We'll be over shortly.

>minimal barriers to entry
jewish nepotism is the barrier of entry.

On wall street maybe. But how many Jews are there in China? How many in Japan? How many in the Arab world? How many in Africa? "Global control" is a meme.

mfw that's so racist

I don't even know that prime minister's name and I already like him.

who in our government complained ? must be those (meretz) cucks from the opposition.

>be jew
>be above criticism

What. The fuck. If anyone has a reason to hate Soros, it's the Jews. They should be lining up to lynch the fucker after what he did during WW2. This makes no sense.

What do you mean blablabla ? how dare you !