WE ARE BEING RAIDED

Ignore all "white boi" and "even compete" threads. It's a raid.

>raid
nah, m8... this is a daily occurrence

And here I was thinking that every single thread is absolute shit tonite.
Suspicion confirmed. Any suspect?

Already at page 3.
sadpepe.jpg

just treat any roleplay flag as a shill post

doesn't mean it's not a raid.

it's always (((them))) on some level isn't it?

A single person who is obviously a Canadian posting with an Australian proxy hardly constitutes a raid.

>Ignore all "white boi" and "even compete" threads.

These has been spammed here for over a year now. It's not like it's anything new.

Yup. Everyone Google Sage if you don't know what it is

Let's flow some juices.

are they all Aussie flags?

Either way there's enough threads to constitute a raid

But it's heavy right now. (((They're))) probably butt blasted about CNN

This. We've had Canadians for a long time.

My real flag is shit, i like this one.
PR gets no respect here.
But I can see the shilling, all vaguely interesting posts are at the bottom of the catalog.

Bump

The mods here are HORRIBLE. Last raid I tried sagiing a BBC thread and got banned while the thread stayed up for hours. WTF

Hi newfag.

BBC threads are not a new thing around here but you are right in that they should be ignore but a thread like this doesn't help.

Any happening news today?
Digits were insane yesterday!

I honestly thought those threads were made by the mod and janitors.

Should a lay low be considered?

Thanks for the alert. I just showed up today.

Heres to the tinfoil hat business.

Requesting filter list to avoid the raid cancer or least keep it low as possible.

Tumblr already claimed they were going to raid Sup Forums. Evidently we just ignore it now.

SHILL BLUE BTFO

>HERE'S ONE I BTFOO EARLIER...

THEY START THREADS AND TALK TO EACH OTHER BEFORE 'BEING REASONABLE' - THEY CRAP OUT THEIR DESIRED SHILL MESSAGE...

Pizzagate breakthroughs, I suppose. The running theory is that (((they))) use this chemical called adrenochrome, extracted from abused/distressed children, in order to try and live forever. I dunno, the rabbit hole went deep very fast, and the whole board has been shilled really hard as a result.

I'll tread over it cautiously.

I have so much stuff filtered in Mimi it's always funny to come here and see just how shit it actually is.

Figure it out on your own otherwise (((they))) will get smarter and use the list to get around the filter.